Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Why tho? isn't the mc some kind of chad or something like that at least that's how i see it from the overview and if it's something like the movie it wouldn't make sense, but i understand, thanks.
Why what?
MC will have a chance to team up with..Dion i think is his name? well rita's brother.

i asked about this as well and this seems to be what the MMF scene is about. maybe there'll be an alternate scene without Dion.
This is correct, there will always be an option. If you don't wish to team up you don't have to also it will NOT be a LI of ours.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
ok came for incest and possible harem....leaving for MMF gl dev.
That is a shame as you have not read what I have said, just focused on the MMF and gone nope, bye. Everything is optional, if that's not your cup of tea don't do it, there will always be the option in cases like that. It won't be involving a LI of ours should you wish to choose the option.

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
That is a shame as you have not read what I have said, just focused on the MMF and gone nope, bye. Everything is optional, if that's not your cup of tea don't do it, there will always be the option in cases like that. It won't be involving a LI of ours should you wish to choose the option.
yep i am here long enought to know where this optional scene going and will be going.... dont need to go there again...this content dont belong to some others tags together, but like i said maybe u will have luck with game

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
MC will have a chance to team up with..Dion i think is his name? well rita's brother.

i asked about this as well and this seems to be what the MMF scene is about. maybe there'll be an alternate scene without Dion.
:sick:

Dec 9, 2020
Tried the game, I like it, although it seems everything is moving pretty fast, 8 women in two days is pretty damn fast, but I guess the effects of the drug explains this anyways.

Also like that options are given for everything, from whether or not you want to pursue the girl, to whatever you want to do with them kiss/hug/sex stuff/turn rita bi with naomi or not etc. So I'm pretty sure if the dev puts in a mmf scene you would have the option to not go that way if you didn't want it, not my cup of tea, but it's nice to know it's a avoidable if it ever comes about.

Reactions: Cr8tive M3dia

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
I love this game. This is the type of game that is purely for your pleasure, fuck the logic and I fucking love it!! Speaking from just 0.2 though, I'll go playing 0.3 now. :BootyTime:

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Bro this scene force close for my phone
This is just before a large animated scene, so it closes down all additional screens so you can see the whole animation. If the phone was still up you would miss Rita enjoying herself.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
It's a bit odd that Rita's pregnancy path requires anal preference.
You have another opportunity to impregnate her on day 3, without Anal. It's just it increases her submission stats which allows you to persuade her to not take pregnancy pill.

Reactions: _Maou_

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It is not really like sub stuff where you treat them badly, they are just willing to do more stuff happily with you and will eagerly follow your suggestions. I personally don't enjoy femdom, maledom or BDSM and there has been nothing remotely offensive to me following the harem route.
Actually, this time around, it's more because of the name the stats have than what they do that I prefer to earn few points. I'll be weird, but earning submissive points does little to motivate me, even though its only use is to persuade LIs.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I think I have found a bug.

Here it says the MC has fucked her ass when he has actually fucked her pussy:

no ass.jpg

quietkiller

Oct 18, 2018
hey creative. thanks. this is nice.
hopefuly u have the full scope of ur ideea traced in ur head so you can go on. definetly some hot scenes and scenarios and i like the direction with this, although tease us some. like i saw in a few other comments some worry about this going to fast but i personaly like it; i think the scope is ... well, Limitless ;)

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
hey creative. thanks. this is nice.
hopefuly u have the full scope of ur ideea traced in ur head so you can go on. definetly some hot scenes and scenarios and i like the direction with this, although tease us some. like i saw in a few other comments some worry about this going to fast but i personaly like it; i think the scope is ... well, Limitless ;)
I have the whole storyline mapped out, but extra parts within that not all thought up just yet. I would say I'm all good for another 4-5 updates easy, but this definitely won't be over quickly I can assure you of that.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
But don't you see, if someone else goes for the MMF threesome in their playthrough, the gay could seep through the internet, infect his copy of the game and then him. And then he'll be craving fruity cocktails with little umbrellas, but those are expensive, and.... /s

Actually, from what I've seen so far, Dion/Latesha/Jimmy would be my favourite MMF combo. But that would probably be a few updates out before it'll work.

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes