Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Bedrooms in the basement is a bit weird, but I guess it explains how you fit six bedrooms into a house that size; it's big, but not that big.
The mansion is actually spread over 4 floors (Basement, Ground, 1st and 2nd Floors) Basement has like a massive games room with bar and aquarium in.. and then bedrooms and also underground carpark area. It's huge. Hence why it sometimes take me like 45 mins per render within it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sirpedro7

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
bruh. . . . ..
Far as I remember,
Steve didn't deserve to get done like that.

Mary and the kids seem to have admitted he was a good husband and father minus being overweight enough that his energy and testosterone were too low to drive him to be sexually active.

That wasn't any reason to have naomi bringing the cuck chicken or the twins being that entertained with it. . . .

And yes. I'm the guy who felt bad for stealing steve's wife and would steal her again

Last edited:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
bruh. . . . ..
Far as I remember,

Mary and the kids seem to have admitted he was a good husband and father minus being sexually active.

That wasn't any reason to have naomi bringing the cuck chicken or the twins being that entertained with it. . . .

And yes. I'm the guy who felt bad for stealing steve's wife and would steal her again
Think of it this way, she was being so unsatisfied, that it was just matter of time before she would have either divorced him or cheated on him with someone random, this way you are saving the marriage and keeping it in the family. :p

Edit. Just like the twins tell you ;)

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Think of it this way, she was being so unsatisfied, that it was just matter of time before she would have either divorced him or cheated on him with someone random, this way you are saving the marriage and keeping it in the family. :p

Edit. Just like the twins tell you ;)
I don't think you see me denying that.

However you should only see me saying there was no need to humiliate the man considering he has come through for most everything else that should matter.

I'm not sure what you got from my initial remark/whine/bitching/complaint/whatever you want to call it.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
bruh. . . . ..
Far as I remember,

Mary and the kids seem to have admitted he was a good husband and father minus being sexually active.

Not that I condone cheating in any way... if you are in a loveless marriage and I'm not talking just intimacy but it would always be better to separate before someone cheating.... however this is just a game... with regards to Naomi this is just her dirty, abrasive if you will personality. We need to have a few different kinds of personalities in there, can't all be church going folks. (Not the I'm knocking church go'ers... just.. well you know what I mean)

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Not that I condone cheating in any way... if you are in a loveless marriage and I'm not talking just intimacy but it would always be better to separate before someone cheating.... however this is just a game... with regards to Naomi this is just her dirty, abrasive if you will personality. We need to have a few different kinds of personalities in there, can't all be church going folks. (Not the I'm knocking church go'ers... just.. well you know what I mean)
I'm not saying "let's not offend anyone."

I admit I learned more about Naomi. And in this case, her remarks are . . . they don't matter. Not like she has any reason to care.
The twins though. I didn't see a reason for the twins to be so on board with their father's humiliation/mocking when it didn't seem like he had otherwise failed them, their mother aside.

and since we bring church goers here. I'm surprised. Many folk here like to say church goers have the least decency in the world due to their past interactions. While what you say implies that church goers have a monopoly on decent and respectful behavior.

I won't contradict that. But I have met decent people from and out of churches. The church can certainly be a contributing and influential factor. But personal decisions to be decent are not church exclusive.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020

I admit I learned more about Naomi. And in this case, her remarks are . . . they don't matter. Not like she has any reason to care.
The twins though. I didn't see a reason for the twins to be so on board with their father's humiliation/mocking when it didn't seem like he had otherwise failed them, their mother aside.

and since we bring church goers here. I'm surprised. Many folk here like to say church goers have the least decency in the world due to their past interactions. While what you say implies that church goers have a monopoly on decent and respectful behavior.

I won't contradict that. But I have met decent people from and out of churches. The church can certainly be a contributing and influential factor. But personal decisions to be decent are not church exclusive.
I suppose it could be along the same kind of lines of if a friend got hit in the balls with a football. It hurts them, so you would be worried about them, but will also make you chuckle a little at their expense. That's my thought process behind the girls reaction when Naomi started doing the chicken movements.

I am not a church go'er myself but what I mean is the mannerisms that I perceive a "church" going person to be, would be far from that of Naomi.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

you really going to dissect a saying?
jesus christ...

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
author, hint at least in half a word when we will engage in serious* incest *wink* and not pampering with our little sister? or did you decide that first you need to deal with the villains who have enveloped the city in their networks? but this is boooooariiiing... ok, hehe I'm kidding of course...
but still, when do we start paying tribute to the mother of our wonderful protagonist?
and also - will we see twins' tummy's in the near future (in terms of in-game time, of course)? I think magic pills can somehow influence the development of a fetus conceived with the help of a seed after taking these magic pills, right?

i think MC is a FUCKIN' LOADED** with money - he can allow himself turn his mansion into fucking kindergarden.

* ok i'm not about VERY SERIOUS (i mean F/D) incest... i'm about just serious (M/S) incest...
**(c)Marshal from "Personal Assistant BHE"

Last edited:

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
I really like that game and if the dev would be a little more active on his patreon i would start to support him.
Anyway, is there any chance we can have the hotel receptionist or another asian woman?

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I really like that game and if the dev would be a little more active on his patreon i would start to support him.
Anyway, is there any chance we can have the hotel receptionist or another asian woman?
I mainly am active mostly on Discord... I occasionally post stuff on patreon with updates etc, but I am on discord every evening.

Reactions: caspian90

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
I mainly am active mostly on Discord... I occasionally post stuff on patreon with updates etc, but I am on discord every evening.
Discord does not get you paid, patreon does, also not everyone uses discord. But you do you buddy, i am already supporting way to many dev´s lol

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Discord does not get you paid, patreon does, also not everyone uses discord. But you do you buddy, i am already supporting way to many dev´s lol
To be honest this is not my full time job. I don't do this to make money. The money I make from this goes to improving my pc to be able to create better images and quicker times etc.. hence why I have purchased 3 pc's in 2 years... I do this because I enjoy it, which I why I am working on it in the evenings from around 8pm to 1am, so people get a decent amount of content in the quickest time possibly to me.

I also play many many games, and I see others who bring out updates every 3-4 months with hardly any content and yet make probably more than I do... well that's their choice and the people that support them. I admit I am not the most active on patreon or SS... but I am there every evening on discord to speak to my members and will engage to them all the time on there... so does doing more posts on patreon make me more active, than engaging every day with my members on discord?

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
I suppose it could be along the same kind of lines of if a friend got hit in the balls with a football. It hurts them, so you would be worried about them, but will also make you chuckle a little at their expense. That's my thought process behind the girls reaction when Naomi started doing the chicken movements.

I am not a church go'er myself but what I mean is the mannerisms that I perceive a "church" going person to be, would be far from that of Naomi.
I can understand the chuckle when a bestie falls instead of "oh poor you." I haven't actually seen guys chuckle at a brother getting a nut shot. The least concern I have seen was basically "do stupid shit and get stupid results." But the nut shot in particular never really garnered much of a chuckle. Other injuries though.

A parent and a friend can be similar but are not.

Cheating and cuckolding are really not the same as fall/nut shot or more. I don't know if you've seen a short of a guy who hits a new PR deadlifting without a belt the day after he learned his girl cheated. While everyone wanted to congratulate him. No one new what to do. They clearly wanted to congratulate him but couldn't bring themselves to do that or a positive action when this was due to cheating. And he didn't even look like there was any value in this PR after he blew past his previous best.

Now I suppose I've overanalyzed. Just to say;
I suppose that is a fair thought process. I haven't every seen this particular one hold true so I was calling that flaw out.

About the church goer part. I get you. I just had to mention how your remark might just be the first positive remark about church goers I've seen on F95 and in the games I've downloaded here and I used different words in my previous reply. (games where nuns/priests are corrupted or just go along with the harems/marry them to the mc really don't count with the massive deviation from the church)

over analyzation complete.
Thank you for engaging with me.

Reactions: S1nsational

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Good to know. Guess I'll just save prior to any decisions and see how they play out :D
Well there is an in-game walkthrough, that highlights the "best" options in my opinion.. That would be for a full harem. When it comes to choices that are to certain peoples choices I have not highlighted them.. e.g. if you wish to look through the door to Dion and Chantelle, or carry on with Mia. This one is not highlighted as not all will want to take part in that scene.

Reactions: tslojr and BTLD
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes