Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Your looking at a mirror looking at a mirror :p
A common visual glitch with mirrors reflecting reflections within other mirrors in many 3D Environments is that the image gets flipped horizontally... So yes, it's a reflection within a reflection, missing the reflection of those girls within the first mirror. It requires some trial and error to flip them back the right way. This happens in Honey Select and Koikatsu as well.

Reactions: oaiki

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
A common visual glitch with mirrors reflecting reflections within other mirrors in many 3D Environments is that the image gets flipped horizontally... So yes, it's a reflection within a reflection, missing the reflection of those girls within the first mirror. It requires some trial and error to flip them back the right way. This happens in Honey Select and Koikatsu as well.
Well by looking under Lucy's chin, you can see her opposite reflection in the adjacent mirror... its just quite a few people haven't realised the other wall is also a mirror (I admit when I first rendered it, I was like WTF has happened) :)

Reactions: oaiki

dgreen1108

Apr 25, 2021
Found a typo, but I suppose many others have already pointed it out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

in the bottom sentence. "to give to whose that I hold dear to me". That should be "Those"

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Found a typo, but I suppose many others have already pointed it out.

in the bottom sentence. "to give to whose that I hold dear to me". That should be "Those"
Think I have corrected that one already for next time... but thank you very much :)

Reactions: dgreen1108

KKonaBROthere

Jan 14, 2019
Didn't this have explicit incest content? Wth happened to it. And I stg if someone says it's gone forever because dev is on patreon I'm dipping.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Didn't this have explicit incest content? Wth happened to it. And I stg if someone says it's gone forever because dev is on patreon I'm dipping.
it still has with the mc´s older sister (only in a flashback on with certain conditions metso far) also the younger sis and mother are comfirmed. but if i remeber it right you had to set the releationships yourself at the beginning i am not 100% shure cause my save is still from the an early verision.

blablaasdasd

Dec 18, 2023
I'll never understand why developers remove the renpy text speed settings, that is just stupid :( Text is way to slow. I set
_preferences.text_cps = 0 in 00defualts.rpy, but that didn'nt help :(

Edit: I'm stupid, found it :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Cr8tive M3dia

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Flashback with the older sister and she does stuff with MC while he is asleep, he does wake up and pretends to still be asleep.
The mother and younger sister are not in the game yet but they will come in a later update.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Nothing has changed... You set the relationships at the beginning of the game with the older (Room-mate), younger (Room-mate) and (Landlady) ;)

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Cr8tive M3dia
Reactions to Day 6 pt 3:
There is a basement floor in the new house(mansion) which has many bedrooms down there.. with regards to Deborah you may have seen prior to us coming into Meadows room to pick her up, Deborah can be seen down the end of the hallway.... she certainly had a plan to get Meadow out the room and have the mc stay with her, so perhaps she removed her panties prior to coming to see us. :)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
There is a basement floor in the new house(mansion) which has many bedrooms down there.. with regards to Deborah you may have seen prior to us coming into Meadows room to pick her up, Deborah can be seen down the end of the hallway.... she certainly had a plan to get Meadow out the room and have the mc stay with her, so perhaps she removed her panties prior to coming to see us. :)
Bedrooms in the basement is a bit weird, but I guess it explains how you fit six bedrooms into a house that size; it's big, but not that big.

• Haha
Reactions: ramvivat
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes