Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Cr8tive M3dia Gratz on great update. Loved the scene with Maria and of course the mischievous twins were fun as always. Since we have chance to impregnate LIs, will we be seeing them showing the pregnancy during gameplay or is that more for epilogue kind of thing? All in all, do keep up with the good work and make more of this quality content. :)
There will be a time skip at some point where then pregnancies will show yes.

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
Completely avoidable... you can choose if the girls enjoy each other or not (when mc is present only) they will never do anything when you aren't around even if you go down the Bi route.
About that if you dont let Naomi kiss Rita, her love points are very low, but her submission points are high, does that affect her route in any way?

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
About that if you dont let Naomi kiss Rita, her love points are very low, but her submission points are high, does that affect her route in any way?
Not really at the moment.. I will do points a little differently in the future so that even if you are on Naomi solely route points will be added in extra to bring up to the same. TBH I don't know why I even bothered doing the points thing... its just a pain in the ass and not really used too much currently.

Reactions: JoeTheMC84 and EJW

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I never understood why devs even use a point system... seems so much work...
Yeah I'm realising this now...well tbh I did back when we first met Rita in the changing rooms.... why the bloody hell did I ever do a points system.

Reactions: Uthuriel

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I never understood why devs even use a point system... seems so much work...
About the only use I see for points is maybe minor dialog changes. Dialog is easy to have little differences with If/Else statements. But even then, yeah, it seems kind of like more trouble then it’s worth often.

Nanhai

Jul 26, 2017
I know, however it will make it a lot quicker even for doing layered images which I will also be doing and have done already in the latest update with Mary and the twins in the background. But I have decided if you're on someone route they will eventually become pregnant if not already.
Most games don't have pregnancy from what I've seen so I love that this one does have it. Thanks for your effort!

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I don't know how much more content Mary adds, but with just the twins, this is a really short update. Was nice to see the new house though.

Reactions: Uthuriel

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I don't know how much more content Mary adds, but with just the twins, this is a really short update. Was nice to see the new house though.
You'll get scene with Mary before you get scene with twins, if you're on her path. And i can definitely recommend her path, she is one sexy milf.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I did mention if not on Mary and twins route then update is tiny, as Mary scene in particular took me a long long time to do. Stealing women from others in RL is not right but this is just a game so.... collect em all.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yeah I feel you. I refunded GTA V cause most of the people I was killing and stealing cars from were people who I'm pretty sure were undeserving of such treatments.
Different type of game, different context. And for a site that is ready to riot at the very whisper of NTR, that my opinion wouldn't be so controversial, yea i know it's not the same thing but it's close enough. Like comparing it to a different game like you did, it'd like not wanting to harvest all the Little Sisters in the Bioshock games. Doesn't mean I won't enjoy killing pretty much everything else in the game

Reactions: qaywsx

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
She is hot alright, I just hate "cucking" the undeserving
I mean i can understand you, but at the same time if you go Mary route, she will tell you that the marriage isn't doing well and she feels extremely neglected, twins later confirm this that there hasn't been action between Mary and hubby in ages. Basically sounds like marriage is going to be ending regardless if you go for Mary or not, once the twins move away from home. Difference being that in Mary route you give her feelings of being desired and loved once more.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: S1nsational

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I mean i can understand you, but at the same time if you go Mary route, she will tell you that the marriage isn't doing well and she feels extremely neglected, twins later confirm this that there hasn't been action between Mary and hubby in ages. Basically sounds like marriage is going to be ending regardless if you go for Mary or not, once the twins move away from home. Difference being that in Mary route you give her feelings of being desired and loved once more.
Might go back and change it so...Much to consider

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Cr8tive M3dia I have found an error that may or may not have been mentioned previously. When you get the keys and check out the new house, and you end up with Mary in the kitchen, when the menu appears for +Lust and Sub points or just lust points, there are a couple of missing pieces in the code inside the archive that caused the sub/lust numbers to not increase, specifically in the 2nd part where it lists the walkthrough part of that menu subsection, it's missing the += on both Sub and Lust, also the numbers on the menu do not match the numbers that are applied when taking the top option. If you need more information on this I can provide a screenshot and/or the snippet of code that I changed to fix it

• Red Heart
Reactions: sirpedro7
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes