Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Any chance of a walkthrough in the future please ? :)
Yes, I'm sure this can be sorted, for the moment I would recommend interacting with all 3 women when options are available and choose the behind play on Meadow 3 times, this will open up all options to choose from.

Reactions: Tunak23 and Khairus

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
The idea is powerful.

The flexibility is good (setting terms like "landlord", "roommate" or something else lets players exercise some creativity).

The bum model is good. Other models don't seem very impressive to me, I hope they would improve in future releases.

Some advice to the dev:

1. Mark thoughts of the MC (maybe with parentheses and cursive?) to distinguish them from spoken dialogue.

2. Make renders in a larger resolution (1920*1020 or something could be good enough).

3. Instead of .PNG pictures convert them to .WEBP. That can reduce the size like 10 times without significant decrease in quality.

Good luck.
Cheers m0us3r, I will take these on board and have a look over the images and see about converting. I actually have all images in 1920*1020 however my gfx card was not the best so cut images down a little to improve quality. Have new gfx card now however so will possibly re-render some images to the full size with better quality.
I'll see about changing the thought text also, you very right need some distinguishing from spoken dialogue.

Reactions: m0us3r

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Needs some proofreading....kinda meh first release..
..gonna keep an eye on this cuz of Meadow....
...thanks for sharing....good luck....
Thanks Lerd0, I will do my very best to improve. *Takes notes* More Meadow

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lerd0

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Have new gfx card now however so will possibly re-render some images to the full size with better quality.
Some games had rather poor images in the beginning but improved with further releases (like "My New Family", for instance). So re-rendering might be not really necessary, just mention that in Dev notes and present the game with best screenshots you would get eventually.

I'm glad that you are receptive to feedback, try to improve and to keep having fun with your creativity, and I feel your games would have good future. :)

Reactions: Cr8tive M3dia

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Got a chance to play the current content.

The premise of the movie is solid and opens up good avenues for storytelling, you've done pretty good so far with them.

I know you snuck in the "Pheromones'" part of the pill as well when in the movie it was just because Bradly Cooper is just so fucking charming as to why he got so much tail.

I think the story needs a little bit of rearranging for it to work though.
MC looks like a homeless bum, why would any of these women get close enough to be affected by the pheromones?
Naomi is the most far fetched, this bum who doesn't even have a phone will hire me and give me a place to live?
Cindy's initial reaction is believable, nervous and cautious of the homeless man.
Meadow's is just not believable. Obvious homeless man comes into a expensive electronics store while she's alone and pregnant. Most women would be extremely wary in this situation but instead she's cheery and welcoming, I guess the pheromones work across the room and almost immediately? lol.

I feel like these interactions would be best moved in the story structure to AFTER MC gets cleaned up.

I cannot comment on the sex scene as I did not see it.
Don't get me wrong, fucking pregnant chicks is absolutely up my alley, I just have to have been the one to impregnate them. Meadow is still all good as a love interest for me though as she's a surrogate for her sis so everything was done through invitro, just needs to lose the baby bump so we can get started on a new one of our own.

Last edited:

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
The preview pics left me a little bit perplexed, but I love the movie so maybe I'll give it a shot when 0.2 will come out. Keeping this under my watch :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
swet.jpg

She be sweet and tender gurl,
Be there wind or rain or snow,
She gives all her warmth and glow,
Bright my living! Let love grow!
Cheers m0us3r, I will take these on board and have a look over the images and see about converting. I actually have all images in 1920*1020 however my gfx card was not the best so cut images down a little to improve quality. Have new gfx card now however so will possibly re-render some images to the full size with better quality.
I'll see about changing the thought text also, you very right need some distinguishing from spoken dialogue.
Thanks Lerd0, I will do my very best to improve. *Takes notes* More Meadow
I don't usually play first releases but fuck it, lets give it a shot.
Got a chance to play the current content.

The premise of the movie is solid and opens up good avenues for storytelling, you've done pretty good so far with them.

I know you snuck in the "Pheromones'" part of the pill as well when in the movie it was just because Bradly Cooper is just so fucking charming as to why he got so much tail.

I think the story needs a little bit of rearranging for it to work though.
The first thing MC should of gotten is a hair cut and a change of cloths before any of these women would realistically give him the time of day or willingly come anywhere near him. As he is now, I cannot believe any of these 3 women would ever get close enough to this obviously homeless bum to be affected by the pheromones. Like, how could Naomi think someone who looks like a bum and doesn't even own a phone would be able to provide them with a job and a place to live? Cindy's initial reaction is believe able, nervous and cautious of the homeless man. Meadows is just not believable. Obvious homeless man comes into a expensive electronics store while she's alone and pregnant. Most women would be extremely wary in this situation but instead she's cheery and welcoming, I guess the pheromones work across the room and almost immediately? lol.

I feel like these interactions would be best moved in the story structure to AFTER MC gets cleaned up.

I cannot comment on the sex scene as I did not see it.
Don't get me wrong, fucking pregnant chicks is absolutely up my alley, I just have to have been the one to impregnate them.
Meadow is still all good as a love interest for me though as she's a surrogate for her sis so everything was done through invitro, just needs to lose the baby bump so we can get started on a new one.
The preview pics left me a little bit perplexed, but I love the movie so maybe I'll give it a shot when 0.2 will come out. Keeping this under my watch :)
This is the love and happy feels this game extends to our players, this is the good life.
Game oN!

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Some games had rather poor images in the beginning but improved with further releases (like "My New Family", for instance). So re-rendering might be not really necessary, just mention that in Dev notes and present the game with best screenshots you would get eventually.

I'm glad that you are receptive to feedback, try to improve and to keep having fun with your creativity, and I feel your games would have good future. :)
Thanks a lot, I will take on board any feedback that people are willing to give me. At the end of the day I want to make a game that people enjoy playing. Obviously it's never going to be everyone's cup of tea, everyone has there own preferences and kinks, however as long as I can produce something that is to the best of my ability that people want to play, happy days.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
aslow.jpg

Oooo .. the sweetest thing,
She gives me shivers in me feels,
Oooo .. the sweetest thing,
Gurl be so gentle, makes me fine,
Ooo0.. the sweetest thing,
This dream together come to life.​

Reactions: Punto and nes0

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Hummm, not going to lie but you got my attention, i want her.
1113550_1616140650186.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Punto

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Nice start. I love the movie and I like this adult flavour...
I got also the impression you'll have different kind of relationship with the different girls and I love it!

Reactions: Tunak23

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
I forgot: the textbox background is a bit annoying and sometimes the text is really hard to read... if possible change it or the text color...

Reactions: Socko55
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes