3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I found version 0.02.1 over on SVS and downloaded it to try but the MC is stuck in the apartment all the time! When you click on "go out", all you get is that you are waiting for Kharoline to get other clothes. I've done all the options (Watch TV, Use computer, Take shower, Go to bed & Sit on sofa) so many times that all of a sudden I'm on day 8 and stuck in a loop!

I like the idea (young lost hot chick just ready to be corrupted! heh heh!) so I'll follow it up in a couple of versions time I reckon.

Keep plugging away Joker 3D - this could be a good game for sure!

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I found version 0.02.1 over on SVS and downloaded it to try but the MC is stuck in the apartment all the time! When you click on "go out", all you get is that you are waiting for Kharoline to get other clothes. I've done all the options (Watch TV, Use computer, Take shower, Go to bed & Sit on sofa) so many times that all of a sudden I'm on day 8 and stuck in a loop!

I like the idea (young lost hot chick just ready to be corrupted! heh heh!) so I'll follow it up in a couple of versions time I reckon.

Keep plugging away Joker 3D - this could be a good game for sure!
I had my version glitch and start off with Kharloine and Lily on the couch getting a bit handsy then Kharoline suggests going to bed then it ended there from a 0.02 save.

Joker 3d

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
I hope you bear with me here, I am working to make the game good and without bugs. Unfortunately I lack actual programming experience, so I'm learning as I go here.

I started over from the place Lily came from then went to the locked Colony and met the other woman had the chat for getting new clothing next day...now in a loop with no progression of acquiring new clothing...is there some way to trigger that in the new Renpy format?
MC is stuck in the apartment all the time! When you click on "go out", all you get is that you are waiting for Kharoline to get other clothes. I've done all the options (Watch TV, Use computer, Take shower, Go to bed & Sit on sofa) so many times that all of a sudden I'm on day 8 and stuck in a loop!
I think I found the problem that you both encounter. The devil is in the details. I think fixes the problem, copy this into your game folder, the original file needs to be replaced. Would you try this and let me know?

I had my version glitch and start off with Kharloine and Lily on the couch getting a bit handsy then Kharoline suggests going to bed then it ended there from a 0.02 save.
What do you mean with version glitch? From version 0.02? That won't work, unfortunately. Future versions will be fully compatible. Sorry mate.

Reactions: riddikk91

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I hope you bear with me here, I am working to make the game good and without bugs. Unfortunately I lack actual programming experience, so I'm learning as I go here.

I think I found the problem that you both encounter. The devil is in the details. I think this fixes the problem, copy this into your game folder, the original file needs to be replaced. Would you try this and let me know?

What do you mean with version glitch? From version 0.02? That won't work, unfortunately. Future versions will be fully compatible. Sorry mate.
It was from the 0.02.1 on the save loading from Kharoline asking Lily if she had sex with the twins for getting the papers etc. And the apartment fixed worked thanks for that..it was tedious to put it lightly.

Last edited:

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I think I found the problem that you both encounter. The devil is in the details. I think this fixes the problem, copy this into your game folder, the original file needs to be replaced. Would you try this and let me know?
Thanks mate - it worked fine... I'm now getting into the story - cheers!

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
What am I missing? I'm waiting around for clothes, nothing else is happening, days have passed by and still nothing?

Joker 3d

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
What am I missing? I'm waiting around for clothes, nothing else is happening, days have passed by and still nothing?
Did you try the fix:

Reactions: HeroHate

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
44th day and the game is still not progressing,only lesbian with the other house girl happens and i do not like lesbian very much,What should I do?

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
A small technical issue: the "page up" and "page down" keys don't work by me. I have an AZERTY keyboard but those keys seem to be at the same places on a QWERTY keyboard.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
When I played it back at Lily-0.02 I picked only the options that lead to female characters like work as a maid doing stuff with Kharoline and the twins and I never met the Jamesons as I had no interest in meeting any of the dudes or the kid.

Reactions: Virulenz

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
This process of getting 25 affection with Kharoline is really, really, really tedious and unnecessary. Further, it seems that there is a RNG element to it to make it even more drawn out and tedious.

I like a lot of elements of the game, but don't understand why the dev wants to punish his players instead of rewarding them.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
o_O The reward for grinding 25 affection points is to get a new goal of 100 points, and then 200 points, and then 300 points! It's fucking grind all the way down! Not a speck of plot progression other than one new extremely repetitive action per level.

I'm done. Game deleted.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
o_O The reward for grinding 25 affection points is to get a new goal of 100 points, and then 200 points, and then 300 points! It's fucking grind all the way down! Not a speck of plot progression other than one new extremely repetitive action per level.

I'm done. Game deleted.
It did become a bit too much, and I began to laugh that each tier was rewarded by another another tier to reach, while replaying the same few scenes again and again.

Reactions: Udayana

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Ok time for review 2 since the game has changed to renpy.

Vast improvement. That said some major issues. The first is the affection grind. 29 days of sitting in a house,on the couch,shower,or in bed to do ANYTHING with the woman who is totally taking care of our every need. Why? Just why?

See the twins finally(after getting a stupid grind done with our new friend and fingered twice). "I must be a mascocist because I feel like every time I hit skip I am flogging myself with a whip tipped with glass"

Back to grinding(whip)...oh a random check of the quest guide...apparently I can get a job now(no idea how long that was possible before day 30,but I had checked the quest guide before). Great apply for a job...WTF! Seriously 1 hour every few days cleaning a pool for $10.00? OMG kill the MC alread....we press on(whip).

Job...twins(they invite me back after fingering me but alas,the dev does not think we have any reason to go back)...suppose I should take this paper back to press my case(at the right time)...wait a few days and see what happens(why do I smell like chlorine,and fk am I hungry)....moving on.

Well now that I have found out how the computer actually works(they after all do it differently on other planets) I have an email.

A visit to the womans home(and a now jealous GF) she can not help me,but knows someone who may be able to.
40fk days on this shithole planet most stuck in this house hitting skip(flog) because...well not much else to do.

Lets see about another job...great 8 hours a week as a maid...but wow $12.00 an hour this will solve all our problems!

Pressing on(whips self a few times for good measure)...though I think I cut off an ear or appendage at this point.

New job(get my ass out of bed for it to...early). Sigh,no morning sex for me today.

Oh,I can still apply for other jobs great! Apply apply...not available. Sigh.
Next part I believe was a glitch. Seems I lost my maid job? Was this due to me appling for other jobs...no clue,but seems I lost my job(whip,flog,bashes head against almost the only walls I ever see).

Waiting on an email from "helper" still stuck in the house 99.9% of the time,but hey I can go clean a pool for 2 times a week for two hours total and earn $20.00 dollars...life is grand after 43 days on this rock.

Waits for someone to do something...anything interesting before my soul rots in purgator on this very very drawn out trip to either heaven or hell.

Oh yea that was just what I needed. Got that off my chest.
Now the renders are good,and I usually listen to music so lack of any is not a problem for me. The story well it is new and could develop into something entertaining. What the dev needs to do is cut the bullshit grind by at least 90%! Everything I have done thus far could have been easily done in week 1 and at most 2 weeks. Then you have the start of a fun game,right now it is painful to even play. You will hit skip more than any other button by far,and are locked looking at the same apartment scene for the vast majority of your stay in purgatory. Now it is up to you dev.

In short after a loooong and needless grind a few things happen in the game. You develop a GF,get her to finger you(and eventually around 1000 affection oral each other),and of course get fingered by a couple alien females. Plot wise you find out someone killed your dad and they are powerful enough to hide it well,even making it so neither you nor he ever existed. Along the way you figure out the planet sucks and you rarely leave your GF's apartment for any reason.Grind,grind,grind.....whip,grind........why just fking why?

V2.1

Last edited:
Reactions: Priappus

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
It did become a bit too much, and I began to laugh that each tier was rewarded by another another tier to reach, while replaying the same few scenes again and again.
I must have missed something. Where are those tiers mentioned in the game? I only saw a notification appear (a little too briefly), saying "attraction + <some number>".

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
I must have missed something. Where are those tiers mentioned in the game? I only saw a notification appear (a little too briefly), saying "attraction + <some number>".
Quest guide under her name will tell you. See my review above your post first though.

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes