2.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Trikus

May 31, 2020
dont expect a leak until the price drops . it drops 3 days after release so around 24 hours from now is when the price will go down which is when we can expect a leak here.
This is what annoys me about this game. I have their patreon for their non NTR games. This game doesn't have NTR content since Sky doesn't have a boyfriend unlike Inside Jennifer. It is a female protagonist game, not an NTR game. It should be on their standard patreon.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
This is what annoys me about this game. I have their patreon for their non NTR games. This game doesn't have NTR content since Sky doesn't have a boyfriend unlike Inside Jennifer. It is a female protagonist game, not an NTR game. It should be on their standard patreon.
aren't there like multiple forms of NTR ? im not an expert but im pretty sure this comes under one of those . but yeah they should have kept all games under 1 patreon instead of splitting them .

Trikus

May 31, 2020
aren't there like multiple forms of NTR ? im not an expert but im pretty sure this comes under one of those . but yeah they should have kept all games under 1 patreon instead of splitting them .
No, there is a difference between Female Protag and NTR. NTR is when a female character is "taken" from her partner. In Inside Jennifer, Jennifer has a boyfriend but she keeps being put in situations where she is having sex with people that aren't her boyfriend. That is NTR. In Limits of Sky, Sky is still a virgin and doesn't have a boyfriend. If/when she has sex, she isn't "betraying" her partner. So, no NTR in this game.

Rysion

Jan 20, 2018
Limits of Sky E3 - DOWNLOAD
WeTransfer Windows -
WeTransfer Mac -

MEGA -
G-DRIVE -

Bonus Content code: suspicions

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
By this site standards, Inside Jennifer isn't even considered an NTR game, it's just Female Corruption. It doesn't even get the tag on this site.
But yeah, I wish Inceton NTR didn't do new games. They'd be much better off just doing NTR side-stories with main game girls. (Like Jessica Shoplyfter and Amy rent problems [forgot the title of that scene]).

You can check the price of the Steam Cards, not only their main games flopped, but Inside Jennifer FLOPPED BAD on Steam.
Their pricing is too high, Inceton would make more money if they priced it lower.
Because there's nothing to these stories, making new games with the Inceton NTR team was a bad decision.
Not surprising we're still on page 12...

I got that NTR feeling with LustyVerse (the topless scene) more than I ever got with Inside Jenifer.
And that Jessica Shoplyfter scene was amazing for someone that was invested in her character.
If they did side stories like that with main game girls I'd pay for their NTR Patreon.

Edit: BTW I'm not mad about this, I just really think it would be better if they did side-stories with main girls instead of new games with bad stories.

Jul 30, 2022
By this site standards, Inside Jennifer isn't even considered an NTR game, it's just Female Corruption. It doesn't even get the tag on this site.
But yeah, I wish Inceton NTR didn't do new games. They'd be much better off just doing NTR side-stories with main game girls. (Like Jessica Shoplyfter and Amy rent problems [forgot the title of that scene]).

You can check the price of the Steam Cards, not only their main games flopped, but Inside Jennifer FLOPPED BAD on Steam.
Their pricing is too high, Inceton would make more money if they priced it lower.
Because there's nothing to these stories, making new games with the Inceton NTR team was a bad decision.

I got that NTR feeling with LustyVerse (the topless scene) more than I ever got with Inside Jenifer.
And that Jessica Shoplyfter scene was amazing for someone that was invested in her character.
If they did side stories like that with main game girls I'd pay for their NTR Patreon.

Edit: BTW I'm not mad about this, I just really think it would be better if they did side-stories with main girls instead of new games with bad stories.
I would consider that girlfriend or wife has sexual encounters with someone other than boyfriend or husband is NTR. :KEK:

And based on this I would not consider this game a NTR game.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LimitsOfSky-EP3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Made a small Mod for the game. Mostly it adds a gallery unlock,
bonus content unlock + some more game settings

Download Mod v0.2/Ep2 (~5MB)
Workupload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.2/Ep2 (~450MB)
-
Info: not fully tested, hope it's working in the freeroam parts
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2545478 View attachment 2545476 View attachment 2545477 View attachment 2545479 View attachment 2545480
up pls if you have time ^^

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
I wouldn't say that their main games flopped on Steam, since Lust Theory Season 1 alone has brought them more than 1 million dollars just within a year or so. Season 2 is already at around 220 000 dollars only after half a year and without the voice overs. Summer with Mia Season 1, sure, only 150 000 dollars, but it's easily one of their worst games. Inside Jennifer is around only 96 000 dollars, so yeah, that flopped. Although, getting that extra minimum of 4000 dollars a month from NTR Patreon page imo is worth making another Inceton NTR game. They cover up very well the expenses of making this game, so basically everything they get from Steam is just extra profit for them.

Now to the game itself: first time trying this, and this game is pretty fucking weird. Sandbox game but without hint system, kinda just wandering around and trying to figure out what the fuck you are supposed to do. Also you literally have to explore absolutely everything in the sandbox stuff so you don't miss anything at all, like the D&D orc breeding scene at the neighbours house which is so easy to miss. At Episode 3 already, yet there is absolute minimum amount of sexual content in it, almost non-existent for Sky if we don't count the masturbation stuff, so really slow burn with that. Inside Jennifer got cut off at Episode 5, interesting to see if this is longer than that. What is good in this is that the game actually has some replay value, since going through different choices have different outcomes and they gives you different paths, so you can't get all in the same play through. Now it'll be interesting to see how they turn this into NTR. Sky steals her daddy from her stepmom? Sky steals that idiot boyfriend from her sister? One can only wonder.

Rufio

Sep 4, 2017
Don't you use Sky's bucket list?
lol yeah, but it is garbage
"buy a ticket" - doesnt say where
"Speak to caleb" - Can't speak to caleb
"i wonder who she stole from" cant talk to her or anyone else.

nutka

Dec 30, 2022
lol yeah, but it is garbage
Of course it's garbage. But it's a hint system, not a follow-my-instructions system. So the game has a hint system. I guess there is a lot of stuff not implemented yet. It's also possible that the developer doesn't give a shit and wants you to read the text and dialogs.
--edit--
Of course it's stupid if the developer himself doesn't read his dialogs and implements “something” (or forgets to implement something). And he gets to this something by means of some developer commands and not by pointing and clicking.

Last edited:

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
But it's a hint system, not a follow-my-instructions system.
Then that's one of the crappiest hint systems in the history of sandbox games if that is supposed to be such thing. The one in Lust Theory is hint system, this is some unexplainable garbage. Also the dialogues in the game aren't bullet proof either thanks to the broken engrish these guys write.

nutka

Dec 30, 2022
Then that's one of the crappiest hint systems in the history of sandbox games if that is supposed to be such thing.
I think of it as art. Sky's bucket list represents her mental state after the diagnosis. It will take years before this game is anywhere near as good Incenton Games’ previous work LT1, unless it is abandoned or perverted by some story twists like Mia or LT2.

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes