2.80 star(s) 13 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LimitsOfSky-EP4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: devonY7

biggestboyo

Aug 4, 2020
Neither this nor the other game was NTR, looks to me this is just another way to grab more patrons. Boring, bland. Art has not change much nor improved over the years, story just isn't here. Making the MC a women and calling this NTR is a joke.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
To much talking, no erotic/sex scene at all, its an erotic game or just a drama story;)

SerjSSL

Mar 27, 2018
I think the main problem with this game is the developer doubling down on the bonus content and that is where all his effort goes. Because the amount of visual content becomes five times bigger if you enable it. But the truth is he should have concentrated on the plot and story-related renders instead of wasting his time on something that has no meaning whatsoever like almost identical out-of-context renders. If he were we would already have a large and pretty decent game by now.

Reactions: Alphajljyn

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I really don't know the direction this game wants to go, as of now there is a huge bloat of text that doesn't seem very interesting in the end.

I find the game hardly erotic right now, i don't need 5 sex scenes in one update, but even the "tease" scenes are lacking, the game just feels.. "very safe".

exter

May 29, 2017
Is there a way to reenter the bonus code? Right from the start the main menu says that bonus content is activated, even though i did not enter the new code (i did for the last version though) and the new gallery pictures are all locked. During the game the extra scene pictures show up as well.

1688821790968.png
1688821813165.png

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Plot heavy update. I like it although I feel like action is meant to come soon. I wish the best for the neighbour and hope for some creepy old perv to get some even tho junkie dealer is the most likely for it.

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes