3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Seems like it could be a good game.

Renders are nice, but some of them are to dark, and not because of early morning, just to dark.

The game has a habit of removing present jobs if You apply for other new jobs (might be a bug).

The story seems plausible, big nasty deletes everything, girl has to go downtown literally to lower herself to survive.

Lily is beautiful, though her age remains to be cleared up, she acts more teenage than 18.

I think if the Dev ever introduces a shop both on the streets to use and online, the money amount per hour per job needs to increase, even though the grind for money is light, it becomes a pain in the ass to build up money with such tiny amounts.

Everyone loves sex almost from the get go, in this case lesbian sex and twin alien sex, though You get the feeling Lily is very naive when it comes to sex, somewhat innocent, which again is great, though for a non lesbian she rushes into it to fast I think.

I`m sure I saw the name Joker 3D online before on various artwork relating to girls & guys, girls & girls, girls & aliens, girls & monsters, girls & tentacles, girls & animals, will this game being set out there in space to some extent, contain girls & monsters, girls & tentacles, girls & animals also?, just curious if it is the same Joker 3D.

Game could be very good, needs work though, added to my watch list, so will watch others comments and see how the game goes onward.

Reactions: Udayana

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I suppose that Kharoline's name is Каролина in the original Russian; I could'nt check since there are no readable .rpy files in the game folder. Why not transcribe it "Caroline" (in French) or "Carolina" (in several other languages)?
If the developper is Russian :)

Last edited:

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Everyone loves sex almost from the get go, in this case lesbian sex and twin alien sex, though You get the feeling Lily is very naive when it comes to sex, somewhat innocent, which again is great, though for a non lesbian she rushes into it to fast I think.
How can you possibly say this when you have to grind for 29 days before you even have any kind of sexual contact with anyone?
"Rushes into fast"...after spending every single moment of free time with her future lover for 29 days....every moment possible for a month and you think that is fast?

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
How can you possibly say this when you have to grind for 29 days before you even have any kind of sexual contact with anyone?
"Rushes into fast"...after spending every single moment of free time with her future lover for 29 days....every moment possible for a month and you think that is fast?
Yes, it's pretty slow except with the twins. Even with 1000 points of attraction (which is obviously the current maximum) Lily still stops her lover when they're cuddling on the sofa, but she doesn't stop her under the shower or in bed. But in bed she still doesn't retaliate :)

Last edited:

Joker 3d

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
Thank you for your comments, it will help me improve the game.

As for the grinding, I did not want to rush Lily into sex in only a few days. I intend her to be shy, naive and tender in the beginning. That being said, I will see how I can speed up things. Some, I'm not rushing her on Kharoline's finger in just two days. Going to fast or going to slow is also a matter of personal taste, that's just something to deal with.

About the jobs: they come available on day 6 after your second visit to the colony administration. Blaire mentions them at that moment, so does the quest log from then. I read that jobs were removed from the list? I've tested it again, did not run into that error. But I will have an extra look into that. In the future better jobs with higher salaries come available.

I read that some people do want dicks in the game and some prefer lesbian. As I said before, it will not be a lesbian only game. Some characters in the game can be avoided: the Jameson's are an example, they will not affect the main story. In the main story there will also be dicks to be conquered, not just human ones...

And no, I'm not the same Joker 3D that publishes artwork. Never heard of him, would not have picked the same name if I did. But judging by your description I might want to check his work...

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
As for the grinding, I did not want to rush Lily into sex in only a few days. I intend her to be shy, naive and tender in the beginning. That being said, I will see how I can speed up things. Some, I'm not rushing her on Kharoline's finger in just two days. Going to fast or going to slow is also a matter of personal taste, that's just something to deal with.
I think you're right to insist on tenderness, preceding sex. About that, Kharoline (you don't like Caroline? it's such a sweet name to French ears :)) is a real model of patience and delicacy. But maybe you could reduce the grinding a little.
I read that jobs were removed from the list? I've tested it again, did not run into that error. But I will have an extra look into that.
It happened to me too. I applied to the pool cleaning, then to the housemaid job, I got a reply by mail but later the mail and the location disappeared.
This game is more about love than about sex, it seems, and I quite appreciate it. Many thanks for it.

Reactions: Joker 3d

Joker 3d

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
It happened to me too. I applied to the pool cleaning, then to the housemaid job, I got a reply by mail but later the mail and the location disappeared.
Fixed the problem, will be in 0.3.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android Port of
Lily [v0.02.1]
DOWNLOAD: - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

Reactions: Blackeye.

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
Is there anyway to delete the saves? Cannot replay the game as the old saves cannot be deleted. Please help.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Thyswalt

Delete save folder in the game folder. Hit windows key + R to bring up the run window screen and type in appdata. Go to roaming - renpy and then look for the games name and delete the folder. Close game if it was open and bring it back up and saves should be gone.

Reactions: Netjiespinner

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
Thyswalt

Delete save folder in the game folder. Hit windows key + R to bring up the run window screen and type in appdata. Go to roaming - renpy and then look for the games name and delete the folder. Close game if it was open and bring it back up and saves should be gone.
Thank you very much.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I wonder why there are two sets of saves. Are the saves in the game folder used if the saves in AppData have been deleted?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Udayana

The save files in appdata are most likely stored there as backups. If something happens to your game folder saves or you want to delete the game folder you can and be able to extract the new version of the game and start back where you last saved at without having to need a save folder in the game folder. I usually keep both the game save folder and I never touch the ones in appdata unless I need to redo something but most times I just start a new game and then overwrite the old save files as I go.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Udayana

The save files in appdata are most likely stored there as backups. If something happens to your game folder saves or you want to delete the game folder you can and be able to extract the new version of the game and start back where you last saved at without having to need a save folder in the game folder. I usually keep both the game save folder and I never touch the ones in appdata unless I need to redo something but most times I just start a new game and then overwrite the old save files as I go.
Thank you for the informations.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is there a reason rollback has been disabled for the game? I get it maybe for when you don't want to let a player undo a choice, but if I've clicked too fast for some reason, I can't back up once to see dialogue I missed. Since rollback is a native Ren'Py feature, it has to have been disabled on purpose for it not to work.

Reactions: Otherguy2012

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I never notice as I usually use unren to enable DEV mode before playing a game.
I try not to use developer mode myself, just to get the experience of your average player. If I'm going to end up rating a game (though I never really do these days), I think a fair review should be based on how most people experience a game. I don't think it's typical for players to enable developer mode, although I do actually use it myself sometimes (like if I've forgotten how many likely points I might have for a particular stat or something). That's especially true for RPGs like Runaway Princess.

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes