2.80 star(s) 13 Votes

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Im asking second time?
Did anybody know where the flashlight is to Follow Elliot?? Clicked everywhere in the garage and nothing.... Cant even get out of there...
Bug?

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Im asking second time?
Did anybody know where the flashlight is to Follow Elliot?? Clicked everywhere in the garage and nothing.... Cant even get out of there...
Bug?
It's on the tool bench to the right of the screen in the garage. The batteries are behind the painting.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
It's on the tool bench to the right of the screen in the garage. The batteries are behind the painting.
Thats the problem... Doesnt work. I click on the flashlight and nothing....
Do you have a save from this path?

Used a different save and it worked...
TX

Last edited:

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Limits of my Patience!
I really like slow burns but there's no burn to be had, its just "Slow". People have pointless arguments to add drama but there's no emotional content behind it because we haven't been given reason TO care about any of them. Shit I don't even think they've given us a reason to even care for Sky. First thing she ever does in the game is bitch out the MC from another of their games lol.
The characters don't seem to have arcs that are leading anywhere. MC just watches her family get fucked, and tries to befriend a junkie. Why should we care about any of these people enough to become invested in this project?

Reactions: Jeepster

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
please add in default values for answers. im not creative enough to come up with stuff my self.
i just press random keys as the answers now.."vgdfogg" so forth.

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
I gave this game a shot for 10min. not worh more time.
I dislike that it doesnt have default values for answers when you start the game.
I dislike the UI. the arrows for example are badly designed..
I dislike how you navigate to places.. no minimap or location map etc. (or am i blind and dont see it?)

While the girls may look nice. and the animations are ok, could be better but is far better than what many of the game on this site have..
but it doesnt make up for bad stuff i mentioned.
thats just my few cents on this game.
there is room for improvements here imo.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is there a scene replay? Because the in-game gallery on the main page is lacking.

Made a small Mod for the game. Mostly it adds a gallery unlock,
bonus content unlock + some more game settings

June 8, 2023:
Updated my Mod for the new game version Ep3

Download Mod v0.3/Ep3 (~1MB)
Workupload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.3/Ep3 (~470MB)
-
Info: not fully tested, hope it's working in the freeroam parts
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any chance on a scene replay, Koga?

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
Limits of my Patience!
I really like slow burns but there's no burn to be had, its just "Slow". People have pointless arguments to add drama but there's no emotional content behind it because we haven't been given reason TO care about any of them. Shit I don't even think they've given us a reason to even care for Sky. First thing she ever does in the game is bitch out the MC from another of their games lol.
The characters don't seem to have arcs that are leading anywhere. MC just watches her family get fucked, and tries to befriend a junkie. Why should we care about any of these people enough to become invested in this project?
That's Inceton games for you, bud. I mean there's a little story in some of their games, but mostly MC perving after each skirt.

Rufio

Sep 4, 2017
Of course it's garbage. But it's a hint system, not a follow-my-instructions system. So the game has a hint system. I guess there is a lot of stuff not implemented yet. It's also possible that the developer doesn't give a shit and wants you to read the text and dialogs.
--edit--
Of course it's stupid if the developer himself doesn't read his dialogs and implements “something” (or forgets to implement something). And he gets to this something by means of some developer commands and not by pointing and clicking.
I don't know man, if the bucket list says speak to xxx, and you cannot speak to xxx, that doesnt sound like a hint, it sounds like misdirection, pretty much the opposite of a hint.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I dislike the UI. the arrows for example are badly designed..
This is what I was taking about earlier with dev being more judicious about focus_mask usage; or use that but make button backgrounds very low alpha so they're still clickable. A stylish looking button will still piss players off if they cant easily click it.

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes