VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lily's Curse Prologue [v0.3] [GubaStudio]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I am not too familiar with this, but the Bible has obviously some nice fantasy represantations for characters :coldsweat:

Well it is kind of typical for demons, but I think she looks perfect without wings and wings aren't practical :coldsweat:

I mean did you see the Succubi in Witcher 3? They are hot!!! But as a feet and leg person I don't mind "real" legs and feet x'D
Not familiar with Witcher at all, haven't played any of them, haha xD
Wings are practical if they actually function as intended, and if you can hide them at all, and as a demon with supernatural powers I'm sure that'd be possible :p

Reactions: GhostPhil

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
"Adult class", seriously?
Adult classes are a real thing, i.e. where I'm from, until recently, adults like 25+ year olds would have their own classes rather than have them study with youngsters that just start college, but that of course was recently changed. But in some other countries adult classes still may remain a thing.

Reactions: Ariku

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I'm not saying that they aren't real, it just sounds odd. Wouldn't it make more sense to register for College classes or a specific course in a University or something? Part of being an adult is not giving a shit about people younger than you in an educational context. If people go to College to waste time, that doesn't mean that you should, and sharing certain spaces with them doesn't change the fact that you are supposed to be a mature, focused person, who won't even bat an eye to any sort of distraction if you want to actually learn something useful for a living. Besides all of the people in that class look to be less than 30 years old(so none of them look old enough to need be so annoyed about "young people"), which is pretty common in College, because not everyone can actually afford to go to College right after finishing High School.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
New Patreon Update:

Update Progress patch v0.2
Since last time few things moved on a good way.
map is included in code also roaming in the house , stats for each characters are prepared tomorrow we're spending time to add an interface to track all stats . so code is almost done , just missing the interface.

also school holiday is over here and kids are at school now so I can work on the naughty scenes , from what I counted we'll have over 350 renders for now and maybe more for next patch .

We're sorry we're not quicker , sadly we still have to work aside but still we spend all our free time to making the game .

Again and it'll be never enough , we thank you for your support!

Ariku

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018

Good day to all

We're almost there for closing up v0.2

only waiting for renders to be done and reworked before apply. only night event renders are currently being rendered. and sound effect on the work .the rest is done.

I wanted to make a christmas event , even short . I ll try to make one but no priority for now. Still some animations for patreon that are Prior to that kind of event .

also english correction will be applied straight to this version and not in a future fix.

It been a long run for me as I been working mostly alone on this one (Ariku) , Baal was working a lot on his current work and manage to release time now for it.

we deeply apologize for the time waiting for this patch , we'll try next time to deliver it quicker

Again and it'll never be enough we thank you all for your support , even little support is a big help and motivation :)

Hope you will all enjoy the next patch .

Ariku

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

Good day to all

We're almost there for closing up v0.2

only waiting for renders to be done and reworked before apply. only night event renders are currently being rendered. and sound effect on the work .the rest is done.

I wanted to make a christmas event , even short . I ll try to make one but no priority for now. Still some animations for patreon that are Prior to that kind of event .

also english correction will be applied straight to this version and not in a future fix.

It been a long run for me as I been working mostly alone on this one (Ariku) , Baal was working a lot on his current work and manage to release time now for it.

we deeply apologize for the time waiting for this patch , we'll try next time to deliver it quicker

Again and it'll never be enough we thank you all for your support , even little support is a big help and motivation :)

Hope you will all enjoy the next patch .

Ariku
I'm gonna be working hard to get my part done tomorrow, no later than Wednesday, but will definitely do my best to get it done tomorrow :)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well, it usually takes me a bit to play new games I download unless it's one I've been waiting for lol. So for all I know the new update might be out by then!
You know what I've been waiting for, and it's pretty much a miracle that we're going to see an update for it after all?
Dual Family, supposedly will get updated next month on January, it hasn't been but only like 8-9 months since previous update, haha xD

Reactions: ive_got-problems

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
You know what I've been waiting for, and it's pretty much a miracle that we're going to see an update for it after all?
Dual Family, supposedly will get updated next month on January, it hasn't been but only like 8-9 months since previous update, haha xD
Lucky for me I only found that game 2 months ago, so I haven't been waiting NEARLY that long LOL. But that is great news, I kind of forgot about that game!

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Lucky for me I only found that game 2 months ago, so I haven't been waiting NEARLY that long LOL. But that is great news, I kind of forgot about that game!
It was one of the very first AVNs that I ever played, so you could say it's one of the major contributors to my transcendence to the adult novel world last Spring, among DMD, Depraved Awakening and Daughter for Dessert and of course Dreams of Desire :p

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
It was one of the very first AVNs that I ever played, so you could say it's one of the major contributors to my transcendence to the adult novel world last Spring, among DMD, Depraved Awakening and Daughter for Dessert and of course Dreams of Desire :p
I think DMD was one of the first that brought me back here after I joined but didn't really get the site at first. Then DFD was one of the later ones that I discovered here. I think it's the only non Ren'py game I actually look out for updates for.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I think DMD was one of the first that brought me back here after I joined but didn't really get the site at first. Then DFD was one of the later ones that I discovered here. I think it's the only non Ren'py game I actually look out for updates for.
DfD has a pretty cool story and pretty laid back setting and atmosphere, it's definitely a good one :)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@ive_got-problems You know, the whole time I thought we were talking about "Eye of the Storm" game, as in I thought this was that game thread, and I just now realized that it's actually Lily's Curse, the game I proofread for, damn what a fail, clearly I haven't slept enough :p

Yeah you're right, I'm not 100% sure about this but, just maybe an update could be expected later this week, I'm still working on proofreading, very nearly done with that, and I think renders are close to finish line so, we'll see, I'll eave it to the dev to announce the actual date though :)

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
@ive_got-problems You know, the whole time I thought we were talking about "Eye of the Storm" game, as in I thought this was that game thread, and I just now realized that it's actually Lily's Curse, the game I proofread for, damn what a fail, clearly I haven't slept enough :p

Yeah you're right, I'm not 100% sure about this but, just maybe an update could be expected later this week, I'm still working on proofreading, very nearly done with that, and I think renders are close to finish line so, we'll see, I'll eave it to the dev to announce the actual date though :)
Ha! I was wondering why you said you just downloaded the update, but I assumed it was because you were a proofreader and got it already lol. And that's great news, I think I'll wait for the update before I go playing this one since it'll be about that time before I get to it :p.

Ariku

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018

Hello to all .

I can say we're still rendering all missing images for the next patch , before we thought we would have 350 renders approx , now we approach 550 for coming patch .

For the when question still I prefer not to give an exact date as some rendering time vary from one to an other . all i know it's soon .

Again sorry for making you wait for it .

thanks to all :)

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes