VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lily's Curse Prologue [v0.3] [GubaStudio]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Ariku

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
Wow I love the new banner, thanks to the one making it, I almost want to steal it and use it for my page :p . I also feel jealous of the skill :)

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Thanks for telling us

I give you the quick fix for this so that it'll trigger without problem

if you have family patch installed

if you have the 0.2.a installed

Sorry for miss bugs :(
I d/l and installed the 0.2.a version. Halloween launches now, but when the characters are beginning to get down to business, I get three more exceptions which I ignore to get through the episode.

Reactions: Ariku

Ariku

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
I d/l and installed the 0.2.a version. Halloween launches now, but when the characters are beginning to get down to business, I get three more exceptions which I ignore to get through the episode.
thanks for your return about it.
for the normal version family patch is okey. Sorry, I messed up between all versions on my computer and took the wrong script file.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
thanks for your return about it.
for the normal version family patch is okey. Sorry, I messed up between all versions on my computer and took the wrong script file.
Works like a champ! Thx.

Ariku

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
so im guessing this version ends when Lily comes back to you at night?
Yes, it ends the second time you see lily. and the ending depends on our choices during previous events, if the heart is full on the top right, it's a different ending.

Ariku

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018

#Progress
Hello to you all.

For now, we're working on the quest helper integration. We decided to prioritize it to avoid bigger modification in next patches.
We will release it as soon it's fully functional, as, at the same time, we need to change all variables and add new ones into to script, for everything to trigger well. Normally by the end of the month, we should be done with that, meanwhile, we still continue to render and write for next patch ( v.0.2.5) and this will be released when all steps are reached.

So for the next one, nothing big in visual content, but a big coding modification. Doing so will make next patches easier to release as we'll have, story, render and post-work to focus on.

The story for v0.2.5 is half done ( in French only :) ) and we keep going as our inspiration flows, render preparation keep going well few ready . and some modification been made to the woman in red due to her facial expression that was not smooth at all and looked exaggerated. (her face is slightly more chubby, I'll make a quick preview for you to see the difference.)

Ariku

Tealover

Nov 1, 2017
Sorry if it was answered before, but can someone tell me what is the family patch ? Does it come with the initial download or do i need to add it myself ?

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Sorry if it was answered before, but can someone tell me what is the family patch ? Does it come with the initial download or do i need to add it myself ?
Check the OP. Since it is separate you'll have to download it and install it in the game.

*If* it was pre-installed it would say so right there.

Reactions: Tealover

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Hehe, since my role in the "Lily's Curse" development team has changed (a little while ago actually), I thought I'd introduce myself again to the game's fans and possible future fans alike; Hey, I'm Eerie Entity, and I'm no longer just a proofreader, but I'm now also a writer, and my work as a writer can be seen in the next official update and onward, I only hope that I won't royally screw things up, haha, but I'm sure I'll do just fine. I'm proud to be part of the team, they are hard-working guys, real good guys, and I'd like to think that I'm not too bad myself, either. I hope you all have liked and will continue to like the game we're making for you all to enjoy.

While I myself cannot really give an estimate when the next update release date would be, what I can say is that its development is well under way and looking good, further details of course will be given at a later time, most likely by Ariku himself! :)

You all have a good day/evening/night/morning, depending wherever you may be located! :)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Eerie Entity congratulations on being a writer now.
I see your mark as the patch creator for quite the few games now, initially I think you started with "The Way", or at least that's where I first noticed you and your work long time ago, and now your work can be seen all around, haha, good job :)

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I see your mark as the patch creator for quite the few games now, initially I think you started with "The Way", or at least that's where I first noticed you and your work long time ago, and now your work can be seen all around, haha, good job :)
thank you very much.i had some time and i helped to make a patch for some games.i don't know if you saw it but i also wrote a "Walkthrough" for the game "the way".i'm not sure if it's that good

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
thank you very much.i had some time and i helped to make a patch for some games.i don't know if you saw it but i also wrote a "Walkthrough" for the game "the way".i'm not sure if it's that good
Really? Need to check it next time the game updates then, so far I've been playing the game without WT, basically just behaving and making decisions I personally would make in real life in similar situations, haha :p

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
basically just behaving and making decisions I personally would make in real life in similar situations, haha
Yes I did :).This i have wrote in the Walkthrough on start from chapter 2: "Before the "walktrough" starts I would like to say that it is not a classic walktrough because the player himself has to decide what he thinks is right and has to live with the consequences. I can only write what I have chosen.".In chapter 2 I always wrote first: "You have to decide whether" and then I wrote what I took.But I have left out the alternatives if someone else selects something else, that would be too much for me to write with all the variables.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yes I did :).This i have wrote in the Walkthrough on start from chapter 2: "Before the "walktrough" starts I would like to say that it is not a classic walktrough because the player himself has to decide what he thinks is right and has to live with the consequences. I can only write what I have chosen.".In chapter 2 I always wrote first: "You have to decide whether" and then I wrote what I took.But I have left out the alternatives if someone else selects something else, that would be too much for me to write with all the variables.
Well, if you have the time, you should write the complete WT for all paths and all variables :p
But anyway, keep up the good work with the patches :)

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Well, if you have the time, you should write the complete WT for all paths and all variables :p
But anyway, keep up the good work with the patches :)
All 3 routes are in the walktrough :D.I have only for that 3 savegames with the differens routes.the only thing missing are the variables.Btw since I see it at your signature. How can I do it like your signature that changes pictures?

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
My only real complaint to this point (and this may only be a problem for me) is the font is a little rough on my eyes, particularly on the grey colored inner monologue portions.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes