MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I have people who assist me who are not wanting any Bi routes, so I get their assistance from that point of view, so this conversation has helped me with the non incest route and moving forward.
I really like how you and your team handled the Bi content, it allowed the player a choice to stop Naomi from going predatory on Rita's muff. As well, it seems after that choice...we don't see any Bi content, or even scenes that tend to bleed varied hints of an avoided kink, that it was still happening off camera. Great work, and thanks for sharing your work. Best regards.

Reactions: a1fox3

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
If you mean save pages, it's not limited to 10, there's hundreds if you want them with 6 slots per page.
Where ? each time I try go past 10 it loops start back to 1.

Edit: figured it out, I had to save on page 10 to go past it, but it now skips past page 11 ah well that'll do I guess (I'm using a fresh download)

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
Just click on the arrow at far right. I just checked and stopped once I reached 200 pages. I'm playing on pc so don't know if that makes any difference or not.
Yea, it's alright I figured out what was going on, page 11 is shown as page 1 oddly enough. I just realized that by saving on page 10 and tried to go past it and seen I was missing page 11 but it wasn't missing just using the same page as page 1. Kind of buggy.

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Yea, it's alright I figured out what was going on, page 11 is shown as page 1 oddly enough. I just realized that by saving on page 10 and tried to go past it and seen I was missing page 11 but it wasn't missing just using the same page as page 1. Kind of buggy.
no-problem-golden-girls.gif

Reactions: SSlayer

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Balls.... cheers for that.. forgot to add the " = " to the coding. Have sorted this now.
I don't mean to be 'that' guy, but that same scene with the in-game walkthrough shows you get +2 sub and +3 lust
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Phone app before making the choice

Phone app after making the choice

As you can see while the walkthrough clearly shows Mary getting +3 lust and +2 submission, the game increases her lust by 2 and submission by 3. I noticed this and it is still the same so I assume it's a walkthrough alteration that is needed

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I don't mean to be 'that' guy, but that same scene with the in-game walkthrough shows you get +2 sub and +3 lust

Phone app before making the choice

Phone app after making the choice

As you can see while the walkthrough clearly shows Mary getting +3 lust and +2 submission, the game increases her lust by 2 and submission by 3. I noticed this and it is still the same so I assume it's a walkthrough alteration that is needed
Cheers for that.... coding was right, as in the stats were correct just the walkthrough details were wrong. Should have been +3 Sub and +2 lust.

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I really like how you and your team handled the Bi content, it allowed the player a choice to stop Naomi from going predatory on Rita's muff. As well, it seems after that choice...we don't see any Bi content, or even scenes that tend to bleed varied hints of an avoided kink, that it was still happening off camera. Great work, and thanks for sharing your work. Best regards.
Well there isn't really a team at all... it's just myself.... but I do have someone that proof-reads for me, that is not all into the bi content and as such give me their opinions on things where I may have gone a little bit more overboard than I should have. There won't be any bi-content if you haven't chosen the option when it came/comes available, just means I have to make a few different renders and different dialogue as I go through.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Just a question, did you change the beginning as I'm sure when I played it before the MC bought the clothes store for a million dollars, and there was a scene where he made a 2 mil killing over night when first taking the pills?
I really like the fact that you / Dev have given total choice to the player / reader whether or not he wants any of the girls as well as the type of relationship etc... your No. 1 in my books - keep up the good work

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes