2.80 star(s) 13 Votes

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
wtf is this? I played it and got 0 erotic scenes.
I checked the pictures and I can see theres a couple scenes that I didnt see at all when I played. I just got to the end of episode. bug or I did play it wrong? it was quite disappointing. the DEV old games where more erotic.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
It will take years before this game is anywhere near as good Incenton Games’ previous work LT1
Creating a simple, clear and working hint system with that experience shouldn't take years. For example the damn garden gate key quest: dialogue says something between the line "it has to be somewhere in this house or then I have to break it". That's it. That's the hint, go through the whole house for a key until you find it or some other way to open the gate. Instead it should state "I should start looking from Daniel's room", this way it would lead you to the key right away instead of just wandering around every single room in the house looking for that key.

bug or I did play it wrong?
Most likely made wrong decisions which there fore didn't lead you to the hot scenes.

Sep 29, 2019
Creating a simple, clear and working hint system with that experience shouldn't take years. For example the damn garden gate key quest: dialogue says something between the line "it has to be somewhere in this house or then I have to break it". That's it. That's the hint, go through the whole house for a key until you find it or some other way to open the gate. Instead it should state "I should start looking from Daniel's room", this way it would lead you to the key right away instead of just wandering around every single room in the house looking for that key.

Most likely made wrong decisions which there fore didn't lead you to the hot scenes.
What Wrong decisions i take offer your body she say no i chose give in and have Sex she say no i chose all other options and she endless talk and do nothing.The only thing i see in this game run around look where is something (most of the time without knowing for what i search) to find click it Talk 1 Hour go on and do it again.The only Sex Scene i see was the last dream thing

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
What Wrong decisions
For example if you choose not to switch rooms with sis when she asks, you'll be on Caleb path and smoke weed with him on the roof which probably will play bigger role in the future with him. But instead if you switch the rooms with the sis, you can spy on the daddy doing the deed with stepmom. Or if after stealing from the work scene you don't go to the neighbours house and do the "correct" decisions in D&D round, you'll skip the orcs gangbang breeding scene.

Sep 29, 2019
For example if you choose not to switch rooms with sis when she asks, you'll be on Caleb path and smoke weed with him on the roof which probably will play bigger role in the future with him. But instead if you switch the rooms with the sis, you can spy on the daddy doing the deed with stepmom. Or if after stealing from the work scene you don't go to the neighbours house and do the "correct" decisions in D&D round, you'll skip the orcs gangbang breeding scene.
That scene is see but im not interest in see some Ork dude fucking a fantasy Girl or the Dad fuck the Mom.When you make a Game like this after so much Talking make at least a Blowjob scene with the MC Girl or a little bit of touching.I know the maker of the game will do all slow but this is Maximum Slow Motion not slow. And to the decisions why the hell you get Sell your Body or have Sex if the option lead to nothing? I chose for the MC not the MC for me. or i have a a real option or i dont have one if i dont have one dont show them as they are misleading and people think they have done something wrong

Last edited:

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
are they intentionally trying to make the most dislikable personalities for almost every character in this game? also nothing ever fucking happens in this game. Chapter 1 was pretty good, the proceeding 2 chapters are just bullshit filler.

Reactions: gilgamesh9

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
I wouldn't say that their main games flopped on Steam, since Lust Theory Season 1 alone has brought them more than 1 million dollars just within a year or so. Season 2 is already at around 220 000 dollars only after half a year and without the voice overs. Summer with Mia Season 1, sure, only 150 000 dollars, but it's easily one of their worst games. Inside Jennifer is around only 96 000 dollars, so yeah, that flopped. (...)
FreshWomen came out of nowhere, made 2.4M in 9 months. (with an incomplete game)
There's a reason the Trading Cards for Inceton are so high (especially Foils), they made most of that money with a higher price, if they sold for half and advertised correctly, their first game should have hit 1M in 2 months, especially since it was complete when they put it out and they were a known studio.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
FreshWomen came out of nowhere, made 2.4M in 9 months. (with an incomplete game)
There's a reason the Trading Cards for Inceton are so high (especially Foils), they made most of that money with a higher price, if they sold for half and advertised correctly, their first game should have hit 1M in 2 months, especially since it was complete when they put it out and they were a known studio.
Lust Theory S1 is only like 1 dollar more expensive than Being a DIK is, yet Lust Theory S1 has sold around 96 000 copies whereas Being a DIK has sold over 291 000 copies. Where it really comes into is not the price or advertising, but rather the quality of the game. It just isn't that good of a game, as it's pretty amateurish if you compare it to other similar ones. Yet I really wouldn't call a game that makes 1 million dollar profit a flop, especially for small indie team. We'll see about S2 if it peaks when they finally get the voice overs done, but with the current 24,99$ price it's unlikely.

Aug 18, 2019
Lust Theory S1 is only like 1 dollar more expensive than Being a DIK is, yet Lust Theory S1 has sold around 96 000 copies whereas Being a DIK has sold over 291 000 copies. Where it really comes into is not the price or advertising, but rather the quality of the game. It just isn't that good of a game, as it's pretty amateurish if you compare it to other similar ones. Yet I really wouldn't call a game that makes 1 million dollar profit a flop, especially for small indie team. We'll see about S2 if it peaks when they finally get the voice overs done, but with the current 24,99$ price it's unlikely.
games with college theme will sell more than incest ones too.

Reactions: MrBaddingtonBear

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
371.81 MiB

This is my first upload here. Write me a PM if something doesn't work or if I did something wrong in this post.
Works like a charm , thanx.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I think of it as art. Sky's bucket list represents her mental state after the diagnosis. It will take years before this game is anywhere near as good Incenton Games’ previous work LT1, unless it is abandoned or perverted by some story twists like Mia or LT2.
yah but.....yah but.....correct me if I'm wrong, Mia takes like 3 minutes to get to the first sex scene..... and if she wants to sloot it up, that takes another 2 minutes thereafter maybe, this is orders of magnitude difference.

juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
If i remember correctly Inceton believed Inside Jennifer Flopped because after a good start to the game it quickly turned into a mess, rushed from one sex scene to another with little reasoning or point apart from another sex scene and even us NTR fans like a decent story to set the mood for the NTR. It was nothing like the original Jennifer game that was made in RPGM. Its most likely why it flopped and why they are building this games world up and dragging it out. They have gone from one extreme to another haha

Reactions: nutka and devonY7

HX_Eros

Jun 7, 2021
Question, for each download/version do I need to keep each folder, or can I only use one folder for all three episodes?

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
anybody know where the flashlight is? Clicked everywhere in the garage and nothing....
Bug?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
If i remember correctly Inceton believed Inside Jennifer Flopped because after a good start to the game it quickly turned into a mess, rushed from one sex scene to another with little reasoning or point apart from another sex scene and even us NTR fans like a decent story to set the mood for the NTR. It was nothing like the original Jennifer game that was made in RPGM. Its most likely why it flopped and why they are building this games world up and dragging it out. They have gone from one extreme to another haha
Flopped? thats new to me i see it doing well on steam (relatively speaking).

ofc im biased because I hate anything and everything in rpgm, great engine for ruining otherwise good story games.

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
The reason the game failed was because of the many choices. I dont want to replay it 10 times too se everything i dont care. I just play it once and for the rest use galllery. He should have turned it into one big storyline like in the original game with paths.

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes