VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lily's Curse Prologue [v0.3] [GubaStudio]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello to you all
Patch is on the finish line finally. last renders are launched , just waiting for english fixing and french adding and it's done.
It been a long way to get there and I really hope you'll enjoy that patch.
Tiny event happened during the last process as my graphic card bugged and isn't working anymore , hopefully I manage to get an other one quick even if it's less powerfull to continue all renders.( sadly it lowered the number of animations normally planned for this update , after release I'll make a quick patch to add them. )
For later and to be more transparent over the dev of patches we'll put a roadmap on so that you can follow in real time progress of it. next one might be shorter but quicker released, we haven't decide yet if we do big one or smaller to be quicker.
Also once released I'm planning to add a christmas event "on time" to thank you all for your support.
Baal is still busy on his work and have really short time to work on Lily's curse. We deeply apologize for that .

Thanks again for your patience :)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Finally it's coming!

I'm fixing the last part I can see ( maybe some will be missing but hopefully only a little.)

Upload for semen donors and more will come first then I'll prepare for the other version.

So far for this update.

540 new renders( not including 60 roaming scenes ) , 4 new animations for semen donors and more.
location added and roaming
-Yumi's house
-Home
-School
-Bar added but event still under dev
Corruption vs romance stat
Your gameplay will be based on your actions ( 2 endings possible) you can have a romance and go to corruption , but not reverse. once corrupted no way back ;)
- Story push on step mom , step sis , Yumi , each branch are independant.
- Event during day , in bathroom , step mom room , step sis bedroom.
New characters:
- Hiro , Mc's Bestfriend back from a trip
- Jonas , Ex of Step mom.
Interface added with you current corruption or romance , time and day count.
A late halloween event is also added ( sorry for delay )
I really hope you'll enjoy this patch when it's on .

Ariku

Ariku

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018

While waiting for thread to be updated

here are the links for the game in V0.2

size 1.24gig

Hope you'll like it

Thanks a lot for your support

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
Call me racist but these skin tones mismatching the other features of the person really throw me off. European-looking girls with dark or bronze skin implies they've been tanning obsessively, which implies either bad-taste trashiness or mental disturbance.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Soo... what am I doing wrong? Download v0.2, extract, run. After asking for a few names there are no choices until the end, which is right after Lily fucks the MC. Boom, end of game, back to menu. I see people posting other renders and the changelog mentions several locations I haven't seen. Makes me think I've missed something?

Edit: solved. I installed the patch from OP, which is from v0.1. Removed it, and I have new content now.

Ariku

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
Soo... what am I doing wrong? Download v0.2, extract, run. After asking for a few names there are no choices until the end, which is right after Lily fucks the MC. Boom, end of game, back to menu. I see people posting other renders and the changelog mentions several locations I haven't seen. Makes me think I've missed something?

Edit: solved. I installed the patch from OP, which is from v0.1. Removed it, and I have new content now.
Was about to ask you :) incest patch v0.2 will come later ;)

Reactions: Eerie Entity

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I know I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but... how I leave the house?

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes