Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
a real shame after so many time this update was so short
As mentioned before I did also get another start of a game out which took me a little while to get finished and due to the size of the house each render took a long time to get done, especially the sex scenes with Mary.

Also please note that although you may only play through 1 route, possibly Harem route, I also have to do renders, dialogue etc for all the other routes. But yes it was shorter, mainly due to getting Octopussy Island to a point I could initially release it.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
As mentioned before I did also get another start of a game out which took me a little while to get finished and due to the size of the house each render took a long time to get done, especially the sex scenes with Mary.

Also please note that although you may only play through 1 route, possibly Harem route, I also have to do renders, dialogue etc for all the other routes. But yes it was shorter, mainly due to getting Octopussy Island to a point I could initially release it.
As always, more options you have, more time and effort it will take to render/write everything. Which in turn leads to content being shorter for single route, unless you decide to really focus on finishing one route at a time.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
If I were a betting man, I’d say the next update or the one after that. But we’ll see.
I believe the next update will be focused on the rest of his girls getting settled into the new house, and possibly some stuff out and about in the city, maybe even the club. (who knows)

Beyond that I have no idea how soon it might be, but I'm definitely excited to meet them, especially the mom. :sneaky:

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
If I were a betting man, I’d say the next update or the one after that. But we’ll see.
Wow you would seriously have lost money then. We have quite a way to go before we meet back up with them in our home city. There is a lot more happening in this current city before we venture back "Home". I know many people want us to see them soon but unfortunately there is still our first current story to get done in this city.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Wow you would seriously have lost money then. We have quite a way to go before we meet back up with them in our home city. There is a lot more happening in this current city before we venture back "Home". I know many people want us to see them soon but unfortunately there is still our first current story to get done in this city.
:HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: SlapE

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Yeah, we still haven't even impregnated MC's big sister.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Yeah, we still haven't even impregnated MC's big sister.
Let's not forget Honey's daughter and Mary needs to move in plus we still need to take care of the sisters scumbag ex and his friend. I'm hoping that the MC arranges for them to have a little accident that involves a lot of pain.

Reactions: caspian90 and SlapE

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Let's not forget Honey's daughter and Mary needs to move in plus we still need to take care of the sisters scumbag ex and his friend. I'm hoping that the MC arranges for them to have a little accident that involves a lot of pain.
Oh I have plans for them both.... big plans :D

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Am I the only one who replaces currencies to my local one just to immerse myself a little bit more?
I'm guessing you use a currency other than the dollar, euro, or pound?

Those three are nearly always close to each other in value, and typically the currency is most games, so I'd never bother specifically swapping it to euro.

Most games are set in "America", "Japan", or Fantasy World.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Most games are set in "America", "Japan", or Fantasy World.
Don't forget about the games that take place on some made up island filled with a bunch of girls to create a Harem with... or the ones filled with girls and guys where you are forced to watch the girls get screwed and your only choice is to get sloppy seconds. :ROFLMAO: (I never play the latter though)

There's also a handful of games I've played that take place in the UK, but honestly who cares about that place, bad weather and low tier food. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: S1nsational
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes