VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lily's Curse Prologue [v0.3] [GubaStudio]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
it's just that the succubus looks like a character from marvel comics. it was obviously a joke

but froget school, forget family, I'll take every chance there will be to work extra shifts with the boss.
Hehe, I'll take the club manager, the redhead across the street and the demonic babe, right now they are my top 3, and not necessarily in that order either :p

Ariku

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
Hehe, I'll take the club manager, the redhead across the street and the demonic babe, right now they are my top 3, and not necessarily in that order either :p
gosh i should run a poll to know which char to push foward next version ^^

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
carefull... a certain dev made a poll and there was a perfect tie, so now he has to work on both
Well, this is only an idea, but perhaps he could run a poll, but it wouldn't be to decide which ONE girl would gain content the next update, but maybe the Top 2 or Top 3 voted girls would instead :p

Ariku

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
i take the risk to have double work to do :)
Knowing that Lily succubus seems to be really on a good way.

here's the poll

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
are you serious ?
you deaf or blind ?

they are like 90% of peoples who posted comment here that say they prefer that succubus monster girl over any other girls...
why did you even ask and make a poll about wich girl to do work when you already know the result ?

500% chance that the succubus monster girl win with 90% of the votes. XD

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
are you serious ?
you deaf or blind ?

they are like 90% of peoples who posted comment here that say they prefer that succubus monster girl over any other girls...
why did you even ask and make a poll about wich girl to do work when you already know the result ?

Why are you being so negative? In many threads I only ever see you complaining about things :/
And besides, there are people that like other girls too and not just the demonic girl, and you can vote for 2 girls and not only 1.

L☹VE

Devil May Cry
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
are you serious ?
you deaf or blind ?

i like "step" mom, she is so fucking hot :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
i like "step" mom, she is so fucking hot :p
Yeah she is, haha. And normally she would've been one of my votes (I love my MILFs, haha), but I actually wanna see more of Lily and MC's boss at the bar :p

Reactions: Ariku

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Saying "Are you blind? Are you deaf?" is a pretty negative and hostile way to start a conversation.
You could've instead just asked if he's not aware of how people have said about the female characters in the thread already before the poll. Besides, if he wants to make a poll to make sure which female characters people want to see next update, that's his right to do, I don't know why you have to question it.
never hear of joking way to talk ?
why i wouldnt question it ? i just give my own opinion... i didnt give an order.
he is free to make a poll. but when you read the comments and see a lots of peoples mentionning something specific, doing a poll after that is ( for me, in my own little brain and mentality) a way to show that he doesnt really care about the opinion of theses peoples...

but i m not gonna argue on that. i give my opinion, you all free to not taking care of it. as you clearly mentionned, i always say something agressive and all. soo i m not the person to listen.

Ariku

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
never hear of joking way to talk ?
why i wouldnt question it ? i just give my own opinion... i didnt give an order.
he is free to make a poll. but when you read the comments and see a lots of peoples mentionning something specific, doing a poll after that is ( for me, in my own little brain and mentality) a way to show that he doesnt really care about the opinion of theses peoples...

but i m not gonna argue on that. i give my opinion, you all free to not taking care of it. as you clearly mentionned, i always say something agressive and all. soo i m not the person to listen.
No problem. It s my fault i should have been specific . I left the choice of 2 cause i already saw lily is already in a good way . Maybe should be removed from it if ever as disqualify. ;)

Also i cannot deny it gives me a good view of which chars ppl like.(i would like to work on 2 girls at the same time).

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Love the content so far. Really beautiful girl models, story is admittedly kinda typical but still interesting. Text and english is not that bad at all, there is far far worse games out here. It's very much readable with a slight mistakes here and there. As for the favourites, it's a rare thing when i love all the girls in the game. They just crafted with such skill here, and pretty damn unique. Yumi is great character. Including different races, black women, asian cuties etc. is always a big plus for me. I love diversity of my waifus. And of course Lily and her scenes is awesome.
After playing prologue, in the next update i would prefer more content with Helene (this milf is soo good :heartcoveredeyes:) and our beautiful teacher Lisa. What's here now with them wasn't enough and i'm intrigued. If i could choose more, i would also like to spend more time with Nora. She's hot.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Love the content so far. Really beautiful girl models, story is admittedly kinda typical but still interesting. Text and english is not that bad at all, there is far far worse games out here. It's very much readable with a slight mistakes here and there. As for the favourites, it's a rare thing when i love all the girls in the game. They just crafted with such skill here, and pretty damn unique. Yumi is great character. Including different races, black women, asian cuties etc. is always a big plus for me. I love diversity of my waifus. And of course Lily and her scenes is awesome.
After playing prologue, in the next update i would prefer more content with Helene (this milf is soo good :heartcoveredeyes:) and our beautiful teacher Lisa. What's here now with them wasn't enough and i'm intrigued. If i could choose more, i would also like to spend more time with Nora. She's hot.
What comes for the text, dialog and everything, it should be improved next time, either with bug fix update or the next official update, as I'm actually proofreading and fixing the dialog and everything for them. If things goes well, it MAY be possible to see my work in other VNs, should other devs need my help, and of course if I feel like I'm up to it. This is my first time doing this and I wanted test my wings and see if I can do this, time will tell.
I chose this one as my first project because it's a newcomer, it's easier to do this when a game is fresh new, and I like this VN a lot, so why shouldn't I offer my assistance? :)

Reactions: Ariku

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
What comes for the text, dialog and everything, it should be improved next time, either with bug fix update or the next official update, as I'm actually proofreading and fixing the dialog and everything for them. If things goes well, it MAY be possible to see my work in other VNs, should other devs need my help, and of course if I feel like I'm up to it. This is my first time doing this and I wanted test my wings and see if I can do this, time will tell.
I chose this one as my first project because it's a newcomer, it's easier to do this when a game is fresh new, and I like this VN a lot, so why shouldn't I offer my assistance? :)
Yeah, it's a good idea. I just said that english in this game is not that bad. Not that it doesn't need proofreading. I also like to point bugs and mistakes in almost every game i play. That's kinda like a hobbie of mine for years. I'm oddly having fun finding those and helping the devs at the same time.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

This model is in so many games but i don't mind since it is a good model with a great hair style.
I happen to like her a lot, that hair style of hers is definitely used in many games and VNs, BUT, the model herself has been tweaked a lot to look generally quite distinctive from others that are similar, and she is hot :p

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes