VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lily's Curse Prologue [v0.3] [GubaStudio]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes
U

User_23654

Here is a compressed win version of v0.2 Public!

(101MB): - - - -

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
View attachment 148119
Overview:
You're a young adult who wish to change is life, basically a waiter you got a legacy from your missing dad. It helps you to start back a formation in history to be able to attend university again and get graduate. You're living with your step mom and step sisters (None of the characters are blood related) that allow you to stay since your dad is missing. You find out something special that summon a special character who will change your life maybe forever!​

Thread Updated: 2018-12-22
Release Date: 2018-12-22
Developer/Publisher: Guba Studio -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.2 Public
Language: English, French
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download
Win: - - -
Mac: - -
Linux: - -
Others:

Patches:

View attachment 148129 View attachment 148130 View attachment 148131 View attachment 148132 View attachment 148133 View attachment 148134 View attachment 148137
long way to go.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
@Ariku
Not sure if someone already reported that but if you click the drawer under the tv after you got the dragon it advances time (only the lighting in the scene, not the time symbol on the top) and after 2 or 3 clicks it will unceremoniously kick you back to main menu. I'm assuming that is a bug?

Reactions: Ariku

Ariku

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
@Ariku
Not sure if someone already reported that but if you click the drawer under the tv after you got the dragon it advances time (only the lighting in the scene, not the time symbol on the top) and after 2 or 3 clicks it will unceremoniously kick you back to main menu. I'm assuming that is a bug?
thanks for reporting i check it straight away :)

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
@oidex Here a quickfix for the tv drawer bug
While I certainly appreciate your quick response, this really doesn't need a hotfix. It's not like you ever NEED to click on there again so it nothing critical. Fixing it in the next version and maybe putting a small warning in the OP should more than suffice. (y)

PS: If you change the link to this thread in your signature to it will also work as it only parses the thread id but this way you won't have an outdated version number there. Even better, something like this:

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
Incest patch needs to be updated, not working. Also is anyone else getting a weird hum in the kitchen?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..first off..i love the dames in this game..i got a thang for demoness/succubi ..but really need someone to help with that engrish..i mean that in the best way as this game is fun but could be better with just..better english...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Key word is " got a thang for demoness/succubi" - not for English teachers, not for humans interacting in words every day, not in live / living plane of existance. Demoness/succubi deal in other barter conditions than humans do. Deal with it!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
pffft..not suggesting i translate..someone that uses proper english and punctuation..not someone smartass who likes to trigger proper people constantly :p

Ariku

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
ok..first off..i love the dames in this game..i got a thang for demoness/succubi ..but really need someone to help with that engrish..i mean that in the best way as this game is fun but could be better with just..better english...
You've been heard. We'll do our best to fix it :) .

Reactions: ThunderRob

stuntmandu27

Jan 13, 2018
Merci pour ton projet, enfin un jeux français. Je ne fait qu'une remarque, c'est de pourvoir voire ou son no cible (filles ) pour les retrouver plus facilement. Sinon géniale le concepts, j'adore. bon courage pour la suite.;)
Thank you for your project, finally a French game. I make only one remark, it is to provide even or its no target (girls) to find them more easily. If not great concepts, I love. Good luck for the future. ;) (Google trad )

Ariku

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
Merci pour ton projet, enfin un jeux français. Je ne fait qu'une remarque, c'est de pourvoir voire ou son no cible (filles ) pour les retrouver plus facilement. Sinon géniale le concepts, j'adore. bon courage pour la suite.;)
Thank you for your project, finally a French game. I make only one remark, it is to provide even or its no target (girls) to find them more easily. If not great concepts, I love. Good luck for the future. ;) (Google trad )
Merci beaucoup pour tes encouragements :) en effet nous avons prevu dans un future patch proche ou lointain de rajouter le planning des filles , ou au moins leur emplacement . mais cela ne viendra qu'avec le changement d'interface des que l'on aura reussi a faire ce que l'on souhaite .

Thank you very much for your encouragement :) indeed we have planned in a future patch near or far to add the schedule of girls, or at least their location. but that will only come with the change of interface when we'll managed to do what we want.

Reactions: Eerie Entity
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes