VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lily's Curse Prologue [v0.3] [GubaStudio]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Merci beaucoup pour tes encouragements :) en effet nous avons prevu dans un future patch proche ou lointain de rajouter le planning des filles , ou au moins leur emplacement . mais cela ne viendra qu'avec le changement d'interface des que l'on aura reussi a faire ce que l'on souhaite .

Thank you very much for your encouragement :) indeed we have planned in a future patch near or far to add the schedule of girls, or at least their location. but that will only come with the change of interface when we'll managed to do what we want.
That would indeed make things just a tad bit easier, basically a schedule and a task/hint system would be a cool add, of course not necessary but it does make "life" easier, especially when there is starting to be a lot of content later on and some events might coincide with other events and so forth, so that kind of system could help with the exact times and dates when they occur etc :)

Reactions: Ariku

Ariku

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018

RoadMap to v0.25 and v0.3
Good day everyone,
We hope you all had good Christmas and plenty of gifts :)

We prepared a Roadmap to next patches avoiding spoilers, it's not detailed but made for you to follow progress in real time of the evolution to next patch. We haven't define yet time needed and for when it'll be ready, but subject of changes.

during the progress, you might see new cards as we will go forward. Also for us to be more transparent over updates.
Follow this link to keep an eye on the progress of next patches

Have a nice day

Ariku

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
View attachment 210158

Yumi Reskin aswell

I prefer her now than before :) how about you ?
Yeah, definitely like her now more than before, but those nails man, they're mighty sharp, I'd be afraid to say the wrong thing and next thing I know she's gouging my eyes out, haha, kinky :p

Reactions: Ariku

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
View attachment 210796

Final reskin of mom, slight changes to make her look like older and less plastic. hope you like her changes.

We wish you all a happy new year 2019 and more games to come :)
Mmmm, she sure does look real good, mighty delicious, can't wait to have some proper quality time with her! ;)

Happy New Year to everyone! :)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
im just waiting for android link:LOL::LOL::LOL:
It won't be too long now, they're working hard on it and also implementing dialogue fixes me and my friend made while at it, dialogue should be a lot more comprehensible now, well, when the fix update + android version pops up :)

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes