2.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I'm struggling with the character relationships. I know that Inceton are working around Patreon's BS by making us input the relationships but until we got Lera it kind of made sense.

Daniel - Dad
Casey - Sister
Caleb - Brother
Celia - Dead mom

But with Lera, who is she supposed to be? She says she isn't that old which means she is older than Sky and she is involved with Daniel. Initially I thought step mom but she says she has only been around for a short time and Daniel said she is visiting. You also can't call Sky her step daughter because the code only allows you to type 10 characters. So, that would make her Daniel's girlfriend which means she currently has no familial relationship to Sky, Casey or Caleb, which makes the relationship choices completely pointless, other than for Daniel.

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
I'm struggling with the character relationships. I know that Inceton are working around Patreon's BS by making us input the relationships but until we got Lera it kind of made sense.

Daniel - Dad
Casey - Sister
Caleb - Brother
Celia - Dead mom

But with Lera, who is she supposed to be? She says she isn't that old which means she is older than Sky and she is involved with Daniel. Initially I thought step mom but she says she has only been around for a short time and Daniel said she is visiting. You also can't call Sky her step daughter because the code only allows you to type 10 characters. So, that would make her Daniel's girlfriend which means she currently has no familial relationship to Sky, Casey or Caleb, which makes the relationship choices completely pointless, other than for Daniel.
Havn't played that far, but according your infos I guess she is Daniels/Dads sister, therefore an Aunt for Sky.

Shackie

Jun 7, 2021

Daniel - Dad
Casey - Sister
Caleb - Brother
Celia - Dead mom

Maybe cousine .

Virgin_Jesus

Mar 3, 2023

Daniel - Dad
Casey - Sister
Caleb - Brother
Celia - Dead mom

what :HideThePain:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Of course it is saturated because a lot of [the core f95 demographic] love that kink.
FTFY.

Btw if you dont wanna keep up with the changing bonus codes, just set {persistent.bonus_active_e2 = True}

Also, to the dev, the world doesn't need yet another form-over-function ui savant. If anyone else was as annoyed as I was at the focus-masked buttons, put these in the appropriate folder (background area is set to alpha = 4, clickable area is entire button, looks same)

Last edited:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Havn't played that far, but according your infos I guess she is Daniels/Dads sister, therefore an Aunt for Sky.
From the dialogue, she definitely isn't Daniel's sister.
Yes, definitely not his sister. But she could still be Sky's aunt and not Daniel's sister if she is Celia's younger sister.
Maybe cousine .
Umm... Maybe? If she "showed up" for Daniel, she'd be the cousin he never met before meeting Celia.
I'd still guess that the first wife's sister would be more likely.

The following dialogs after setting up Lera's relationships do make sense in that case:

Python:
    s "(Lera was always so gentle and kind with all us...)"
    scene e2_838
    s "(Plus, she looks wonderful in that dress and among plants.)"
    scene e2_839
    with dissolve
    s "(She does remind me of Celia, a bit...)"
    s "(I can understand why [d2s!lt] fell for her.)"
Although it doesn't make much sense that Sky is unaware about Lera's grandmother, who'd be Sky's grand-grandmother and lived in a... castle?!
Even if you make Lera Daniel's cousin, it would still be awkward. As Daniels sister it would be even weirder.

It would suggest that they are not related at all and Lera is a stranger. However, that contradicts with the "Lera was always so gentle and kind with all us".
She could be Daniel's girlfriend and just a 'friend' to his kids, I guess? Because she is obviously not their stepmom, at least not yet.

The story doesn't seem to make sense in any case.

Last edited:

Erhan_Kestrels

Jul 31, 2021

Daniel - Dad
Casey - Sister
Caleb - Brother
Celia - Dead mom

stepmom

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
What a fucking colossal waste of time lmao, if you want the mc to get on fun times, dont bother with this crap, wait probably 2 years, this game make it seems like inside jennifer was a stroke of luck

Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Daniels relationship status gets updated to the same as Lera's after I put those in. Obviously a bug, needs an option to change this in settings.
I already fixed that, though it does require you to go through the naming process again. The problem was in story.rpy. The error is at the end of this part and is caused by not defining Lera's status to Sky (l2s) correctly and instead updating it to Daniel's (d2s).
Code:
    label l2s_relat:
        $ persistent.l2st = renpy.input("{color=#efd300}This woman's name is Lera and she's Sky's...{/color}", length = 10)
        $ input = persistent.l2st.content if isinstance(persistent.l2s, Text) else persistent.l2st
        if renpy.variant("pc"):
            $ persistent.l2st = input.strip()
        if persistent.l2st == "":
            jump l2s_relat
        $ d2s = persistent.l2st
It is an easy fix:
Code:
    label l2s_relat:
        $ persistent.l2st = renpy.input("{color=#efd300}This woman's name is Lera and she's Sky's...{/color}", length = 10)
        $ input = persistent.l2st.content if isinstance(persistent.l2s, Text) else persistent.l2st
        if renpy.variant("pc"):
            $ persistent.l2st = input.strip()
        if persistent.l2st == "":
            jump l2s_relat
        $ l2s = persistent.l2st
I've actually done quite a bit of code fixing for this game (I am not part of the team). For example, the text after the D&D game indicates the sex scene happened even if you didn't see it. All they need was one more definition and an if statement.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: xtraax

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Actually, I went ahead and made a Relationship Change mod. Download these files and it will add an option in the preferences menu.

screenshot0001.png

Reactions: UraN82

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
I went with Aunt for Lera.

I don't even remember the other characters besides Sky. Urgh..
it is daniel's (kids' father) girlfriend or maybe new wife after celia's (kids' mother and daniel's wife) death. more likely it is girlfriend, since when trying to write stepdaughter as relationship it can't fit.
however it is possible option that she is, beside being dan's gf, also kids' aunt - celia's sister (also daniel's ex sister in law), that got hooked up with daniel after sister's death. common thing, happens in many movies. that would explain relationship questions (aunt, niece; if she is just gf relationships q&a are obsolete), tensions between kids towards her and her concernes and guilt feeling

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
it is daniel's (kids' father) girlfriend or maybe new wife after celia's (kids' mother and daniel's wife) death. more likely it is girlfriend, since when trying to write stepdaughter as relationship it can't fit.
however it is possible option that she is, beside being dan's gf, also kids' aunt - celia's sister (also daniel's ex sister in law), that got hooked up with daniel after sister's death. common thing, happens in many movies. that would explain relationship questions (aunt, niece; if she is just gf relationships q&a are obsolete), tensions between kids towards her and her concernes and guilt feeling

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Arthas407 and leg28
2.80 star(s) 13 Votes