3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

Strathie

Oct 8, 2021
so I ran into a bit of a potential balancing issue I got the invite from Connor to come by on Saturday but unfortunately, I spend all my money on those apparently useless sex toys and because I can no longer tutor him. I'm back to 30$ a week which makes buying the clothes quite grindy.
so maybe it would be better if we could keep tutoring him or maybe a bonus from Esmeralda for the good work.
also noticed a small typo in this scene it says Kharolina, not Kharoline.
View attachment 1699255
also had a weird little bug that when I tried to just talk to Kharoline in the morning it would trigger the makeout, not the just talk scene but it kinda went away after a few in-game days.

obviously someone richer and more powerful has orchestrated the whole thing.
If you apply to all available Jobs you will have enough money in a very short time. I had bought all the available Items and now I don´t know where to spend all the money.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
If you apply to all available Jobs you will have enough money in a very short time. I had bought all the available Items and now I don´t know where to spend all the money.
wait you can actually get multiple jobs? because is tried that and the game said I cant so I didn't try again.

Strathie

Oct 8, 2021
wait you can actually get multiple jobs? because is tried that and the game said I cant so I didn't try again.
jep you can do all available jobs, you only have to start the job you just applyed for and then you can apply to the next job (just apply for the next job the next day)

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Two small scenes that I saw in the images after extracting archive.rpa was toy use with Blaire and Kharoline 69ing Lily on the bed both yet haven't shown up for me. I've gotten to doing all three jobs and got end of paths for Kharoline and Blaire

markl1717

Oct 11, 2021
Started this when it was RPG and kinda annoyed when it changed, but I'm used to it now and love it.The renders are great and I love FF content. Waiting for the little park dudes to initiate their new queen LOL

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Started this when it was RPG and kinda annoyed when it changed, but I'm used to it now and love it.The renders are great and I love FF content. Waiting for the little park dudes to initiate their new queen LOL
I agree on the renders and FF content just in current build there's good repeatable scenes but some just occur after events which I feel should get added into repeatable such as apartment sofa and bed. I'm also intrigued on the direction it'll go with the lady doing the cleaning for.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
I agree on the renders and FF content just in current build there's good repeatable scenes but some just occur after events which I feel should get added into repeatable such as apartment sofa and bed. I'm also intrigued on the direction it'll go with the lady doing the cleaning for.
a gallery would be a nice feture.

Reactions: HeroHate

Joker 3d

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
Spend some time on bugfixing. I'll wait a couple more days and see if new bugs come to light before I'll release 0.03-final with the fixes.

I noticed something I meet Oscar on Thursday night and after the meeting, the game jumped to Saturday instead of Friday. not a big thing but I wanted to point it out.
Fixed

also noticed a small typo in this scene it says Kharolina, not Kharoline.
Fixed

also had a weird little bug that when I tried to just talk to Kharoline in the morning it would trigger the makeout, not the just talk scene but it kinda went away after a few in-game days.
Fixed

There is a potential loop in the game:
- once Lily comes back to Kharoline's apartment from Blaire next morning and goes to bed, it looks like she was just awaken there and may has a sex scene
- after that scene it is still 8:00am and the bed scene can be repeated endlessly without time progress
Not a big deal though, just for a cleaning.
Fixed

HBKTheIcon69 said:
a gallery would be a nice feture.
Put this on the list for 0.04.

Joker 3d

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
Could you sort the emails by date and maybe add a flag for new mail?
I have been thinking about a way to sort mail: latest mail on top. The order in which mail come depends on the player, it's not fixed. I haven't found a way yet to sort the mail in the order the player let's them appear in the game.
A flag for new mail is a good suggestion, I will add that to 0.04.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Yes! I remember when it was a RPGM as well. It was kind of a pain in the Ass to play.
At least we don't HAVE to do all the unnecessary 'running around' like in other RPGM's...
(but it's weird, I Kinda got use to it)
Not Sure If I like this version yet or not. Jury IS Out!

Reactions: markl1717

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I Cannot get the Oscar scene to trigger.
- I received the email from him to meet at Park between 2300 & Midnight
(do I have to go On any particular night?)

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
I'm guessing the yellow text in OP is irrelevant as this was for v0.03Beta NOT the v0.03FINAL release?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Lily [v0.03 final] [Joker 3D] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 1,49 GB / 109 MB - Lily-0.03-final-win-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Linux: 1,48 GB / 99 MB - Lily-0.03-final-linux-crunched.tar.bz2
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,47 GB / 92 MB - Lily-0.03-final-mac-crunched.zip

Download (Win/Linux/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes