Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
I put them all from 1 to 22 route cheating and from 33 to 45 route sharing
Cheating also accepts Paul's blackmail while sharing does not.
Sorry, my English is terrible.
Hey are these save files from the start ? im new just gonna download it.....so was wondering if it has everything with gallery unlocked or something

Rauhe

Aug 22, 2016
Sadly got a bug. When entering the bathhouse and Lisa says "Gina?" and Gina says "..eh?" the scene doesn't continue. The frame freezes but you can still walk behind the picture and messages appear like "Bathhouse..?"

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Sadly got a bug. When entering the bathhouse and Lisa says "Gina?" and Gina says "..eh?" the scene doesn't continue. The frame freezes but you can still walk behind the picture and messages appear like "Bathhouse..?"
If you read here it is written by PaleGrass:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lisa-ep-2-ch-2-v1-0-beta-palegrass.86725/post-7912724
We have to wait a couple of days.

The Gina & MM Bathhouse event hasn't been written yet though the CGs are in the directory so the CG count is a little bloated. I'm just outta time as I mentioned I'm back to work today and I didn't want to put this off any longer. I will make a patch that will simply be a map file to add the Gina & MM event in the coming days. The Bathhouse may bug you out if you enter it because the framework for the event is set it just has nothing in it yet.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Hello guys :) do we know when the renp'y version will be available?
Thanks in advance
Have a good day fellas
A patch is missing which will simply be a map file to add the Gina & MM event in the next few days.
For the ren'py version, wait for PaleGrass to release the patch.

Reactions: Gladiatore

Gladiatore

Mar 15, 2021
I dunno about the tin can measurement of extremity but in my opinion the bar scene was pretty light in comparison to future content in Duncan's & Riggs' routes. With Lisa being inebriated & under the effects of GHB during that event I think it probably softened the blow of the whole thing a little. A fully conscious Lisa makes things an awful lot worse I think ^_^
I really enjoyed the pub scene as it was described and done, but I was wondering if Lisa's future scenes with Duncan & Riggs under the influence of GHB are going to be even tougher? And if you will also include some more fetishes (example: ass to mouth, rimjob, DP, spanking, deep throat, double vaginal and double anal) Thank you.

vncross

Mar 25, 2018
Okay the cover image and the description make it pretty clear what type of game this is, but just to confirm could any fellow ntr lovers tell me how much ntr content is in the game and if it's explored well?
The game has tons of choices and a well developed story. Depending on your choices the game can be anything from light-hearted sharing/fooling around/open relationship, actual cheating and dark content like blackmail and rape.

me130

Dec 11, 2017
can anyone please share moddys gathering cheating save?
I am really curious, what happens there
Cheating path save at Moddy's gathering.

For file number 36 you need to visit mod shop to start the event. 37 is where the alpha update was cut off at Moddy's house.

Great update by the way dev! Can't wait for more content and the storylines to develop more.

DrKoon

Dec 12, 2018
Just came to this thread, seemed very interesting to begin with. Then I realized what kind of grind will be required to come to an interesting point of the story. Sorry, seems more like it's for insiders only.

quency77

Apr 13, 2020

WARNING: There is a bug in the Mod Shop Gathering event that will put you on Sharing Route.
To fix this you have to delete the following files in game/scripts/credit events/Mod Shop
  • Mod Shop Gathering.rpy
  • Mod Shop Gathering.rpyc
and put the attached file in it. Load a save before Mod Shop Gathering event and restart it, if you already played it.
People who already were on Sharing Route can ignore this.
View attachment Mod Shop Gathering.zip

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lisa - Episode 2 Chapter 2 v1.0 Final v1
(Unofficial Ren'Py Version)

Windows/Linux and Mac [675 MB]:

Android [720 MB] (ported by cebs ):
Click Here

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Remigio

May 5, 2018

Lisa - Episode 2 Chapter 2 v1.0 Beta
(Unofficial Ren'Py Version)

Windows/Linux and Mac [672 MB]:
GDrive Mega
Workupload

Thanks friend for the timing but then you have to do it again because in a couple of days there is the patch released by Palegrass that enables the event with Gina.

Reactions: crisbr

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017

quency77

Apr 13, 2020
Thanks friend for the timing but then you have to do it again because in a couple of days there is the patch released by Palegrass that enables the event with Gina.
I know, but the Gina Bathhouse event is a rather small and doesn't seem so important. Also I tried some new things out so I can let people test it and find bugs that i can fix for the final version. I'll upload the Gina Bathhouse event when the final version is out.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Whats new?
I'm not sure. I've looked at the changelog, looked at posts here, loaded the game and every quest is shown as 'End of Content'. Wandered around for a while but could find nothing new. So maybe route specific.

Also, noticed that I only had two Instagram posts (the first two). I did a search on in this thread and looked at the requirements for all the posts. I went to every one at the appropriate time and wearing the appropriate outfit and cannot generate any new posts.

harryj74

Jul 9, 2021
Cheating path save at Moddy's gathering.

For file number 36 you need to visit mod shop to start the event. 37 is where the alpha update was cut off at Moddy's house.

Great update by the way dev! Can't wait for more content and the storylines to develop more.
doesnt work my friend no config.rpgsave or global.rpgsave

4.40 star(s) 111 Votes