VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lily's Curse Prologue [v0.3] [GubaStudio]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Ariku no problem.I found out the solution after 1-2 hours.
@Eerie Entity yes i make the incest patch for the game "the way" from Zee95 since version 0.10
Oh yeah that's right, now I recall, haha. Well, keep doing the good job :) Shame that you couldn't do too much with the patch though, the MC still refers to Janet as Janet and not as a Mom when talking about/to her :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Eerie Entity The mc calls janet as mom when he talked about her or with her
Really? For me it only changed the name above the speech bubble to Mom, and I think MC called Janet mom around the beginning, but then went back to calling her Janet if I recall right.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Eerie Entity I'll take a look.But what i know is that the mc calls janet as mom.Is it ok for you that i send you a private message when i have look? i think it´s the wrong thread to talk about a other game :)

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Eerie Entity I'll take a look.But what i know is that the mc calls janet as mom.Is it ok for you that i send you a private message when i have look? i think it´s the wrong thread to talk about a other game :)
Yeah feel free to, and you're right, this is not the thread to be talking about a different game :)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
this was really a great start and would like to see even more and the views are quite nice so far
In the future the dialog should be a bit more comprehensible and easier to follow, since I'm doing the proofreading for them from now on, took this as my first project, never done this before, haha.

Reactions: johannes89

Ariku

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
@gigan for the incest patch i'll apply it to a new upload , sadly cause the rpa is all compile into one file , i'll create seperate archive for easier mods in the future. if i wanted to have an easy way to patch i should have include some init python -3 or more to have space for new rpa files.

i guess a correction update is neeeded anyway think it'll be a version 0.1.a

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@gigan for the incest patch i'll apply it to a new upload , sadly cause the rpa is all compile into one file , i'll create seperate archive for easier mods in the future. if i wanted to have an easy way to patch i should have include some init python -3 or more to have space for new rpa files.

i guess a correction update is neeeded anyway think it'll be a version 0.1.a
If you're going to make a correction update, I need to work on getting the proofreading done ASAP so that you can fix all that too :)

Ariku

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
If you're going to make a correction update, I need to work on getting the proofreading done ASAP so that you can fix all that too :)
don't worry , take your time. it's just there's no other option to patch it well. so it'll need a new repack. I hope uploaders of the games won't be angry at me :/

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
don't worry , take your time. it's just there's no other option to patch it well. so it'll need a new repack. I hope uploaders of the games won't be angry at me :/
I don't think they will be, these things happen, it's all part of the learning process :)

Reactions: Ariku and gigan

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I missed something for some copyrights? I hope they won't , also hopefully I'm not us resident ^^
I wouldn't worry about that really, there are games i.e. that uses Disney characters in their adult games, and they're doing just fine, haha. Plus I see nothing Marvel related in this game (but that's because I'm not too familiar with their contents anyway, haha).

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes