Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Do I not adore the wonderful badik babe who MC gets on a date with back home?
Of course I do, her hugs and kisses and caresses are legendary in badik thread.

I reckon even limitless, let alone the academy game will see one if not two updates ...
by the time badik sees another update. Being current in the game plays is fun.
impressive, you like A.O.A enough to have it's signature, but not "Being a Dik" which has been around longer.
Out here, in this once drunk now sobering blue pill extravaganza grown ups game,
The gurl who can apreciate charm and good will knows how to have fun and be a babe.

Reactions: morvalladon

Purple Lagoon

Jun 14, 2020
Am I the only one who can't start the game? When I click the .exe file a window pops up but then immediately closes.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Short first release but it's interesting. It would be nice to have some information about future tags but there isn't any information on the dev's patreon either.

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
dev apparently. been answering all questions like the dev at least. im assuming he hasnt asked for a dev tag yet.
I am the dev yes, haven't asked for tag as didn't know where to, and have been busy with answering questions and carrying on with producing day 2.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I am the dev yes, haven't asked for tag as didn't know where to, and have been busy with answering questions and carrying on with producing day 2.
apparently you're supposed to ask a staff member. no idea who though

Sep 3, 2020
They will be improving for sure have just upgraded gfx card.
I really love this game I love how I can choose how MC treats other people

if I was the MC
I would not be in a hurry to go home just yet
I focus on getting more money and power

then I focus on getting revenge on The Stepfather that threw me out of my own house

then I find out why my mother did not do anything to stop him and depending on her answer I would either get revenge on her or to forgive her

but besides that I plan to play the main character as a good guy
it felt good to help.the girl

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I really love this game I love how I can choose how MC treats other people

if I was the MC
I would not be in a hurry to go home just yet
I focus on getting more money and power

then I focus on getting revenge on The Stepfather that threw me out of my own house

then I find out why my mother did not do anything to stop him and depending on her answer I would either get revenge on her or to forgive her

but besides that I plan to play the main character as a good guy
it felt good to help.the girl
Have you been looking over my notes? haha

The way I have it mapped out current, we will not be rushing back home for a few more in-game days yet. Depending on paths taken and choice made could depend on a nice little windfall from our late night stock investment, or we still have our tidy profit for the day just not as much as possible. Each decision will have additional or different outcomes (Which means a lot of image rendering and different dialogue paths, but it worth it to make it different each time played and path chosen)

I'm possibly looking into implementing a relationship scoring system (Love, Lust, Submission, Dominance) which will effect each character differently, the scoring system is there from first release already behind the scenes just not viewable currently.

Really glad you have enjoyed the game so far. Now with an upgraded gfx card (took a while to find one as everywhere is sold out) I am able to render images 10 times quicker and also UHD quality.

Reactions: DMon1981
Sep 3, 2020
Have you been looking over my notes? haha

The way I have it mapped out current, we will not be rushing back home for a few more in-game days yet. Depending on paths taken and choice made could depend on a nice little windfall from our late night stock investment, or we still have our tidy profit for the day just not as much as possible. Each decision will have additional or different outcomes (Which means a lot of image rendering and different dialogue paths, but it worth it to make it different each time played and path chosen)

I'm possibly looking into implementing a relationship scoring system (Love, Lust, Submission, Dominance) which will effect each character differently, the scoring system is there from first release already behind the scenes just not viewable currently.

Really glad you have enjoyed the game so far. Now with an upgraded gfx card (took a while to find one as everywhere is sold out) I am able to render images 10 times quicker and also UHD quality.

so I take it I could play the game as a romantic

you know with one girl only if I want

I hope I get the option to help more people in the game

what can I say I love a good love story

fucking a bunch of girls is not me

Reactions: Andrew Rider

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
so I take it I could play the game as a romantic

you know with one girl only if I want

I hope I get the option to help more people in the game

what can I say I love a good love story

fucking a bunch of girls is not me
That possibility will be there, if you are only interested in Naomi for example, you can go down just that route, same for Meadow etc. The most content will be available going down the Harem route, obviously because you will be interacting with more character in more situation, as seen already from if you rejected going down the Meadow route or not.

If rejecting her there wont have been too much content for you too see in day 1.

You will always have the choice to be intimate/flirty/naughty or not with anyone you come across, and depending on how you act with them (Dominating / Submissive / Loving etc will depend on different scenarios (once I have included the relationship screen you will be able to monitor these scores with each character)

Sep 3, 2020
That possibility will be there, if you are only interested in Naomi for example, you can go down just that route, same for Meadow etc. The most content will be available going down the Harem route, obviously because you will be interacting with more character in more situation, as seen already from if you rejected going down the Meadow route or not.

If rejecting her there wont have been too much content for you too see in day 1.

You will always have the choice to be intimate/flirty/naughty or not with anyone you come across, and depending on how you act with them (Dominating / Submissive / Loving etc will depend on different scenarios (once I have included the relationship screen you will be able to monitor these scores with each character)
thank you thank you I don't really mind less content
it just means I get to play the game over and over
like I said I'm more of a romantic

don't get me wrong I like that a Harem is in the game for people who like it

I have a lot of good friends on this site that like Harem and I'm happy for them

it is just not for me

Last edited:
Reactions: mupp778

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
The only issue I have with it so far is that you make a major decision that could potentially make or break the MC and we don't get to know if it was a good or bad choice until the next update. That being said, I hope you continue to work on this and a cliff hanger is usually a good way to keep people coming back for more.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
The only issue I have with it so far is that you make a major decision that could potentially make or break the MC and we don't get to know if it was a good or bad choice until the next update. That being said, I hope you continue to work on this and a cliff hanger is usually a good way to keep people coming back for more.
Neither decision at the end is a game braker... one just is more beneficial than the other but depends on choices made during the day too.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Wow...I...don't see an incest tag.

Dare I hope?

Dare I dream the impossible dream?

And based on one of my favorite movies/TV Series to boot? (Yes, they made a TV series sequel. Yes, SEQUEL. Not adaptation. Only lasted one season. Which is a damned shame because it was sublime)

You had my curiosity. But now you have my attention.

Reactions: Aion_Abyss

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
Wow...I...don't see an incest tag.

Dare I hope?

Dare I dream the impossible dream?

And based on one of my favorite movies/TV Series to boot? (Yes, they made a TV series sequel. Yes, SEQUEL. Not adaptation. Only lasted one season. Which is a damned shame because it was sublime)

You had my curiosity. But now you have my attention.
I don't know if there will be in the future but you can set the relationship between the MC and three females, so I will say it could be an option, or it could just be the whole Landlady roommate interactions.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes