VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lily's Curse Prologue [v0.3] [GubaStudio]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
That's maybe the one point that I actually wished to have a choice. She is just so cute :)
But who knows what will happen later on :)
I'm sure we all have that one or two that we did like, but for whatever reason didn't do anything about it, because, reasons :p

Reactions: Ariku

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I liked the intro and the dialogues are good. I'm sad for Yumi, she confesses her love to him and the MC response was harsh("I can't get into anything that could disturb my studies") like he considers Yumi a disturb, i think he'd can more gentle.

Overall i liked this beginning
Thanks for the feedback, I did try to do my best proofreading and fixing the dialogue, which isn't that easy when it was translated from French, but I'm happy if it was satisfactory, I'm fairly certain that it's way better than Google translate at any rate, haha :p

Ariku

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
so far I have to say it's very interesting it's way too short but what to look for is curious i just hope the next update has more content and is not as short as this one and it will not be another game where you grind endlessly need and it also needs 50+ updates until something happens to the mom and sister
like in so many other games which bring endless updates in which not much ever happens almost and then eventually the game is over and or it gets new again Hanging up and starting all over again ..... it would be a shame about the game which started so promisingly
thanks for your feedback ;) we actually work on choices now, more events, update might take a while to come out but as we agreed with my partner, this one is only a presentation we hope next one will make you feel to go foward.

Also it won't be an endless game . Since i started playing those games i couldn't bear the number of way in, way back to grind money or whatever stat for 3 hours to see a nipple :) .

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
thanks for your feedback ;) we actually work on choices now, more events, update might take a while to come out but as we agreed with my partner, this one is only a presentation we hope next one will make you feel to go foward.

Also it won't be an endless game . Since i started playing those games i couldn't bear the number of way in, way back to grind money or whatever stat for 3 hours to see a nipple :) .
I am more a friend of story-driven games myself. For me a games doesn't need to have too many choices, but there are decissions that I want to choose myself and not get forced to do. Normally that are really big and story changing decissions.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I am more a friend of story-driven games myself. For me a games doesn't need to have too many choices, but there are decissions that I want to choose myself and not get forced to do. Normally that are really big and story changing decissions.
That's the kind of VNs I prefer myself, you know, basically a life-simulator story where your actions and the things you say may and will affect the outcome of things, either with the story itself or with a character, that's how life works, so I like that kind of realistic touch, which is why i.e. Depraved Awakening and Acting Lessons are so awesome, haha.

Ariku

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
it will happen no worries , it's only the prologue :)

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
That's the kind of VNs I prefer myself, you know, basically a life-simulator story where your actions and the things you say may and will affect the outcome of things, either with the story itself or with a character, that's how life works, so I like that kind of realistic touch, which is why i.e. Depraved Awakening and Acting Lessons are so awesome, haha.
These games have just more flow, because the game progresses through the story. While in other games you have a big "downtime", because you have to skip to get to the right day time and you need stats, etc. And I have the feeling that a walkthrough is must to play them. In story driven games you can forge your own path, because it is easier to see the consequences of you decissions.

it will happen no worries , it's only the prologue :)
I am really looking forward to it :)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
These games have just more flow, because the game progresses through the story. While in other games you have a big "downtime", because you have to skip to get to the right day time and you need stats, etc. And I have the feeling that a walkthrough is must to play them. In story driven games you can forge your own path, because it is easier to see the consequences of you decissions.

I am really looking forward to it :)
I don't mind sandbox VNs with downtime features and money-making stuff, as long as the story nor scenes aren't behind an immense amount of grind, that gets frustrating, it starts to feel like a lot of work just to get a 10 second scene, haha. That's why I like Personal Trainer, though it's sandbox and events are based on specific time/day, story is still easy to progress, there's no hardcore grinding needed. :p

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Anyone have a pre patched version? or possible to put the patch onto Mega/ Lewd Patcher ? these sites and 7zip are the only ones I'm familiar with.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well there is definitly a lot of room left in that shower. :biggrin:
I'm sure, well at least hope, that MC will help filling some of that extra space with her in the shower at some point, make the shower a bit more...steamier :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Ariku and GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I'm sure, well at least hope, that MC will help filling some of that extra space with her in the shower at some point, make the shower a bit more...steamier :heartcoveredeyes:
Yeah she is "standing" there in the corner of the shower and there is the perfect place right in front of her :D

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yeah she is "standing" there in the corner of the shower and there is the perfect place right in front of her :D
They best be careful not to use all of the space though by just being there, it's good to have some space to move when things get wild :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well this shower would fit 4 to 5 people in, so you could even have a threesome there :D
When I saw that picture of the sister getting busy with herself, in my mind I was like "My dear sister, you know you could and should come to me if you have an itch that needs scratching, you know I'd gladly give a "helping hand"!" haha :p

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes