ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
in the frame where MC is talking to Rita, you can see how MC is constantly taxiing. Does the Ranger's steering wheel have that much play? or such crappy tires that they don’t hold a straight line well? =) by the way, driving at such high speeds with such a steering wheel and with a chassis that requires constant steering is simply dangerous. You overdid it with this frame. =)

• Haha
Reactions: denen

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
in the frame where MC is talking to Rita, you can see how MC is constantly taxiing. Does the Ranger's steering wheel have that much play? or such crappy tires that they don’t hold a straight line well? =) by the way, driving at such high speeds with such a steering wheel and with a chassis that requires constant steering is simply dangerous. You overdid it with this frame. =)
It was cold that day... he was trying to warm the tyres up by moving the steering wheel from side to side :LOL:

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Thanks for the update, I always enjoy each update, and look forward to the next. keep up the excellent work.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Nice Looking Game.
One Question...
There are any Netori or Cheating Scenes? MC fucking women and girls behind back their hubby or BF?
At least 1 the MC fuck behind her husbands back.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I can't percieve... what is Deborah's age?
If I had to hazard a guess, I would say probably anywhere from 40-55. It's hard to tell ages sometimes both IRL and in these games, but that's around the range she looks like to me at least. I would be very surprised if she wasn't in her 40's or 50's. Late 50's seems maybe a bit too old though, but who knows.

Reactions: Ahmet Kaufman-Katz
Apr 28, 2018
If I had to hazard a guess, I would say probably anywhere from 40-55. It's hard to tell ages sometimes both IRL and in these games, but that's around the range she looks like to me at least. I would be very surprised if she wasn't in her 40's or 50's. Late 50's seems maybe a bit too old though, but who knows.
Totally agreed. She looked like a mature (i.e. post-milf, pre-gilf) to me.

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Pretty much bang on.. I was going for around the 45-48 mark... although I have to say facially, I would probably say around 50 ish, body wise like a 20 year old, haha.

Reactions: Haast and SlapE

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Update :D

Advisory - This update has a lack of "Lewd" content as is mainly about all the new household members welcoming each other to the house (Depending on who's route you are on)... so don't be surprised if there is no majorly lewd content in this update.
Thanks for that heads up, a lot of devs would not have been that honest

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
so is it me or was the mother of the twins really Thicc before and lost some wight?
It may have seemed that way because of the cramp dinning room they were in and now in a larger room it looks different.
But no she looks the same if you take into account the above.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So when does Jane and Amy start showing up? :unsure: (Mom and little Sis) Unless i missed something...
Well MC said after the stuff with shithead mike is done he and Libby will go see them.

There is a lot that can be added to the story with mike and his crap so it could take a while.

Reactions: S1nsational
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes