3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

snoopy04600

Jul 16, 2018
It´s first time I missed the RPGM version. In v0.01 there was the map and there was a quest I had to follow. Now I click hour per hour without a new action. Everything is closed, Karoline is sitting on sofa...no hints for further progress.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I'm supposed to go to the Colony Administration in the morning, but I only get the "Nothing to do there right now" message any day at any time, what I'm doing wrong? All other quests are finished.

Reactions: snoopy04600

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I'm supposed to go to the Colony Administration in the morning, but I only get the "Nothing to do there right now" message any day at any time, what I'm doing wrong? All other quests are finished.
Maybe you can do nothing more in the current version.

Reactions: GaboCAP

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
As I read here, I'm supposed to get jobs, meet some twins and maybe more. Never happened, can't even get into the Administration.
It's very possible that this wasn't finished. From v0.1 to v0.2 the game was converted from RPGM to Ren'Py, so maybe the other content hasn't been ported over yet. It's totally feasible that the release schedule limited how much could be included in this latest version.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
It's very possible that this wasn't finished. From v0.1 to v0.2 the game was converted from RPGM to Ren'Py, so maybe the other content hasn't been ported over yet. It's totally feasible that the release schedule limited how much could be included in this latest version.
I see, I assumed that the mentioned content was already ported, will wait then.

s1im

Jun 26, 2018
Max points with Kharoline appears to be 1000 right now in 0.2.1, unless there's some way to make progress other than the bed, shower, and sofa? I'm guessing progress with Kharoline is done for now until version 3. The quest log just says I need to proceed to 1200, but I'm not seeing a way to increase the attraction points.

I really enjoyed seeing sexy female characters with reasonably sized body parts. The huge jugs on almost every female character in so many sex games are beyond laughable to me.

The jobs deal is a bit confusing. Some jobs say 'not available now', and it's not clear whether that's because they're not in the current version, or I've already got a job right now. Some clarification for players would be nice, if not in the game, then perhaps in development notes or a game guide made available somewhere.

The 'grind' is a bit annoying at times, but not too bad since a time-advance button is there, and you can sleep till the next day any time you wish.

Not sure a walkthough would be of much help in this game, since the quest log provides prompts to help. A game guide with general tips and hints would be nice for players who get stuck.

Saw some complaints about the grind to get the first 25 attraction points. Yeah, it was slow, but as the developer explained, the MC starts out shy and isn't going to accept too much at first. Once you start progressing beyond 25 in accumulating attraction points, she gradually becomes more open, and the points you can get increase with the encounters, making each next increment easier to achieve.

Definitely worth playing IMO, especially once you get enough points to start seeing more sexy action. Looking forward to the next release!

Last edited:
Reactions: Priappus

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Lily [v0.03 Beta] [Joker 3D] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 1,49 GB / 109 MB - Lily-0.03-Beta-win-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Linux: 1,48 GB / 99 MB - Lily-0.03-Beta-linux-crunched.tar.bz2
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,47 GB / 92 MB - Lily-0.03-Beta-mac-crunched.zip

Download (Win/Linux/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
not bad game, a litle grindy and hard to find how to go futher, just now blaire story is finished but cant see oscar at night, and i still wonder why you can buy stuff, apart those sex toys

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
you can only visit col. admin. mon-fri. the game starts just before weekend so you only get to go there once before you're locked out for 2 days iirc.

geordie

Oct 16, 2017
Is it possible to meet Oskar at the park in this version? Lily got an email from him, but park is still not accesible after 23.00

Joker 3d

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
not bad game, a litle grindy and hard to find how to go futher, just now blaire story is finished but cant see oscar at night, and i still wonder why you can buy stuff, apart those sex toys
Thanks, I hope in future it will go from 'not bad' to 'good' or better in your books.
There is only one condition to be able to meet oscar at 23h and that is having received his first mail. If that doesn't happen, then I need more information so I can dig in. Can you sent me a copy of your savefile?
As for the shop: everything in the shop has a purpose in this update, but only if you choose to play the Connor side story.

Is it possible to meet Oskar at the park in this version? Lily got an email from him, but park is still not accesible after 23.00
Can you also sent me a copy of your savefile?

Does this game only have lesbian scenes? does not have sex?
It has sex. I have updated the tags now.

Thank you so much for changing this to 1080p and giving us the uncompressed version. It really shows the full quality of your amazing renders, it really makes a huge difference in my books.
Your welcome and thanks for your appreciation of the images. I noticed the crunched version a couple of days ago. I actually downloaded it to see the quality and was shocked. If people want to play the game like that let them do so, but they're not playing the game that I intend it to be and that I'm working hard for.

so, i already meet Oscar and nothing else happens, just skipping days here
Met him the first time? In the park at 23h in the evening? Oscar will contact you by mail again.

Reactions: Thessali
3.70 star(s) 19 Votes