Kokodeska

Feb 24, 2021
guys help i don't know how i can let rita and naomi kiss each other, because of not enough submission points for rita, i follow the walkthrough but still not enough?

• Angry
Reactions: Dessolos

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
guys help i don't know how i can let rita and naomi kiss each other, because of not enough submission points for rita, i follow the walkthrough but still not enough?
Get Rita preggo, choose the +submissive choices until the option comes up and get her to kiss Naomi, and then later before they leave, you can then make a choice for them to keep being intimate with each other. (I believe so anyways, been a while)

Kokodeska

Feb 24, 2021
Get Rita preggo, choose the +submissive choices until the option comes up and get her to kiss Naomi, and then later before they leave, you can then make a choice for them to keep being intimate with each other. (I believe so anyways, been a while)
ohh okay thanks man

• Angry
Reactions: Dessolos
Mar 22, 2020
I don't seem able to get Ria pregnant so early.
After cum inside, she says she'll get a morning after pill....

Aha, it needs anal first when having sex.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
I don't seem able to get Ria pregnant so early.
After cum inside, she says she'll get a morning after pill....

Aha, it needs anal first when having sex.

When I played it through the other day I believe it mentions (if you read the options carefully) which one leads to what outcome and specifically what options are needed in what order to get specific scenes.

At least it did for me

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Cr8tive M3dia I have found an error that may or may not have been mentioned previously. When you get the keys and check out the new house, and you end up with Mary in the kitchen, when the menu appears for +Lust and Sub points or just lust points, there are a couple of missing pieces in the code inside the archive that caused the sub/lust numbers to not increase, specifically in the 2nd part where it lists the walkthrough part of that menu subsection, it's missing the += on both Sub and Lust, also the numbers on the menu do not match the numbers that are applied when taking the top option. If you need more information on this I can provide a screenshot and/or the snippet of code that I changed to fix it
Balls.... cheers for that.. forgot to add the " = " to the coding. Have sorted this now.

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
graphics a bit dated, that said between the story, characters, and naughty talk its a win... Twins!

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Replay gallery it really sucks with all that relations settings. I just want to watch what I already passed,not to bother to name all my household

Reactions: hawk784563

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Dev - I didn't understand this here "NO NTR will be within this game, NO sharing of a LI will ever happen." Will there be NTR in this game or not?

• Angry
Reactions: Night Hacker

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Dev - I didn't understand this here "NO NTR will be within this game, NO sharing of a LI will ever happen." Will there be NTR in this game or not?
what is confusing he said no ntr and also no sharing your LI they are separate things which is why both are specified

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
There will never be any NTR (LI's having sex behind your back) and there will never be any (Male) sharing of a LI (You allowing a LI to have sex with other males)....

The will be options available where you can have threesomes with multiple LI's and they can do things together, but only if you are present and allow it. Everything like that will be optional and choose able or not.

No Li's will do things with each other while you are not present and chosen the option.

The MMF threesome which was optional did not include a LI's and was at that point with a random female.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Replay gallery it really sucks with all that relations settings. I just want to watch what I already passed,not to bother to name all my household
The replay gallery was updated after around Day 5.. so if you start from the very beginning then it will work correctly, if you are loading up a previous load file then not all the info would have been stored and as such you will need to input the details.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
There will never be any NTR (LI's having sex behind your back) and there will never be any (Male) sharing of a LI (You allowing a LI to have sex with other males)....

The will be options available where you can have threesomes with multiple LI's and they can do things together, but only if you are present and allow it. Everything like that will be optional and choose able or not.

No Li's will do things with each other while you are not present and chosen the option.

The MMF threesome which was optional did not include a LI's and was at that point with a random female.
Thank you for answering my question, I will download and play this game.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019

So that other prostitute that goes with MC's friend isn't LI or she doesn't end up having sex with the friend if you go and impregnate her in that 3-some scene?

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes