VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lily's Curse Prologue [v0.3] [GubaStudio]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I agree and it's not like there thousands games where you can date an Asian Cutie. Shit I'm drooling over Asuka Kana and Kairi Sane. So a cutie with pink hair that's a dream :FeelsGoodMan:
Yeah, Yumi is one of the cutest Asian girls in adult games :) Are these character from this game or another? (Sorry I am really bad with names) :coldsweat:

Reactions: Ariku

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
View attachment 168117

Sis at work! and I do hesitate to redo the renders as the pose are not perfect . and scene not really optimised it took between 5 to 7 hours to render just this one
I think this one looks great, I see nothing wrong with the pose actually and I think the lighting is good too, by the looks of it I would guess that that scene is during sometime late afternoon when it's starting get a little darker and the Sis is sitting in the shade :p

View attachment 168685

Little preview of game of dragon live on mom's nutfuk

thanks to @Eerie Entity for pushing me to learn the bite lips :)
Hehe, glad I could help and that looks good :) Happy to help you guys reach greater potential and learn new things, like they say; always aim to improve yourself :)

Reactions: Ariku and GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I think this one looks great, I see nothing wrong with the pose actually and I think the lighting is good too, by the looks of it I would guess that that scene is during sometime late afternoon when it's starting get a little darker and the Sis is sitting in the shade :p
I think it looks really good as well :)

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Actually lilith is represented in some legends with a scorpio tails that's eats newborn. it happens i had the assest with the scorpio ^^. i just made her vegetarian XD
Well she certainly looks like she would eat, well men! :biggrin: What's acutally a bit funny, I could imagine her with some hoofs and furry legs like in Witcher 3, but on the other side I am wondering, if she has some wings hidden somewhere :)

Reactions: Ariku

Ariku

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
Well she certainly looks like she would eat, well men! :biggrin: What's acutally a bit funny, I could imagine her with some hoofs and furry legs like in Witcher 3, but on the other side I am wondering, if she has some wings hidden somewhere :)
she has many different representation, howl , lions. snake tails , wings . she's also the very first women before Eve was made with the same soil as men. but the creator decided that men should have women to serve them instead of being equals.

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Actually lilith is represented in some legends with a scorpio tails that's eats newborn. it happens i had the assest with the scorpio ^^. i just made her vegetarian XD
Ok, thank

Now you say that, I wondering too :)

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Scorpion tail, hoofs, furry legs? Umm, well, I'm not into bestiality myself at all, not my kink, haha XD
I'd happily let Lily eat me, of course not literally but you know, the good way :heartcoveredeyes:
Demonic wings would be nice, surely she could have them, like you said, hidden somewhere :p

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
she has many different representation, howl , lions. snake tails , wings . she's also the very first women before Eve was made with the same soil as men. but the creator decided that men should have women to serve them instead of being equals.
I am not too familiar with this, but the Bible has obviously some nice fantasy represantations for characters :coldsweat:

Ok, thank
Now you say that, I wondering too :)
Well it is kind of typical for demons, but I think she looks perfect without wings and wings aren't practical :coldsweat:

Scorpion tail, hoofs, furry legs? Umm, well, I'm not into bestiality myself at all, not my kink, haha XD
I'd happily let Lily eat me, of course not literally but you know, the good way :heartcoveredeyes:
I mean did you see the Succubi in Witcher 3? They are hot!!! But as a feet and leg person I don't mind "real" legs and feet x'D

Reactions: Eerie Entity
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes