2.80 star(s) 13 Votes

V3RC3RYX

Sep 8, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/gallery.rpy", line 4, in script
    call screen wait_for_choice
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/gallery.rpy", line 10, in execute
    screen gallery_1:
    screen gallery_1:
  File "game/gallery.rpy", line 62, in execute
    if not persistent.gal_p_1_unlocked and not persistent.KoGa3GalleryUnlock:
  File "game/gallery.rpy", line 109, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/gallery.rpy", line 112, in execute
    imagebutton auto "buttons/thumbs/gal_p1_img_1_thumb_%s.jpg" action [Hide("gallery_1"), Show("gal_p_1_img_1")]
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto='buttons/thumbs/gal_p1_img_1_thumb_%s.jpg').

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/gallery.rpy", line 4, in script
    call screen wait_for_choice
  File "C:\Users\salena\Downloads\Ebay Connected\HZ\LimitsOfSky-E3-pc_comp\renpy\ast.py", line 2232, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\salena\Downloads\Ebay Connected\HZ\LimitsOfSky-E3-pc_comp\renpy\ast.py", line 2220, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\salena\Downloads\Ebay Connected\HZ\LimitsOfSky-E3-pc_comp\renpy\statements.py", line 281, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\salena\Downloads\Ebay Connected\HZ\LimitsOfSky-E3-pc_comp\renpy\exports.py", line 3181, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\salena\Downloads\Ebay Connected\HZ\LimitsOfSky-E3-pc_comp\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\salena\Downloads\Ebay Connected\HZ\LimitsOfSky-E3-pc_comp\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\salena\Downloads\Ebay Connected\HZ\LimitsOfSky-E3-pc_comp\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\salena\Downloads\Ebay Connected\HZ\LimitsOfSky-E3-pc_comp\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\salena\Downloads\Ebay Connected\HZ\LimitsOfSky-E3-pc_comp\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\salena\Downloads\Ebay Connected\HZ\LimitsOfSky-E3-pc_comp\renpy\display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\salena\Downloads\Ebay Connected\HZ\LimitsOfSky-E3-pc_comp\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\salena\Downloads\Ebay Connected\HZ\LimitsOfSky-E3-pc_comp\renpy\display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\salena\Downloads\Ebay Connected\HZ\LimitsOfSky-E3-pc_comp\renpy\display\screen.py", line 653, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen gallery_1:
    screen gallery_1:
  File "game/gallery.rpy", line 62, in execute
    if not persistent.gal_p_1_unlocked and not persistent.KoGa3GalleryUnlock:
  File "game/gallery.rpy", line 109, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/gallery.rpy", line 112, in execute
    imagebutton auto "buttons/thumbs/gal_p1_img_1_thumb_%s.jpg" action [Hide("gallery_1"), Show("gal_p_1_img_1")]
  File "C:\Users\salena\Downloads\Ebay Connected\HZ\LimitsOfSky-E3-pc_comp\renpy\ui.py", line 952, in _imagebutton
    idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
  File "C:\Users\salena\Downloads\Ebay Connected\HZ\LimitsOfSky-E3-pc_comp\renpy\ui.py", line 946, in choice
    raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image. (auto=%r)." % (name, auto))
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto='buttons/thumbs/gal_p1_img_1_thumb_%s.jpg').

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
LimitsOfSky E3
Fri Jun  9 17:40:28 2023

does anyone knowh howto fix this?

any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

nutka

Dec 30, 2022
I don't know man, if the bucket list says speak to xxx, and you cannot speak to xxx, that doesnt sound like a hint, it sounds like misdirection, pretty much the opposite of a hint.
MrBaddingtonBear wrote that there is no hint system in the game. I disagreed: there is a hint system. I think we all know how badly it is implemented. Instead of claiming that there is no hint system, IMHO it would have been better to write all this down about how stupid the hint system is.

Let's put ourselves in the MC's shoes. She doesn't have long to live and doesn't give a damn what will happen. Accordingly, she just put the list together just like that and accordingly uninterested this list was implemented by the developers. Not to mention the great ingrish.

For my part, I find the story interesting and original. Of course, nothing happens there if you look at the other games here and compare with them. . On the other hand, there are also games that start very slowly and don't get going at all (e.g. Paradise Lust, Project ATMOSPHERE, No More Money, Love of Magic, …). With that, you build a relationship with the character. I like this one much better than the MC from other Inceton games. I'm trying to turn a blind eye here, to overlook the flaws, in the hope that it will get better and something really nice will develop. I don't know how many more episodes are planned. But I see a lot of potential if there will be around twenty more episodes. Of course, my patience is not infinite and one fine day I will also burst with a rant. But it's not time yet, as I've already experienced the slow burn in other games, which are beautiful in their own right.

I don't know if the developers are reading this. I get the impression you guys can nag as much as you want here. If the developers are reading this, they seem to be trying to piss you off. You also don't really seem to write anything constructive about a scene: Something you would like better in this particular situation. The patrons decide anyway with their wallet and apparently it runs somehow.

For most of you, this game here is nothing. You'd rather spend your time on other things and pick up here when the product has matured, if at all.

does anyone knowh howto fix this?
Original download or compressed?

V3RC3RYX

Sep 8, 2020
MrBaddingtonBear wrote that there is no hint system in the game. I disagreed: there is a hint system. I think we all know how badly it is implemented. Instead of claiming that there is no hint system, IMHO it would have been better to write all this down about how stupid the hint system is.

Let's put ourselves in the MC's shoes. She doesn't have long to live and doesn't give a damn what will happen. Accordingly, she just put the list together just like that and accordingly uninterested this list was implemented by the developers. Not to mention the great ingrish.

For my part, I find the story interesting and original. Of course, nothing happens there if you look at the other games here and compare with them. . On the other hand, there are also games that start very slowly and don't get going at all (e.g. Paradise Lust, Project ATMOSPHERE, No More Money, Love of Magic, …). With that, you build a relationship with the character. I like this one much better than the MC from other Inceton games. I'm trying to turn a blind eye here, to overlook the flaws, in the hope that it will get better and something really nice will develop. I don't know how many more episodes are planned. But I see a lot of potential if there will be around twenty more episodes. Of course, my patience is not infinite and one fine day I will also burst with a rant. But it's not time yet, as I've already experienced the slow burn in other games, which are beautiful in their own right.

I don't know if the developers are reading this. I get the impression you guys can nag as much as you want here. If the developers are reading this, they seem to be trying to piss you off. You also don't really seem to write anything constructive about a scene: Something you would like better in this particular situation. The patrons decide anyway with their wallet and apparently it runs somehow.

For most of you, this game here is nothing. You'd rather spend your time on other things and pick up here when the product has matured, if at all.

Original download or compressed?
it's the compressed version

Feb 13, 2019
Made a small Mod for the game. Mostly it adds a gallery unlock,
bonus content unlock + some more game settings

June 8, 2023:
Updated my Mod for the new game version Ep3

Download Mod v0.3/Ep3 (~1MB)
Workupload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.3/Ep3 (~470MB)
-
Info: not fully tested, hope it's working in the freeroam parts
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2545478 View attachment 2545476 View attachment 2545477 View attachment 2683355 View attachment 2683356 View attachment 2683357
how do you install this?

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
This is like a day in the life of Sky. I know it's not like Inside Jennifer, but I don't mind it. The models are hot...like Margot and Sky...dat ass lol. It's more like a story and I don't mind it. I find it to be interesting (story, characters, you name it) even if it's not all that...yet. I know it's not great but might as well continue to see where it goes.

Reactions: LucyHawkins

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022

Crazonian1

Apr 2, 2022
This game is alright i guess, but it's weird how they tried to tie it into Lust Theory, like it's part of some expanded universe. I mean, the MC in Lust Theory is stuck in the same couple days, repeating over and over, and MC in this game is not. And assuming it's cause she's not in the simulation LT MC is stuck in, well, i thought the AI for that sim said that the world ended the day after Amy's party, or something. Weird.

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes