• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
When I first played it, I was like, oh it's not a visual novel. I finished and rushed it. Today, I'm playing it again and taking it a bit slow. For a sandbox, I was confused on where to click. I didn't let it digess that one time. My brain was just dead at the time.

LucyHawkins

Oct 10, 2022
When I first played it, I was like, oh it's not a visual novel. I finished and rushed it. Today, I'm playing it again and taking it a bit slow. For a sandbox, I was confused on where to click. I didn't let it digess that one time. My brain was just dead at the time.
It took me about an hour to realise you could click on the garage door.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
It took me about an hour to realise you could click on the garage door.
Let's just hope the highlight to go to each area is a bit better (perhaps a bit brighter or darker shade). I feel like the arrows have like a small hitbox like when your trying to shoot Ash in Rainbow Six Siege for example. Just saying.

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
This game is actually good, no clue what all the haters are even talking about. For a first episode it shows great promise - but I do agree the MC is a mega bitch. The sandbox is SOOOO easy, it takes an absolute idiot to not figure shit out.

I do wonder if Inceton knows how to make different vagina models though. Every girl is packing the same meat in every damn game. Variety is the spice of life or so they say. Either way im definitely looking forward to more from this game.

Also there was already anal sex, albeit briefly, if you click the computer in your brothers room - so clearly there will be more.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have no idea how Inceton will finish the story in just 1 more episode. The story just started and nothing much happened.
She has cancer and not very long left to live.

It's a new game. Having a MC get it on from the very beginning is unrealistic, especially when it's someone who is by all accounts untouched. Even with the whole looming death thing, it should be expected that it's a slow corruption.
It's not going to be slow corruption.

Next update is going to speed things up drastically.

Bonono

Apr 18, 2018
I don't know how to go to town i need thé Paint and i'am blocked there is nothing to do in the House can you help me please

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Dunno why Inceton wastes time and money on an NTR dept when it just isn't that popular (probably the 2nd star are just for the renders) and sandboxes almost as much ( :poop: boxes to me when all I wanna do is read a story and perhaps make a few choices). Do they even turn a profit or are the books not separating the depts to obscure the NTR red ink?
I suppose if people just made games to make as much money as possible you'd have a point. But maybe a lot of Devs make games in particular genres, because they get a kick out of those genres themselves? I mean why would you toil for loads of hours everyday churning out a game that you had no personal investment in? That's how Devs end up getting burned out and so many of them never complete any of their projects. If you don't believe in what you're producing, how can you make others believe in it, enough for them to buy your product.

Plus he has a hardcore of patrons who obviously like this kind of material. Devs tend to be inspired by the people who support them the most. Because when the criticism starts flying, if they do something that a lot of people don't like, those are usually the guys who have their backs. Alienating those people is not a good policy.

Arthas407

Nov 9, 2022
does the developer plan to include anal sex in the game?
Im 99% sure of it. Inceton Games will dev. deliver on that. It will be something like this i guess:
-she wants to try out since she has not much time left
-it could be some kind of forced (and then she likes it) kind of stuff

Inside Jennifer had it also and since this is in the NTR department i am pretty sure it will eventually happen.

Mar 29, 2021
Why did you make this a Sandbox game? Please, make a non-sandbox option/version :( I want to play this the same way I played Inside Jennifer...

I'll still play this though, I mean, I already own your other games on Steam.

View attachment 2163700

Speaking of, when can we see Limits of Sky on Steam? eh, nvm, stupid question. When it's finished or closed to it, right? my patience sucks >.< I am very excited for this game <3
Actually, it is coming to Steam, however there is not a date yet, but the game can at least be wishlisted now: :)

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Just found this. Really well written so far, cant wait to see how messed up Sky becomes.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Um, I didn't even notice... No Lesbian tag? why? not even planned? nooo! I can't play this if there isn't any Lesbian action.... it's the only reason why I played/bought Inside Jennifer... Well, I guess if there isn't going to be any Lesbian stuff, I will sadly have to pass on this game.

Off the wishlist it goes... If there is ever a Lesbian tag, it'll be in my library next time.

Reactions: Nikephouros

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hello guys
how to choose correct relationship between characters for incest?
Can someone help me
english is not my native language
need help

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes