VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lily's Curse Prologue [v0.3] [GubaStudio]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Hello everyone

I'm one of the game dev. I wanted to say thank you for the first impressions you had. And wanted to apologize for my bad english , we'll make more effort to correct it, for it to be less hurting eyes (got the same issue with my native language when i see flaws) .
I hope you'll like the story, even if it's a prologue.
Thanks for trying it ;)
I was recently suggested that seeing as I'm an active member here, maybe I could offer help in proofreading and correcting mistakes, it's something I could consider. If you need help with that, we could discuss it. It would be my first time doing that, but if it goes well and all, I may even do it more often and for more devs :)
It was actually another game dev @MrKnobb that suggested and gave me that idea, haha.

Ariku

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
I was recently suggested that seeing as I'm an active member here, maybe I could offer help in proofreading and correcting mistakes, it's something I could consider. If you need help with that, we could discuss it. It would be my first time doing that, but if it goes well and all, I may even do it more often and for more devs :)
It was actually another game dev @MrKnobb that suggested and gave me that idea, haha.
The idea is really nice ! Help is always welcome . We can discuss it by mp if you want . knowing my grammar is terrible ;)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
MC is NOT a man..geez..Yumi is begging for him basically and i'm screaming at the computer..go out with her you dickless twat!!!! and he says.."interferes with studies" i went out with a lot of gals in college and it never impacted my studies...millennials..buncha pussies.
i wont complain much though..super hot demon-chick is a win to me :p

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
I looked at it (because there was nothing to play), and...

... uhhhh. I was not aware that Myth shares a connection to history, academically. Tolkien was a Linguist, for example. The Yumi scene is disturbing, but in a unhappy realistic way. For a gay nerd, at least. Nothing wrong with gays or nerds, I am one of that myself, but bad for dating female cuties, obviously. And our myth-interested nerd takes out the artifact with the very description of some forgotten fuckgoddess, and then wonders about his, hmmm, dream.

What I want to say here, apart from the engrish, the preview does not play as a game, because, it isn't. As a VN I have big problems connecting to mc, because of him lacking both male brains. He seems lobotomized because of plot, and it is never good if the reader realises that in the first few minutes. Still, I will keep watching this, because it has potential.

Reactions: qwerty76423578

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
There must be town in distant corner of the Earth, inhabited by all those missing daddies from inc(ish) games :test:. I've always wondered where all those people went...
they probably roaming around as NTR actors....

( just a supposition )

Reactions: TheFurs

Ariku

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
MC is NOT a man..geez..Yumi is begging for him basically and i'm screaming at the computer..go out with her you dickless twat!!!! and he says.."interferes with studies" i went out with a lot of gals in college and it never impacted my studies...millennials..buncha pussies.
i wont complain much though..super hot demon-chick is a win to me :p
Thank you for your "human reaction" :) we argue a lot about MC , if he's shy there's a reason. But i love your comment about Yumi part !!

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Ariku i have yesterday evening figured out to try a incest patch too.The only resolution that i have found out is that the 004.rpa and the archive.rpa compress to one rpa file so that the rpy and the rpyc files in to one rpa file is and then you can change the scipt files.The only files what i have seen is to change is the script.rpy and the livingroom.rpy for this version

Reactions: Ariku

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Ariku i have yesterday evening figured out to try a incest patch too.The only resolution that i have found out is that the 004.rpa and the archive.rpa compress to one rpa file so that the rpy and the rpyc files in to one rpa file is and then you can change the scipt files.The only files what i have seen is to change is the script.rpy and the livingroom.rpy for this version
You might want to wait a bit on that, I'm doing proofreading for him, so the dialog and everything is going to be changing a bit. If you do that NOW, you'd have to do it again after these changes I'm doing :p

Reactions: Ariku and L☹VE

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Eerie Entity my incest patch is ready ;).But the big problem for me is that i must acualy upload the archive.rpa and the changed scripts and the rar file will be 315 mb big and i can´t upload that

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
good job man, it's nice that you help ;)
Yeah, it was this other dev, the dev of Retrieving The Past (you should check it out if you haven't yet, it's a great one in my opinion) that suggested to me that I could offer my help proofreading for them, and after I played this game, I decided to take this as my first project and see how that goes. If things go well, I may even consider offering my help to others in the future, if my time permits of course. :)

He suggested that I'd do this because I'm rather active around here, haha, and apparently quite liked too, so why not :)

Reactions: Ariku and L☹VE

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Eerie Entity my incest patch is ready ;).But the big problem for me is that i must acualy upload the archive.rpa and the changed scripts and the rar file will be 315 mb big and i can´t upload that
Oooh okay, haha. Hey, didn't you create an incest patch for another game too just recently? Think I saw you on a different game's thread the other day, haha.

Ariku

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
That sound perfect thanks for the trick . I feel noob not thinking of it . Now i ll be able to do what i wanted as cath and mc are twins.
You might want to wait a bit on that, I'm doing proofreading for him, so the dialog and everything is going to be changing a bit. If you do that NOW, you'd have to do it again after these changes I'm doing :p
Don t worry i ll wait for it ;)

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes