• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lily's Curse Prologue [v0.3] [GubaStudio]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
@Ariku I don't know if this is something on my end, but if I open the relationship screen and click on the character portraits the game keep jumping from location to location until it crashes.
That doesn't look intended.

Ariku

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
@Ariku I don't know if this is something on my end, but if I open the relationship screen and click on the character portraits the game keep jumping from location to location until it crashes.
That doesn't look intended.
hey there , nope shouldn't happen , it should be doing nothing actually. I'm on it with some other bugs
Started from the beginning because I was getting crashes leaving the bathroom. Now I receive an exception after meeting with Lily and Cath.
thanks for reporting, this one I just fixed it but I try to fix other bugs at the same time.

juiceman564

Dec 25, 2018
it worked for me just need to copy and paste file and when u paste it in to game folder it will ask u copy and replace say yes and start new game it will ask u what ur mothers name is then ur sisters name

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
So just so that I get this straight. All updates just target the corruption route, which seems utterly unnecessary as both the stepmom and sister want to jump your bones anyways? Hm, okay...

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I think, there is no need for cheats atm. Maybe later when the game is more progressed.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Does the game eventually get better or will it always be no choices and the mc being an insufferable twat? I honestly don't care enough to read through 22 pages to find out lol

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Does the game eventually get better or will it always be no choices and the mc being an insufferable twat? I honestly don't care enough to read through 22 pages to find out lol
It's all progression. MC is still kind of trying to get used to Lily being in his life as well as get used to his predicament, but he's getting there, relatively quick too actually, haha, not like he really has a choice but to :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes