Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Basically I have done it like this from now on due to complications later on. If I have a scene with 10 girls and some could be pregnant, some couldn't, some could be there, some couldn't..... I would end up having hundreds or thousands of different combinations for each image. Not practical for me. If you are on someone route, they will end up getting pregnant.
With a group that big, you have hundreds or thousands of combinations just by some girls being there or not. Forcing pregnancy is not a solution for that. The only solution to managing big group scenes like that is layered images.

Mar 29, 2023
I'm curious to see how the side-effects of taking nzt will go. And if there is a "booster shot" like thing that Eddie Morrah created in the tv-show.

I'm also curious if the mc is going to invest more in companies to boost his income and/or if he invests in researching nzt.

Anyways, the game is awesome. Can't wait to see more!

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
With a group that big, you have hundreds or thousands of combinations just by some girls being there or not. Forcing pregnancy is not a solution for that. The only solution to managing big group scenes like that is layered images.
I know, however it will make it a lot quicker even for doing layered images which I will also be doing and have done already in the latest update with Mary and the twins in the background. But I have decided if you're on someone route they will eventually become pregnant if not already.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I'm curious to see how the side-effects of taking nzt will go. And if there is a "booster shot" like thing that Eddie Morrah created in the tv-show.

I'm also curious if the mc is going to invest more in companies to boost his income and/or if he invests in researching nzt.

Anyways, the game is awesome. Can't wait to see more!
We have already seen 1 side effect with not taking the pill for a while.... think the head ache day 6 morning.

Reactions: sp4ckj4rr0w_420

altmas66

May 4, 2020
hello dev, i saw this: Mia_OrgasmsDay6 but remains false till the end of this update. What do i need to do to achieve the "True" statement? thank you fot this awesom vn

Mar 29, 2023
We have already seen 1 side effect with not taking the pill for a while.... think the head ache day 6 morning.
Yeah, thats just the start of the side-effects. If it's canon then in about 7 days he will start to have psychotic breaks and after a while full-blown psychosis, unless he stops taking it on time or finds something to undo/counteract the side-effects.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I know, however it will make it a lot quicker even for doing layered images which I will also be doing and have done already in the latest update with Mary and the twins in the background. But I have decided if you're on someone route they will eventually become pregnant if not already.
Where was that? I don't see any layered images.

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
I spent around a month and a bit finishing the release of my other game, hence the longer wait.... but now focusing on Limitless and have already made good progress with next update. Also this is just a hobby, I don't do this full time.
Hello Dev amazing update! Thank you so much!
However I wanted to ask will Mary be able to get pregnant or not?
Since I remember with walkthrough being active you could have seen pregnancy content for some girls previously!

Reactions: Cr8tive M3dia

fikrieka23

Apr 15, 2020
View attachment 1330095

Overview:
Limitless is very loosely based on the idea of the film of the same name. You play as a man who was kicked out of home at a young age and has barely gotten through life since then. That is until one day, when you are approached by a stranger to look after some merchandise for him, your world is turned upside down. All thanks to a magical pill.

You will encounter many different people along the way as you improve your life and hopefully get back in contact with and in a relationship with the ones you left behind, as well as others. How close a relationship you build with each person will be purely down to your choices and preferences.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-04
Release Date: 2023-09-15
Developer: Cr8tive M3dia - -
Censored: No
Version: Day 6 Part 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Future Info:

Signatures:

*** Please Note - Day 6 Part 2 is heavily Mary and Twins focused. If not on their route I would suggest waiting for future update as you will have very little content. - Dev Suggestion. ***

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 1330196 View attachment 1330198 View attachment 1330200 View attachment 1330201 View attachment 1330202 View attachment 1330211 View attachment 1330216 View attachment 1330217 View attachment 1330221 View attachment 1330222 View attachment 1835936 View attachment 1835940 View attachment 1835941 View attachment 1835942 View attachment 1835943 View attachment 1835944 View attachment 1835946 View attachment 1835947 View attachment 1835948 View attachment 1835950 View attachment 2007078 View attachment 2007079 View attachment 2007082 View attachment 2131452 View attachment 2131459 View attachment 2131461 View attachment 2131462
THIS IS SO GOOOOD

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Hello Dev amazing update! Thank you so much!
However I wanted to ask will Mary be able to get pregnant or not?
Since I remember with walkthrough being active you could have seen pregnancy content for some girls previously!
If you creampie'd her... you have a 100% chance of her being pregnant... if you pulled out then no (Also she will move on with Steve).... so impregnate if you want her around and pregnant.

• Love
Reactions: caspian90

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
If you creampie'd her... you have a 100% chance of her being pregnant... if you pulled out then no (Also she will move on with Steve).... so impregnate if you want her around and pregnant.
Damn Thank you so much again!
I do have 2 requests if at least you could consider them.
First is to release the game on Steam since I live in Iran, I cannot subscribe to Patreon so my best option at supporting will be through purchasing the game from steam.

Second is there any chance to see a tall 6 feet plus even 7 dating MC?! If so awesome if not please consider adding if possible!

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Damn Thank you so much again!
I do have 2 requests if at least you could consider them.
First is to release the game on Steam since I live in Iran, I cannot subscribe to Patreon so my best option at supporting will be through purchasing the game from steam.

Second is there any chance to see a tall 6 feet plus even 7 dating MC?! If so awesome if not please consider adding if possible!
Steam I am not sure on... Firstly I have no idea about how it works, how I would even go into looking at it. Not worrying too much on the financial aspect of it, as I purely make this as a hobby as it's not my full time job... even though I'm sure through steam it could reach a wider audience which would be my main focus.

Also I would be a little skeptical on the twins and Mia front... some could look at them being possibly a little close to the mark, and not sure if it would be worth the potential worry that comes from that.

Well Honey is quite tall-ish, especially in her heels, but near enough all characters has been seen so far (Inc Landlady (Mum) and younger roommate (Sister), females that is... with a few exceptions but none others that I plan to be massively taller than MC.

Reactions: caspian90

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Cr8tive M3dia Gratz on great update. Loved the scene with Maria and of course the mischievous twins were fun as always. Since we have chance to impregnate LIs, will we be seeing them showing the pregnancy during gameplay or is that more for epilogue kind of thing? All in all, do keep up with the good work and make more of this quality content. :)

fikrieka23

Apr 15, 2020
View attachment 1330095

Overview:
Limitless is very loosely based on the idea of the film of the same name. You play as a man who was kicked out of home at a young age and has barely gotten through life since then. That is until one day, when you are approached by a stranger to look after some merchandise for him, your world is turned upside down. All thanks to a magical pill.

You will encounter many different people along the way as you improve your life and hopefully get back in contact with and in a relationship with the ones you left behind, as well as others. How close a relationship you build with each person will be purely down to your choices and preferences.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-04
Release Date: 2023-09-15
Developer: Cr8tive M3dia - -
Censored: No
Version: Day 6 Part 2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Future Info:

Signatures:

*** Please Note - Day 6 Part 2 is heavily Mary and Twins focused. If not on their route I would suggest waiting for future update as you will have very little content. - Dev Suggestion. ***

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 1330196 View attachment 1330198 View attachment 1330200 View attachment 1330201 View attachment 1330202 View attachment 1330211 View attachment 1330216 View attachment 1330217 View attachment 1330221 View attachment 1330222 View attachment 1835936 View attachment 1835940 View attachment 1835941 View attachment 1835942 View attachment 1835943 View attachment 1835944 View attachment 1835946 View attachment 1835947 View attachment 1835948 View attachment 1835950 View attachment 2007078 View attachment 2007079 View attachment 2007082 View attachment 2131452 View attachment 2131459 View attachment 2131461 View attachment 2131462
WOWW JUST WOWWW!!!!!!!!!!

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes