Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Awesome, through this thread I found out I had chosen wrong on a meadow choice so it's a good thing to have :love:
There is a way to knock Rita up without have been "with" Meadow, however there is really only 1 specific route you can take with all the Rita conversations to get to that point... but if you "interacted" with Meadow previously there are a lot more ways to get Rita pregnant, still requires some correct choices however.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
There is a way to knock Rita up without have been "with" Meadow, however there is really only 1 specific route you can take with all the Rita conversations to get to that point... but if you "interacted" with Meadow previously there are a lot more ways to get Rita pregnant, still requires some correct choices however.
Meadow is my favorite so far so I will always put her first :p

It's all good. Can't wait for more.

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Here is a little walkthrough I knocked up. Not the only route you can take but best one IMO.
Hey this is actually great because I ran through the scene again and she took the pill, so I reloaded did things different and she still took the pill lmao. Hopefully the MC has a long long road of pregnant women ahead of him, not necessarily NEW women just ya know knocking up his harem (especially Amy hopin she's a sweet little sis instead of a bratty one and a virgin) :D

Thanks for this!

Also, I really hope you can redeem the mom because so far it'll take a shit load for me to romance her if that's even an option. Who marries some dude and then two years later lets him kick not one but TWO of her kids out of the house before they even turn 18? If the first option we get isn't to smack the shit out of her and do worse to him I'm going to... I dunno choose the next worst option I guess lol

Last edited:

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Cr8tive M3dia thanks for the WT mod you did. It changed a few choices I made. Which is good
No problem, it isn't the most polished WT mod ever... but it's just a little thing I threw together of a route I would consider the best to get the most love and dominances stats for the MC.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Hey this is actually great because I ran through the scene again and she took the pill, so I reloaded did things different and she still took the pill lmao. Hopefully the MC has a long long road of pregnant women ahead of him, not necessarily NEW women just ya know knocking up his harem (especially Amy hopin she's a sweet little sis instead of a bratty one and a virgin) :D

Thanks for this!

Also, I really hope you can redeem the mom because so far it'll take a shit load for me to romance her if that's even an option. Who marries some dude and then two years later lets him kick not one but TWO of her kids out of the house before they even turn 18? If the first option we get isn't to smack the shit out of her and do worse to him I'm going to... I dunno choose the next worst option I guess lol
Oh yes Amy is an untapped resource currently :ROFLMAO:. The (Mom / Landlady (Oh wait we aren't on patreon site).... definitely the mom!!!) Will have a lot answer for, however I'm sure your "grow" to love her and forgive her... or maybe you wont :sneaky:

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Oh yes Amy is an untapped resource currently :ROFLMAO:. The (Mom / Landlady (Oh wait we aren't on patreon site).... definitely the mom!!!) Will have a lot answer for, however I'm sure your "grow" to love her and forgive her... or maybe you wont :sneaky:
Fuckin good to hear! Thanks again for the walkthrough too, Rita agreeing not to take the pill was awesome. I'm so looking forward to the next update! Hopefully you are right about the mom, I'd actually like to see her make up for kicking two of her kids out of her life.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I'm sure SHE will be the one doing the "growing" after your "love" :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: v1900

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Here is a little one I have quickly thrown together which highlights the best route in my opinion to take. You don't necessarily have to follow it to get the same outcome for instance for Rita agreeing to not take the pill, you can obtain this a few different ways but its the way I would probably say is the best.

Limitless Day 2 Mod - Updated
Might add this to OP. Some of us love mods but can miss it here among the posts :)

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Also stupid question: if you both lick Meadow's pussy then lick ass before moving on where does the dom/sub stat stand then?

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Also stupid question: if you both lick Meadow's pussy then lick ass before moving on where does the dom/sub stat stand then?
I will have to double check the code but each time you pick pussy gives Dom +2 with a max of 3 times then automatically moves on... with anal it's Sub + 2 with max of 3 times. You can do 2 anal and then 3 pussy and visa versa.

• Red Heart

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I will have to double check the code but each time you pick pussy gives Dom +2 with a max of 3 times then automatically moves on... with anal it's Sub + 2 with max of 3 times. You can do 2 anal and then 3 pussy and visa versa.
Thank you that is awesome. :) can not wait for more but having fun already replaying. <3

Reactions: Cr8tive M3dia

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I am just curious how the development is going so far? Really excited for the release :)
Hey there. The Harem route is all complete, Naomi Route (Not Rita) is all complete, Not Rita and No Naomi route all done... just finishing Rita only route of last night scene. Hopefully have done by end of day tomorrow and then will go out to subscribers for beta testing.

Currently at around 2600 renders all together and around 60 more animations.

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
Hey there. The Harem route is all complete, Naomi Route (Not Rita) is all complete, Not Rita and No Naomi route all done... just finishing Rita only route of last night scene. Hopefully have done by end of day tomorrow and then will go out to subscribers for beta testing.

Are you serious? ¡¡¡2600 RENDERS!!!

omgshoop.gif

• Haha

TritonSands

Mar 7, 2020

Great to hear the story is continuing! Very much looking forward to when newest version can be released here. Thank you for your efforts and sharing the good news..

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Cr8tive M3dia
Nov 27, 2021 11:41 PM
Public post

DAY 3 Completed

It has been a very long process and I very much appreciate all you patience with it. It is currently being beta tested, just to have a little run through and make sure all is good before I make it a full release.

As long as there are no issues, I will look at making it a full release and it will go out shortly to Tier 3 members first as we have no Tier 4 at the moment, then to Tier 2 etc.

I will look at updating the walkthrough mod over the next few days (as long as I don't have too many changes to be done, so should be ready for you all to download should you so wish.)

Final Stats for Day 3 (As long as no more work is required)

Renders: 2610
Animations: 116
Lines of Code: 6224

Reactions: AdamJohn36
4.00 star(s) 43 Votes