3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

Joker 3d

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
As for RPGM orRen'Py: see on SubscribeStar. I'm looking into things.

Reactions: Cmann

G60LADDER

Apr 17, 2020
You know,you can think what you want but the truth is that a girl without tits is called like that "a girl without tits" and as much as you want to deny it,that is the whole truth so please stop embarrassing yourself by trying to prove that i am wrong only because you are affected and desperately trying to find something to hold on to in my comments only to argue with me like some hater :D
Let me ask you that: If someone tell the cheese a pineapple instead cheese,the lion a elephant or the sun a moon then what proves that? That he/she is wrong about it and need to see a doctor! That's exactly what i was mean,but like every other girl you are just take it personally because you are affected and instead of trying to understand it you immediately start acting like a teenager instead like a adult one! If you actually understand pretty well what i was mean but instead that you decide to start arguing with me,then this makes you just a hater and a troll and i really don't see a point to keep trying you to understand what i was talking about!
Hahaha...I don't care if you put me in your ignore list just because you can't understand what i am trying to say and you didn't like it! That's actually just proves that you are teenager and hater who can't think clearly and immediately start acting like some troll because that's his life and like to do that! :D
Suit yourself!
Jesus Christ. Just when I trick myself into thinking this site is full of regular people, someone likes to remind me how wrong that assumption is.

Sad, yet unsurprising, to see mysogyny in different forms alive and well here.

Joker 3d

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
Hey all,

After some people noted that the game should be in Ren'Py, I decided to create a quick Ren'Py demo of the first 1,5 day to see where that would lead me too.

A conversion from RPGM to Ren'Py creates a different gameplay. The thing that bothers me most is the loss of the map and the roaming around. On the other hand Ren'Py brings other nice possibilities. Right now I think I might continue the game in Ren'Py.

You can find the here to try it out and give me your thoughts - keep it decent people. Remember that it's only a short demo, so don't come back with 'it's so short', 'only 2 minutes gameplay', ... The only goal here is to have some feedback on the setup: GUI, map, ...; is this the path to continue the game?

Sincerely,
Joker

Reactions: TheDick69+

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
Hey all,

After some people noted that the game should be in Ren'Py, I decided to create a quick Ren'Py demo of the first 1,5 day to see where that would lead me too.

A conversion from RPGM to Ren'Py creates a different gameplay. The thing that bothers me most is the loss of the map and the roaming around. On the other hand Ren'Py brings other nice possibilities. Right now I think I might continue the game in Ren'Py.

You can find the Ren'py demo here to try it out and give me your thoughts - keep it decent people. Remember that it's only a short demo, so don't come back with 'it's so short', 'only 2 minutes gameplay', ... The only goal here is to have some feedback on the setup: GUI, map, ...; is this the path to continue the game?

Sincerely,
Joker
Well. I am a great fan of RPG games and i was one of them who suggested Ren'py. So as i do miss the walking and figuring things out. This looks a lot better and it felt not like an RPG because of the "Real" Roaming missing. It was a lot of wlking to find the next piece of the text which appears to be linear. I find this a lot more pleasent to watch. It seems coherent now. I do not have to walk arround checking every single spot if there might be the next piece of text so i can continue. You made a Map, wich basically gets you to other place to continue the story. For a good RPGM game you would need events and let teh story be event driven. This story is story driven. My opinion. You made a good choice. I as a stubborn RPGM lover like your game more now. It is however up to you which path you walk. It is your game and you make the decisions. But i trust i do not have to tell you that. Keep up the good work.

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
I played the game and, imho it is very promising : I like it a lot.
I love games about coming of age in which a young virgin girl is slowly corrupted (willingly falling into depravity) and Lily is very cute: her body is stunning !

I am not into sex with aliens but I can bear it if Lily will have events with humans...

As reported here before, I have the same bug :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Best regards.

Reactions: paddyo73

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Hey all,

You can find the Ren'py demo here to try it out and give me your thoughts - keep it decent people. Remember that it's only a short demo, so don't come back with 'it's so short', 'only 2 minutes gameplay', ... The only goal here is to have some feedback on the setup: GUI, map, ...; is this the path to continue the game?

Sincerely,
Joker
Personally, I have no problem with RPGM. It's probably because I grew up with classics like Baldur's Gate and Fallout 1 & 2.
I've already said what bothered me about the RPGM version.

The Renpy version makes a more solid impression because the shortcomings of the RPGM (map architecture, faulty building boundaries, etc.) can be avoided.

Personally, I don't really care which version is developed, but the decision should be made quickly.
There is, for example, Anna Exciting Games, a game that was converted very late from RPGM to Renpy (fan version).
If you played the original for a long time and then tried the new engine, you were always left with the feeling that something was missing. Due to the omission of the walkways, new events were not delineated clearly enough. In other words, in Renpy there should be more renders that show the change of location better and replace the walkways.

Joker 3d

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
Personally, I don't really care which version is developed, but the decision should be made quickly.
You're right. That's why I've decided before version 0.2, thus in an early stage of the game, to continue the game in Ren'Py. That also means that I will not fix bugs of version 0.1, but now fully concentrate on the Ren'Py version.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
You're right. That's why I've decided before version 0.2, thus in an early stage of the game, to continue the game in Ren'Py. That also means that I will not fix bugs of version 0.1, but now fully concentrate on the Ren'Py version.
Good decision, because it would be a lot of wasted energy to take this step at a much later stage.
The decision for Ren'Py, however, requires a certain rethinking of the narrative structure. Like, for example, the presentation of the scene changes already mentioned.

Joker 3d

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
This model is hot AF

Too bad the content is locked away in a shitty RPGM exe. What a darn waste.... Wish the dev would pick REAL development platform to work with, like RenPy...

As you may have read I'm at this moment actually working on a transfer to RenPy...

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
As you may have read I'm at this moment actually working on a transfer to RenPy...
If it will not be lesbian only, might be worth getting Future Tags added to the OP, so people will know, and may bring in more interest if they know this will not be a pure lesbian game, since the current tags don't mention anything else so people will not know.
I only found out this was the case by checking this thread again, since when i originally saw the game and the tags i wasn't interested in it (straight lesbian games are boring to me)

Joker 3d

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
Hi all,

Thought I'd keep you posted a little on what's going on with the game so far. As I said earlier I'm converting the game to Ren'Py. The Ren'Py version will be 1920x1080. Both the conversion and the change of gameplay that comes with it, as the resize mean a lot of rework. On top of that version 0.2 will be more than the Ren'Py remake, it will also add new elements and progress.

You can read ... and meet the Jamesons.

Sincerely,
Joker

Last edited:

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Hi all,

Thought I'd keep you posted a little on what's going on with the game so far. As I said earlier I'm converting the game to Ren'Py. The Ren'Py version will be 1920x1080. Both the conversion and the change of gameplay that comes with it, as the resize mean a lot of rework. On top of that version 0.2 will be more than the Ren'Py remake, it will also add new elements and progress.

You can read ... and meet the Jamesons.

Sincerely,
Joker
I started over from the place Lily came from then went to the locked Colony and met the other woman had the chat for getting new clothing next day...now in a loop with no progression of acquiring new clothing...is there some way to trigger that in the new Renpy format?

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes