• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lily's Curse Prologue [v0.3] [GubaStudio]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Nice to hear, I really liked her. Aside from Yumi hating me and not wanting to come see me at work until I used my powers (yumilove = True) to make her love me, the update was great. From a gameplay perspective I liked how we aren't time constricted anymore if we want to finish every quest.

As I said, I really enjoyed it as a prologue and I hope it keeps going this way, but I trust you, so I know it will.

Kind of a silly question, but from the original narrative standpoint are the characters supposed to be blood related? Should I use the patch or it won't change much? I'm asking because, at stupid at it might sound, I'm more attracted to step-whatever than actual blood related characters lol
Glad to hear that you like it, haha, shame that Cath's content didn't make it in this update, because her content would've been my entry in the game as a writer, but it's okay, she'll be in next update, and so will Rose, which I also write :)

And yeah, the patch would restore the blood relation (which is actually my own preference), but if that's not your thing, then it's okay to play without :)

Reactions: Mytez

Ariku

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
@Ariku When does Lily comes back to collect energy?
I'm on day 32, rejected Yumi and didn't corrupt her, Sis never corrupted (only study), Mom one time corruption (Task: try your new power on her), rescued Mom at work.
Trying the boring good guy route but in the earlier versions, Lily came back and was really pissed when you had nothing for her.^^
trying different playthrough , and you can't go any further after this?

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
shame that Cath's content didn't make it in this update, because her content would've been my entry in the game as a writer, but it's okay, she'll be in next update, and so will Rose, which I also write :)
More reason to wait eagerly for the next update. :p
Rose surprised me, I thought she would be more of a bitch based on what Hiro told us.

And yeah, the patch would restore the blood relation (which is actually my own preference), but if that's not your thing, then it's okay to play without :)
At least it's believable, mom has some needs and you look like an improved version of your father... so I can work with that.
And about Cath... honestly, she could be the sister, the grandma or whatever, I don't care, the girl is great.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
trying different playthrough , and you can't go any further after this?
In this "boring good guy route" there is nothing more happening. Only school, study, peeking if you want and sleep.
Work is always "under construction", I could corrupt Sis if I wanted to.
Maybe it would be better if Lily would come back in x-days. After that event, you are forced to do "things".

But maybe there is something wrong. I attach my save-file (family-patch, activated dev-menu and console > nothing changed)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I say .. screw the other chicks.. i just want to feed Lily my love juice all day long. Next time i see her im letting her know this... Yummy
Hehe, hell yeah, Lily my favorite as well for sure :)But ain't no saying no to other ladies either :)

Reactions: Ariku

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
There are so many ideas coming to mind when I see Lily, her horns make her really convenient to fuck.
That's true, if she was submissive, but she's not, and you'd make a big mistake thinking otherwise, haha :p

Reactions: Abîme

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Game and Chars look really great, but for me it just has not enough playtime to be interesting at the moment, will try again after a few updates

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Started from the beginning because I was getting crashes leaving the bathroom. Now I receive an exception after meeting with Lily and Cath.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Started from the beginning because I was getting crashes leaving the bathroom. Now I receive an exception after meeting with Lily and Cath.
And I'm still getting the leaving the bathroom crash on Saturday afternoon.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes