Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
** Just to inform you all.... If not on Mary and Twins route, I would recommend NOT downloading this update, as it's heavily their content... like literally just the twins and mary... so wait for future updates if not on their path. **

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
** Just to inform you all.... If not on Mary and Twins route, I would recommend NOT downloading this update, as it's heavily their content... like literally just the twins and mary... so wait for future updates if not on their path. **
*faps* :love:

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

mc(money etc) // love // lust/pregnant // dom/sub // relationship // trust/anger/like // bisexual

View attachment 1536000 View attachment 1535998 View attachment 1535999 View attachment 1535997 View attachment 1536001 View attachment 1536056 View attachment 1536065

choices detection/outcome

View attachment 1535995 View attachment 1535996

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-4-1-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/post-3164612

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-4-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 --> ; )
- you might want to change the 0x52_URM.rpa-file, wilst you cannot load the game - I've put it in the Attach files.

best regards

Reactions: Charona

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
when is visible pregnancy going to be included?
You have been answered, but...

The game is on: DAY 6

In case you don't know, pregnancies only become visible around the beginning of the 2n trimester, usually. Some women, usually those with wider hips (or whose hips widen more during the pregnancy) may only show it MUCH later.

But on day 6 or less? What???

Trying (for giggles) to estimate when it would happen if the game doesn't go for time skip, each day is divided into 2 parts (usually) each part takes more than a month, but, let's go with a month.

So, 2 months per game day. Estimating a small belly at 3 months mark, that's 180 months that you'd have to wait. So, 15 years.

Your answer is: If nothing changes and development goes on at the same rate, you'll start to see visible signs of pregnancy 15 years from now. Yayyyyyyyyyyy.

humpf.gif

Peace :D

Reactions: botc76

Charona

Jan 14, 2020
View attachment 1330095

Overview:
Limitless is very loosely based on the idea of the film of the same name. You play as a man who was kicked out of home at a young age and has barely gotten through life since then. That is until one day, when you are approached by a stranger to look after some merchandise for him, your world is turned upside down. All thanks to a magical pill.

You will encounter many different people along the way as you improve your life and hopefully get back in contact with and in a relationship with the ones you left behind, as well as others. How close a relationship you build with each person will be purely down to your choices and preferences.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-04
Release Date: 2023-09-15
Developer: Cr8tive M3dia - -
Censored: No
Version: Day 6 Part 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Future Info:

Signatures:

*** Please Note - Day 6 Part 2 is heavily Mary and Twins focused. If not on their route I would suggest waiting for future update as you will have very little content. - Dev Suggestion. ***

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 1330196 View attachment 1330198 View attachment 1330200 View attachment 1330201 View attachment 1330202 View attachment 1330211 View attachment 1330216 View attachment 1330217 View attachment 1330221 View attachment 1330222 View attachment 1835936 View attachment 1835940 View attachment 1835941 View attachment 1835942 View attachment 1835943 View attachment 1835944 View attachment 1835946 View attachment 1835947 View attachment 1835948 View attachment 1835950 View attachment 2007078 View attachment 2007079 View attachment 2007082 View attachment 2131452 View attachment 2131459 View attachment 2131461 View attachment 2131462
Nice work. Keep it up.

- you might want to change the 0x52_URM.rpa-file, wilst you cannot load the game - I've put it in the Attach files.

best regards
This new version contains WT mod included.

Last edited:

Draintheswamp

Jul 20, 2018
You have been answered, but...

The game is on: DAY 6

In case you don't know, pregnancies only become visible around the beginning of the 2n trimester, usually. Some women, usually those with wider hips (or whose hips widen more during the pregnancy) may only show it MUCH later.

But on day 6 or less? What???

Trying (for giggles) to estimate when it would happen if the game doesn't go for time skip, each day is divided into 2 parts (usually) each part takes more than a month, but, let's go with a month.

So, 2 months per game day. Estimating a small belly at 3 months mark, that's 180 months that you'd have to wait. So, 15 years.

Your answer is: If nothing changes and development goes on at the same rate, you'll start to see visible signs of pregnancy 15 years from now. Yayyyyyyyyyyy.

View attachment 2980759

you sound like someone who should be doing my math homework.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
you sound like someone who should be doing my math homework.
Tough luck kid, I NEVER did MY math homework, fat chance that you'd be able to convince me to do yours.... When I was in school, we were allowed to pass with 2 failed subjects. I always flunked math, the rest of the year was to figure out what was the other one. You see, I was GREAT at math, I simply couldn't stand the teacher, so, I would refuse to do anything he said. No homework, tests completely blank and no participation in class. All he could do was fail me. That he did, happily. Until he had to take a sick leave. Then he was replaced by a woman, I kept the no homework rule, but I aced all the tests. I was called to the school directors to explain myself. I told them that the sick fucker was abusive in class especially with the girls and that I refused to do anything he said and would never do. Everyone that he taught was called to the Director, interrogated about the fucker methods. We never saw him again. Learned later that some of the fathers showed him a "good time" in a remote place.

So, kid, tough luck. Me and math homework will never happen.

Draintheswamp

Jul 20, 2018
Tough luck kid, I NEVER did MY math homework, fat chance that you'd be able to convince me to do yours.... When I was in school, we were allowed to pass with 2 failed subjects. I always flunked math, the rest of the year was to figure out what was the other one. You see, I was GREAT at math, I simply couldn't stand the teacher, so, I would refuse to do anything he said. No homework, tests completely blank and no participation in class. All he could do was fail me. That he did, happily. Until he had to take a sick leave. Then he was replaced by a woman, I kept the no homework rule, but I aced all the tests. I was called to the school directors to explain myself. I told them that the sick fucker was abusive in class especially with the girls and that I refused to do anything he said and would never do. Everyone that he taught was called to the Director, interrogated about the fucker methods. We never saw him again. Learned later that some of the fathers showed him a "good time" in a remote place.

So, kid, tough luck. Me and math homework will never happen.

beat it, nerd

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hi, Cr8tive M3dia need Steve and Mary move in also - Steve will be maintainer or butler of the house Mary will be maid and fucked well any time she will. Steve is a good fella and not give problems to MC with girls because Mary is bored with him (i assume his dick is miny-weeny).

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Really enjoyed the update, it was a hot one, and I love the twins, and Mary is a very sexy MILF, so can't go wrong there. I will say I was a little disappointed we didn't at least see the others girls arriving and their reaction to both the house and the twins before the update ended. However, it will be good to see how things play out next update, and considering we will have others moving in, should be a nice variety of characters next time and am looking forward to seeing how the other girls like the new place. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: MixQQ and Vodokk
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes