TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I use the tool 0x52 for nearly all Ren'py games. It has a text replacement function.
It's also good for changing variables! :D Not that I would do that. :eek:

It's so depressing now to change to my currency as it is at an all-time low. Both Euro and dollar is close to or over 12 SEK now. 20 years ago I voted that we should change to EURO but the majority said no. Stupid people! ;)

I really love this game. Always when I played it I long for next update. (y)

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Day 6 Part 3 is finally complete and out to my Tier 4 members. Here is the timeline for release to other tiers and public release dates:

Tier 3 - 29th December
Tier 2 - 5th January
Tier 1 - 17th January
Public - 19th January

Info:
Dialogue - 2928 lines of code
Renders - 647 individual renders
Animations - 22 animations

Additionally - I am adding a few "special" wallpapers for the in-game phone as well

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
J'zargo ...... "aaah don't listen to him !"

Thats the whole purpose of having a harem , getting your women pregnant insuring your Lineage will live on forever !
\ || || , live long and prosper MC :cool:
MC wants his women healthy and fertile :love: :love: :love: :love:

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Unfortunately I can't afford to sub to the game, but I do check their page from time to time, and noticed that they haven't updated their posts on their patreon for the Tier 2 release, and its almost the due date for the last Sub Tier, makes me wonder if the Dev is alright.
I hope they are and just got busy with work or something.
PS: Note that it has no affect on me, I'm just worried for him and his subscribed followers. I hope all is well.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Unfortunately I can't afford to sub to the game, but I do check their page from time to time, and noticed that they haven't updated their posts on their patreon for the Tier 2 release, and its almost the due date for the last Sub Tier, makes me wonder if the Dev is alright.
PS: Note that it has no affect on me, I'm just worried for him and his subscribed followers. I hope all is well.
All is well on his discord.

Reactions: Haast

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
It was released for Tier 2 on the 6th January with post updated. I appreciate the concern however :)

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Quick question.
Who is the focus of the next update?
Well all the girls meet up in the mansion and have a funny conversation at the MC's expense (Due to his action's at the house before they arrived :) ) and we pick up Meadow from Hoispital. Not any lewd stuff in this update, is just everyone settling down in there new surroundings.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Update :D

Advisory - This update has a lack of "Lewd" content as is mainly about all the new household members welcoming each other to the house (Depending on who's route you are on)... so don't be surprised if there is no majorly lewd content in this update.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Update :D

Advisory - This update has a lack of "Lewd" content as is mainly about all the new household members welcoming each other to the house (Depending on who's route you are on)... so don't be surprised if there is no majorly lewd content in this update.
Remember always do "YOUR" game/VN your way, don't let anyone tell you what to do.

More story in a great game/VN is always better than not.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes