VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lily's Curse Prologue [v0.3] [GubaStudio]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Maybe we can produce more sperm because of Lilys Curse. That way we can shower her in cream or even bath x'D
I just have a good enough stamina and be able to keep going after first climax and second climax, eventually he'll produce enough combined amount of "cream" to cover her all over, on the outside and inside :p

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I just have a good enough stamina and be able to keep going after first climax and second climax, eventually he'll produce enough combined amount of "cream" to cover her all over, on the outside and inside :p
Do it Hentai-like! A ton of cream! I always wonder where the virtual sperm tank is :biggrin:

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Do it Hentai-like! A ton of cream! I always wonder where the virtual sperm tank is :biggrin:
Haha, yeah, in some they sure do produce a lot of sperm, almost enough to fill up a glass of it xD

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Reactions: Eerie Entity

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Haha, yeah, in some they sure do produce a lot of sperm, almost enough to fill up a glass of it XD
Maybe we will team up with Lily to fill those ladies even fuller? Like "completely and utterly drenched" kinda full. You know how succubi can sometimes become futanari at will. Or not. Her "curse" (or is it a gift?) might be enough depending on what that curse even is.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Maybe we will team up with Lily to fill those ladies even fuller? Like "completely and utterly drenched" kinda full. You know how succubi can sometimes become futanari at will. Or not. Her "curse" (or is it a gift?) might be enough depending on what that curse even is.
And a curse is a matter of perspective, what one considers a curse might be a gift to another :p

Reactions: Ariku and GhostPhil

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well that's a nice gift ;)
Yes indeed it is, hehe :)

I just realized after checking your fan sigs, I'm pretty much a fan of ALL those games, only one I haven't tried is the Sunstone, Harem Hotel and Waifu Academy, others I have and love them :p

Reactions: Ariku

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Yes indeed it is, hehe :)

I just realized after checking your fan sigs, I'm pretty much a fan of ALL those games, only one I haven't tried is the Sunstone, Harem Hotel and Waifu Academy, others I have and love them :p
Well they are all great!
But Sunstone sadly isn't a comic, but one of the best comics out there and certainly the best BDSM-themed comic!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ariku

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
Maybe we can produce more sperm because of Lilys Curse. That way we can shower her in cream or even bath x'D
Hahaha love that one xD , with halloween coming everything could happen... :angel::angel::angel:

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Hahaha love that one XD , with halloween coming everything could happen... :angel::angel::angel:
Everything? Maybe add bunch of orcs too? :p Or invasion from some Lily's relative? And instead of usual battles, we will try to impregnate more girls than our opponents? :winkytongue:

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes