3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

IAmTheMan75

May 18, 2020
Does anyboy know if there an end to Victoria and Connor paths for this version ? There are no mention in the game and the scenes with MC and them seem to be in loop after the end of the other quests.....
I just got to the end of Conner's. Still waiting on the end of Victoria's.

Reactions: bcool

Joker 3d

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
Extract and put the included file in the \game\script\characters\oscar\scenes folder.

make sure the file you put in there is scene_oscar_002.rpy
Annoying that, while fixing a bug I created a new bug with a typo...

Thanks Crel for posting the fixed file! I linked to your post from the OP.

Reactions: Crel

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
not sure if this is intentional or not but I noticed that when I work for the jamesons on friday I won't be able to hang out with connor on saturday since you can only go there every 2 days.

Last edited:

IAmTheMan75

May 18, 2020
I tried it several times and each time I got you can only go there every 2 days message.
Hanging out with Conner isn't included in the pool cleaning job requirements. You also have to skip talking to the Veterans on Saturday. Go to Conner's house at exactly 14:00 and it should work.

Sydoon

Sep 20, 2019
How do you "Rollback"? normally it is with the mousewheel but that doesnt work and there is an option in the menu

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I could not find the alien dwarfs in the park for (close contact).Ιs something i did not do?
I have not seen a sex scene in this game yet, only something erotic with women that I am not interested in.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
I could not find the alien dwarfs in the park for (close contact).Ιs something i did not do?
I have not seen a sex scene in this game yet, only something erotic with women that I am not interested in.
if straight male+female is what you want this version of the game is not for you. the only scene like that is the threesome with 2 black dudes as part and you need to progress with kharoline for that.

Reactions: Priappus

dink81979

Feb 21, 2018
Is there any content with Connor/Esmerelda beyond teaching him and having a drink with her as my questlog doesn't show I have reached the end of their content but that's all I can seem to do with them. also have the same problem with Victoria.....clean her house, but that's it

aze975

Nov 8, 2020
I can't go further the connor's homework at 2 pm. What's the next step? I have finished every story except Esmeralda and Connor. Someone have a tip?

aze975

Nov 8, 2020
Is there any content with Connor/Esmerelda beyond teaching him and having a drink with her as my questlog doesn't show I have reached the end of their content but that's all I can seem to do with them. also have the same problem with Victoria.....clean her house, but that's it
[/CITATION]
For Victoria, maybe watching the internet could help. Maybe... ;)

• Love
Reactions: bcool
3.70 star(s) 19 Votes