Others Abandoned Lily's bizarre adventure [Act 1 v2] [PontiffPomelo]

PontiffPomelo

Jun 5, 2020
If you are using placeholder graphics then say so. People will calibrate what your added value is worth. If you try to get paid for someone else's work then you should expect vitriol. People tend to do a good job policing that, and it protects you as well.
I had it all in the developer's notes from the beginning. I can't put it anymore prominently due to the f95 template rules.

HoomanBeaner

May 29, 2020
Honestly though, who cares about stolen artwork on a website where work is regularly pirated. I will say that the dev should've been clearer about the art, and be more accepting of the blame rather than attempting to deflect accusations/blame.

PontiffPomelo

Jun 5, 2020
Honestly though, who cares about stolen artwork on a website where work is regularly pirated. I will say that the dev should've been clearer about the art, and be more accepting of the blame rather than attempting to deflect accusations/blame.
I agree. In my mind it wasn't stealing if I just traced it in a different software (which it is, if it's done this mindlessly). People make it out like I just copy pasted the image into my own game, when in fact I've spent days working on the images, writing shaders and extensions to make them look better, created original clothes, poses and facial expressions as I got better at it. It got me defensive when I should have expected it.

jojos bizzare adventure
Lily's bizarre adventure
After all this talk of my developer's notes I refuse to believe that you're not trolling.

Ekr1

Jul 10, 2018
Dev notes; I believe the only thing that was changed was adding the link because he forgot where he got it from:

The name is subject to change. It sounds too much like Jojo's, which this is not a parody of. I just can't think of anything else at the moment and wanted to get this out before I never do.
The face / hair of Lily will change over the updates. I wanted to copy the style of some images I had in my reference library ( [link added afterwards] ), but those parts are waaaay too similar to the original. I did create them all from scratch in Blender though, so please don't call me out on ripping them.

Reactions: PontiffPomelo

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
it is also desirable to have a fix for control as in maker mv and others, two-handed control is not very convenient in this version

Reactions: Silverfan936

jasonm123

Sep 19, 2020
Change the colour and little ''things'', every "Real" artist can do it by 5 min,
I don't belive it's "amount of works"

PontiffPomelo

Jun 5, 2020
Change the colour and little ''things'', every "Real" artist can do it by 5 min,
I don't belive it's "amount of works"
1601574796315.png
Each individual body part needed to be created by hand, separately so the poses would work. Shapekeys had to be added so each pose worked with differently angled limbs. Linework had to be created at proper widths. If you can do this in 5 minutes, then hats off to you.
And with that I'm done discussing this.

keyboard only controls
I'll prioritize it. It should work in large parts ( with creative use of TAB ), only the inventory, save menu and skill menu strictly need mouse input, but I'll try to streamline everything else too. Again, thank you really much for the honest feedback! It means a lot to me.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
I don't care so much to use the same char, after all we often see games made by devs and amateurs based on anime, but I don't like that it's the same, it smells a lot of thievery, after all it's an original game made by a dev.
speaking of the game, I can't get out of the first room, does it end like this?