Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Well there is an in-game walkthrough, that highlights the "best" options in my opinion.. That would be for a full harem. When it comes to choices that are to certain peoples choices I have not highlighted them.. e.g. if you wish to look through the door to Dion and Chantelle, or carry on with Mia. This one is not highlighted as not all will want to take part in that scene.
Ah cool thanks

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I see that we have the option to make the girls Bi or not and that's cool but my question is if we do not make the girls Bi do we have alternate scenes to balance out the Bi and non Bi sex scenes? Am i missing out on a lot of sex scenes because i opt out of Bi content?

• Angry
Reactions: EJW and FROZER

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I see that we have the option to make the girls Bi or not and that's cool but my question is if we do not make the girls Bi do we have alternate scenes to balance out the Bi and non Bi sex scenes? Am i missing out on a lot of sex scenes because i opt out of Bi content?
You will miss several scenes, but I like those scenes so I'm not missing anything.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
You will miss several scenes, but I like those scenes so I'm not missing anything.
don't spread misinformation ....
if you have no idea what you're talking about refrain from answering...
for every bi content there's a equivalent scene non-bi

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
don't spread misinformation ....
if you have no idea what you're talking about refrain from answering...

for every bi content there's a equivalent scene non-bi
Thanks for the info. I played this a couple years ago and it seemed really good. I like this kind of story.

• Angry
Reactions: EJW and FROZER

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Thanks for the info. I played this a couple years ago and it seemed really good. I like this kind of story.
The only real bi scene so far has been the threesome scene with mc / naomi and rita, of which if you are on the bi route they will kiss each other and clean up your deposit from each other.... if not on the bi route, the threesome will take place, but they wont do anything with each other.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
The only real bi scene so far has been the threesome scene with mc / naomi and rita, of which if you are on the bi route they will kiss each other and clean up your deposit from each other.... if not on the bi route, the threesome will take place, but they wont do anything with each other.
I'm just getting to the Clothing store with Naomi and the Bi sex scenes might be avoidable but the Dialog you can not. Naomi certainly flirts with the other women. Just saying if i'm avoiding lesbian scenes i need to beable to avoid them flirting with each other also.

Sep 3, 2020
Well there is an in-game walkthrough, that highlights the "best" options in my opinion.. That would be for a full harem. When it comes to choices that are to certain peoples choices I have not highlighted them.. e.g. if you wish to look through the door to Dion and Chantelle, or carry on with Mia. This one is not highlighted as not all will want to take part in that scene.
as a monogamy player I'm so glad I saved up my updates

I'm on Libby's monogamy route right now

and her monogamous route is

It is incredibly strong that there's no out-of-place dialogue with other characters

you can tell that I'm only with Libby and just friends with the other characters

you did an amazing job with the monogamy route for her

Reactions: Cr8tive M3dia

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023

It is incredibly strong that there's no out-of-place dialogue with other characters

you can tell that I'm only with Libby and just friends with the other characters

Why play monogamy in a harem game? That's like playing a looter-shooter game and never looting anything and sticking with starting armor and weapons.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I'm just getting to the Clothing store with Naomi and the Bi sex scenes might be avoidable but the Dialog you can not. Naomi certainly flirts with the other women. Just saying if i'm avoiding lesbian scenes i need to beable to avoid them flirting with each other also.
Just ignore Naomi at the start and problem solved. :cool:

Reactions: ThaDude1977

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020

Well although I find it odd to play that route, it's good to know that people are playing different routes and all my work doesn't go wasted. I do worry about how much content you will be seeing each update, as... the update I'm working on at the moment has very little Libby content at the moment... its mostly Meadow, Naomi, Twins, Mia at the very moment. There will be some, but its very minimal.

Sep 3, 2020
Well although I find it odd to play that route, it's good to know that people are playing different routes and all my work doesn't go wasted. I do worry about how much content you will be seeing each update, as... the update I'm working on at the moment has very little Libby content at the moment... its mostly Meadow, Naomi, Twins, Mia at the very moment. There will be some, but its very minimal.
I don't mind waiting I don't care about sex anyway I just want a really good story
and love story

in my opinion the best adult vn for me

are just really good stories that just happened to have sex in them

Reactions: Darklord_1965

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I don't mind waiting I don't care about sex anyway I just want a really good story
and love story

in my opinion the best adult vn for me

are just really good stories that just happened to have sex in them
I would happened to agree with you, my favourites are as per your signature... Summer's Gone and also Elite Garden. Both fantastic games, with less sex then the normal games found on her.

Sep 3, 2020
I would happened to agree with you, my favourites are as per your signature... Summer's Gone and also Elite Garden. Both fantastic games, with less sex then the normal games found on her.
exactly brother I like it when sex scenes Is used to enhance

the relationship and show how the characters care

my favorite part of Libby's monogamy route was her jumping into his arms

and the two of them buying a house together

not to mention a really good main plot

that is more than just the MC needs to get laid

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Cr8tive M3dia how goes the dev work? Any news about possible release date for next update? :)
Due to the many many possible routes I have this next update is taking me a little longer than I originally thought and hoped. I'm just finishing off the current scene I'm working on and then going to get a little Alpha release out to subscribers due to the timeframe but the main update prob won't be for a little while. I can't give an extract timeframe as like I mentioned taking me a while and have to keep checking all the different routes.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes