VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lily's Curse Prologue [v0.3] [GubaStudio]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Everything? Maybe add bunch of orcs too? :p Or invasion from some Lily's relative? And instead of usual battles, we will try to impregnate more girls than our opponents? :winkytongue:
Haha, not quite that kind of story, Orcs and all that belongs to fantasy stories like "Adventures of Tara" or "Valiant Warrior Astrid", haha :p
But impregnation, now that'd be lovely :p

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Hahaha love that one XD , with halloween coming everything could happen... :angel::angel::angel:
Anything is possible with our lovely, dear Lily around :heartcoveredeyes:
Everything? Maybe add bunch of orcs too? :p Or invasion from some Lily's relative? And instead of usual battles, we will try to impregnate more girls than our opponents? :winkytongue:
Haha, not quite that kind of story, Orcs and all that belongs to fantasy stories like "Adventures of Tara" or "Valiant Warrior Astrid", haha :p
A helloween event where a bunch of female (or futa) demons visit. Then you can either impregnate the demons, while they shower a human girl with their cream :evilsmile::biggrin::evilsmile::biggrin:

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
A helloween event where a bunch of female (or futa) demons visit. Then you can either impregnate the demons, while they shower a human girl with their cream :evilsmile::biggrin::evilsmile::biggrin:
While a pretty nice idea, I'm not one to bang nothing that has a dick, even if it does have both reproductive organs, haha, nah, I personally only like futa scenes when it's F/F :p

Reactions: GhostPhil

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Maybe, but i do love me some strong orc women occasionally. Preferably with cute blonde elf. :kissingheart:
Great idea. Fun for all. Not sure how kids would be looking though. Probably imps.
While a pretty nice idea, I'm not one to bang nothing that has a dick, even if it does have both reproductive organs, haha, nah, I personally only like futa scenes when it's F/F :p
What if it's "so cuuuute and feminine" though? In any case, i suspect they would quickly retract their assets anyway to accomodate your wishes.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I only thought about Futas, because a lot of demons in Hentai are Futas. But as @Dilettante said they of course can retract their assets ;)

Maybe, but i do love me some strong orc women occasionally. Preferably with cute blonde elf. :kissingheart:

Great idea. Fun for all. Not sure how kids would be looking though. Probably imps.

What if it's "so cuuuute and feminine" though? In any case, i suspect they would quickly retract their assets anyway to accomodate your wishes.
Well Orc women are sexy! Tall, strong, muscular and wild! And of course an orc woman needs a cute elf-slave ;)

Well, half-demons probably! I think they would most likely look more like their mothers, because of the strong "demon-gene"

Well I definitly don't mind Futas or transgender, as long as they have boobs and a female/feminine body.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Well, half-demons probably! I think they would most likely look more like their mothers, because of the strong "demon-gene"
Let's hope they're turn to be cute at least. "Demon gene" can do some pretty horrific things sometimes.
Well I definitly don't mind Futas or transgender, as long as they have boobs and a female/feminine body.
Then we are the same in this department. :p
Futas are great.
And futas that can turn full female at will is even better. So both "don't mind cock" and "hate cock" sides win without arguments.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Does thus have a meaning, that you mention futas and posting that picture? :rolleyes:
And did I mention how much I love that hair colour? :biggrin:
Yumi is adorable, that hair color indeed suits her perfectly, and it's a good shade of pink, just light enough :)

And no, don't read in to it too much :p

Reactions: Ariku and GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Yumi is adorable, that hair color indeed suits her perfectly, and it's a good shade of pink, just light enough :)

And no, don't read in to it too much :p
I still wish that we had the option to not reject her, when she asked the MC out :noexpression:

And of course it was just some little joke of me ;)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I still wish that we had the option to not reject her, when she asked the MC out :noexpression:

It was the best course of action though, as you read the dialogue, it's clear that MC doesn't even know if he likes her that way or as just a friend, and right now he'd only ask her out out of obligation, not out of real interest and he's unsure of himself, you don't want to bring a girl into that, especially your best friend, if things go sour, which they probably will in that kind of setting, both will get hurt and it can damage the friendship, I've been there :p

Reactions: GhostPhil and Ariku

Ariku

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
Does thus have a meaning, that you mention futas and posting that picture? :rolleyes:
And did I mention how much I love that hair colour? :biggrin:
Haha don t worry no meaning i follow what i finish. Few scene have more than 40 different renders. Now i work on sister events renders and mom .

You been heard loud and clear xD.

For futas. For now we have no plans to add it . I don t have the asset for it anyway. If it s wanted we could add scene in special event during the year but not straight related to the story.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
It was the best course of action though, as you read the dialogue, it's clear that MC doesn't even know if he likes her that way or as just a friend, and right now he'd only ask her out out of obligation, not out of real interest and he's unsure of himself, you don't want to bring a girl into that, especially your best friend, if things go sour, which they probably will in that kind of setting, both will get hurt and it can damage the friendship, I've been there :p
As we as the player only meet Yumi a little bit earlier for the first time, I would say of course it doesn't fit for her to confess, but as they know each other for longer time, he shouldn't take his studies for an excuse. That's my opinion ;)

Haha don t worry no meaning i follow what i finish. Few scene have more than 40 different renders. Now i work on sister events renders and mom .

You been heard loud and clear XD.

For futas. For now we have no plans to add it . I don t have the asset for it anyway. If it s wanted we could add scene in special event during the year but not straight related to the story.
I can't wait for the next version to finally dive into the story surrounding Lily :)

And I don't mind if there are futas or not. I think it was more a fun discussion that in other stuff like Manga there are a lot of demons that are futas. And I always like special events or scenes that are more a fun creation than story related ;)

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
As we as the player only meet Yumi a little bit earlier for the first time, I would say of course it doesn't fit for her to confess, but as they know each other for longer time, he shouldn't take his studies for an excuse. That's my opinion ;)
I agree and it's not like there thousands games where you can date an Asian Cutie. Shit I'm drooling over Asuka Kana and Kairi Sane. So a cutie with pink hair that's a dream :FeelsGoodMan:

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes