ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
This may not be the game for you, I'm pretty sure that soon we will be getting all the girls pregnant.
mmm pregnant sex with twins... i llove it...

It will be very funny if children born as a result of these pills have some kind of feature, for example, rapid intrauterine development of the fetus. haha...

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Just started playing, I have one question: I am not a fan of preggo sex, can I skip the preggo sex with Meadow but still be with her?
I would have to check back over my coding but there was a 'friendship' path, that does turn into a romance path after the birth... however as mentioned below if you are on a LI path, they will eventually get pregnant and there will still be sex scenes with them.

Sep 3, 2020
If on their path... 100% correct.
preggo sex is the best and it's so beautiful

and being able to point to her belly and be like see that that's mine I did that

not to mention when she walks around with a shirt that barely covers her belly

soo the entire world can see your handiwork

but I hope she stays pregnant for a while and doesn't go straight to the delivery

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Hey all,

If you not on Discord, here is a little update for you all. Part 4 is a lot longer than I expected, as such I am going to be releasing an, Alpha version of part 4, so you can all get to play what I have created so far for the update. This will only be released to subscribing members here as this is not the final version of the update.

No music, walkthrough etc has been done yet, or proof reading... It's just so you subscribers are not waiting even longer for a full update.

I would say it is currently 3/4 of the final update, but the last 1/4 will have the most "action" within it. Please do not save over any saves as you may need to go back to your current save spot once the new full release it out.

With Easter coming soon, I wont be able to get much done tomorrow, however I'm hopeful that by Monday/Tuesday evening I will be able to release the Alpha to the top tier subscribers and then will drip feed to the release down to each tier a few days after.

Demon_Emperor

Dec 9, 2023
Man Played the game amazing story line. I believe it is based on lucy movie. Great Character design as well. hope for more content and best wishes.

Zekfree432

Dec 28, 2020
Hey CM with him getting headache does MC get close to dying if he doesnt take a pill or just have a lot of headaches until it passes?

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
i really hope he beggin to develop some kind of pill himself bcs his paych will beless and less each day pass,clearly i dont see why lucy come to the mind of some ppl maybe there is something i didnt see?
Think about when the MC got stopped by the policeman and the conversation between them both. ;)

Reactions: shamtiiomi

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
To be honest the perfected pill is when he has no need for the pills. If following the concept of the limitless movie of course if you go down the route of Lucy then other problems occur. Also Mike was on the pill so that means if it did kill people using them then he would already be down for the count.

The only thing that hurts with this game is how long its taking to be made but still like the concept being used. So either way keep it up "I WANT IT FINISHED"..... already replayed it a bunch of times heh.

Reactions: shamtiiomi
Sep 4, 2018
Hopefully at some point during the next "long" update we get to finally at-least get to talk to the mom Jane over maybe the phone and the mom has divorced dumb ass dale by then for him booting out the Mc and his older sister before, and she regrets letting him get away with doing that to them and maybe for other reasons that we haven't heard about, and she tells Mc about it maybe if there is a dialog choice to hear her out etc. and leads to Mc telling her stuff about what he's been up to etc. and can lead to them finally planning a meet up for later, and I'm sure she will stay single as she awaits the Mc to return into her life again if she has any feelings for the Mc. if that is how things play out that is, though I hope, or at least she has divorced evil stepdad and stayed single after. So that way it's better for we the players in a way knowing she wasn't out trying to re date or fooling around with other guys and dipshit dave is long gone from her life and home.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes