3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

aze975

Nov 8, 2020
Is there any content with Connor/Esmerelda beyond teaching him and having a drink with her as my questlog doesn't show I have reached the end of their content but that's all I can seem to do with them. also have the same problem with Victoria.....clean her house, but that's it
Connor must working hard for being better at school and working hard take some time... a long time, if you are at a very low level. :oops:

Reactions: bcool

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
It's great when posts here that defend the game and had over a dozen likes are simply deleted by the admins.
And so that this post is not also deleted as "Off Topic".

Your game is great, keep it up.

IAmTheMan75

May 18, 2020
I can't go further the connor's homework at 2 pm. What's the next step? I have finished every story except Esmeralda and Connor. Someone have a tip?
After he tells you he got a C, or whatever the grade may be, you need to clean the pool before 14:00 to talk to his mom. After that, her path will be complete and go clean the pool at 14:00 again and Conner will invite you to hang out with him and his friend on Saturdays.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
i just started game. it looks very nice and i'm looking forward to see development.
here are some tech details i find that dev need to fix:
- you can't rollback text. so pressing space twice by mistake and skiped text is lost. back function is standard at renpy games and should be used here too.
- fonts: should be larger and maybe some other type. i have to force my eyes to read text and still have difficulties in guessing some letters (maybe use the ame font used on lily's pc when she looks for job and hoavy town history)
optional:
- english is ok, but professional proofreader from native english speaker could make it much better (grammar, spelling...)

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Not all renpy games have rollback unlocked by default but you can use unren and select option 6 and it'll make a unren-rollback.rpy and unren-rollback.rpyc file which will then make rollback possible.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

aze975

Nov 8, 2020
If you want reading missing text, press "escape" and go to "History". You will could read the last sentences of the dialogue.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
It's great when posts here that defend the game and had over a dozen likes are simply deleted by the admins.
And so that this post is not also deleted as "Off-Topic".

Your game is great, keep it up.
I've had my post's edited by the admins, they took out the very reasonable comments and left the happy comments.
When that happens I delete the post. (it's happened twice) take it out completely or leave it as is.
I know the admin's job is thankless but certain types might actually get a kick from the power trip.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
you could've just clicked on the subscribestar link.
True, although that update is 2 months old, so the concern Snoopy had is understandable. I'm confident Joker3D will keep going, however; I haven't seen any indication yet that makes me think this will be abandoned.

Reactions: Tinus Tushy

Sydoon

Sep 20, 2019
Wow, he plans 4 new scenes and over 100 new images. Wait, he has 6 month since the last update...
Maybe learn to read ... he said he got 4 new scenes and 100 new images right now and plans to focus on the main story. And he even has a statement about the low speed.

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes