3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Pretty sure there's going to be content with both male and female characters. You meet 2 of them if you take the pool job though I can't see them being interested in girls.

markl1717

Oct 11, 2021
Spend some time on bugfixing. I'll wait a couple more days and see if new bugs come to light before I'll release 0.03-final with the fixes.

Fixed

Fixed

Fixed

Fixed

Put this on the list for 0.04.
Just played the FINAL update. No issues.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
is this a lesbian only game?
no, it isn't. there is a threesome with 2 black dudes. and a couple of other guys are in development like some little alien dudes searching for a new queen to fuck and serve. another alien dude named Oscar the 2 sons of that one lady you fork for and possibly 2 retired geezers.

Reactions: heretic1

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
Thanks for the bugs you report guys, I will solve those.
Joker
Don't know if this one's been caught, it wasn't listed in your last two posts at least.

\game\script\characters\oscar\scenes\scene_oscar_002.rpyc

line 89 has a typo:
$ hourw += 1

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
no, it isn't. there is a threesome with 2 black dudes. and a couple of other guys are in development like some little alien dudes searching for a new queen to fuck and serve. another alien dude named Oscar the 2 sons of that one lady you fork for and possibly 2 retired geezers.
I am glad the two old geezers come to life then.
I thought they were almost dead when they are not taking any opportunity to grope the MC.

Joker 3d

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
Don't know if this one's been caught, it wasn't listed in your last two posts at least.

\game\script\characters\oscar\scenes\scene_oscar_002.rpyc

line 89 has a typo:
$ hourw += 1
No one noticed I guess. Will be fixed in 0.04. Thanks!

Joker 3d

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
I am glad the two old geezers come to life then.
I thought they were almost dead when they are not taking any opportunity to grope the MC.
So much work to do.
Some also requested to continue the Victoria path and the Esmeralda path. And the Alterians, Oscar, Esmeralda sons. And there are Joseph and Brandon, Lily's first. And then these two almost dead geezers that might just as well die if Lily concedes to them.
Oh, where to begin?

:rolleyes:

The outline for 0.04 is ready, choices for the content are made and I started working on it. Have patience people, if not in the coming update, then in later updates, your requests will be met.

bcool

Donor
Sep 29, 2018
Does anyboy know if there an end to Victoria and Connor paths for this version ? There are no mention in the game and the scenes with MC and them seem to be in loop after the end of the other quests.....

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes