Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Yea might be a little too early to be fallen like that :LOL:. Since I triggered the labels manually instead of playing the game, are the bad end labels actually implemented? The deal for her to go on a 12 days trip might be better to have it implemented when further down the corruption path.
Clearly yes :LOL:. I'll put the trip in part 2 :) .For the bad end, it's not in the game for the moment, I just let them on the code. :censored:

Reactions: Jukke55

DrmedKane

May 16, 2021
Seriously. I am not a total noob but I have no idea how to trigger certain scenes. The doggo scenes I saw in the game direction folder but for the live of me cant get to trigger. This is the aspect of the open world game that I do not get. It is very confusing to me and I would really love a more straightforward version with no sandbox. I think you are on to something big here and have a good idea and story but making it a science to play the game will hinder its growth, imo.

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
Seriously. I am not a total noob but I have no idea how to trigger certain scenes. The doggo scenes I saw in the game direction folder but for the live of me cant get to trigger. This is the aspect of the open world game that I do not get. It is very confusing to me and I would really love a more straightforward version with no sandbox. I think you are on to something big here and have a good idea and story but making it a science to play the game will hinder its growth, imo.
For this current stage of the game and scene events, the sandbox mode doesn't impact as much. I've played a lot sandbox before but this game isn't remotely the same unless a bigger map implemented (specified time and place to trigger events). Game events tend to get tangled when number of events get too high and complicated, let's hope that's not the case for this game in the future.

If you are on all routes (except Creed because that 1 apparently still needs to work on), you plan the 5 days of events in this new update. 2 days with Saul (if girlfriend), 2 days bondage, 2 days doggo. Just lay out the doggo training days without overlapping Saul and you should get all the doggo scenes at home. It seems to work for me as I get 2 doggo training scenes in the new week.

DrmedKane

May 16, 2021
For this current stage of the game and scene events, the sandbox mode doesn't impact as much. I've played a lot sandbox before but this game isn't remotely the same unless a bigger map implemented (specified time and place to trigger events). Game events tend to get tangled when number of events get too high and complicated, let's hope that's not the case for this game in the future.

If you are on all routes (except Creed because that 1 apparently still needs to work on), you plan the 5 days of events in this new update. 2 days with Saul (if girlfriend), 2 days bondage, 2 days doggo. Just lay out the doggo training days without overlapping Saul and you should get all the doggo scenes at home. It seems to work for me as I get 2 doggo training scenes in the new week.
Nice, in theory. I just spent 10 minutes trying out combinations (again, why the hell would you have to do that) and got no scene.
The best and easiest solution for that would be a gallery with an unlocker. The dev can live out his sandbox dreams, people who enjoy that kind of shit can too but guys like me who just want to see dialogue and the images are happy too.

Would really love that :)

Reactions: Cedrog

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
Great! now i' m even more frustrated i couldnt' get it... i wonder if i'm liking the game more coz it's xblocking me
Clearly yes :LOL:. I'll put the trip in part 2 :) .For the bad end, it's not in the game for the moment, I just let them on the code. :censored:
According to the dev you should be able to get Creed's route to some extent, probably up to the cum feeding part?
If you meant the bad end he just did pre-coding and not meant to be triggered normally. I played the office event labels by using command out of curiosity :LOL:. Although I can't be sure if the "office whore" part can be triggered in game or not, I ran them through commands just to see them all without actually doing them on my play through because it's a little bit harsh for my taste :KEK:.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
It's there but it's still complicated to advance on it :censored: I need to rework that part.

:ROFLMAO: Yeah, it's a bit too harsh. And too early for if you compare to Saud and Carter :D.
It's compatible but yes, Lisa schedule is full when on all route.
I'll change the timetable in a future update :).
The option for tell Lisa to seduce her boss is greyed out, she’s doing carters project and pet training, what do I have to do to unlock it

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
The option for tell Lisa to seduce her boss is greyed out, she’s doing carters project and pet training, what do I have to do to unlock it
You should not miss a tv evening (I think it happen after 7 or 9 times) and from day 14 you can ask her :) . Or type "bos_var_1 = 1" in console :)

PML 021259

May 31, 2022
A little reflection ...
Netorare - literally translates as "to sleep with someone else's property", whether it's a lover, wife or even husband.
Types of Netorare:
1 - Voluntary treason or violent.
2 - Right in front of his soulmate or just tells his partner about infidelity.
3 - A woman can be both a nun and a real prostitute.
4 - The one with whom the girl is cheating can be both a cute guy and a fat freak.
5 - A 'happy ending' may happen for one of the sides of this love triangle.

The plot in Netorare focuses more on people who are lovers, rather than a married couple whose relationship is spoiled. Netorare usually has a female character who cheats on her husband or boyfriend.
Quite often Netorare ends with depressed, sad and rage-filled heroes, and NOT a happy ending.

There are all 5 types in this game. 5 depends on the author of the game.
What will be the end of this game?

I would have chosen an ending with a depressed, sad and rage-filled hero, with all the consequences that follow.:devilish:
Sorry - English is not my language...:(

PML 021259

May 31, 2022
I played some of the Creed's route labels, that's savage compared to Saul and Carter routes. :oops:
So the route is not compatible with the other 2? I haven't start a new game to try but given Creed's event only happen during her work and she doesn't have time for that during Carter's event?
Because if I continued my save on day 20 the 5 days are packed with events there isn't a time for wife to go to work LOL.
They are not married yet...

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Does Lisa's mood affect anything?
No, it was an idea for the sandbox but since I will change it to VN, that will be useless ;)
A little reflection ...
Netorare - literally translates as "to sleep with someone else's property", whether it's a lover, wife or even husband.
Types of Netorare:
1 - Voluntary treason or violent.
2 - Right in front of his soulmate or just tells his partner about infidelity.
3 - A woman can be both a nun and a real prostitute.
4 - The one with whom the girl is cheating can be both a cute guy and a fat freak.
5 - A 'happy ending' may happen for one of the sides of this love triangle.

The plot in Netorare focuses more on people who are lovers, rather than a married couple whose relationship is spoiled. Netorare usually has a female character who cheats on her husband or boyfriend.
Quite often Netorare ends with depressed, sad and rage-filled heroes, and NOT a happy ending.

There are all 5 types in this game. 5 depends on the author of the game.
What will be the end of this game?

I would have chosen an ending with a depressed, sad and rage-filled hero, with all the consequences that follow.:devilish:
Sorry - English is not my language...:(
It's more a netorase story :). MC like to share his gf and like one member said, he is a cuck on steroids :LOL:
Am i the only one who's Android apk is buggy :') ?
I have no bad feedback on the apk. I tested it and had no bugs :) (apart the schedule that may bug sometime but it's random :cautious:)

PML 021259

May 31, 2022
It's more a netorase story :). MC like to share his gf and like one member said, he is a cuck on steroids :LOL:

Yeah, as long as he's a cuck... But as soon as he marries Lisa, she will very quickly turn him into a full-fledged cuckold.
And his "best" friend Saul will help her with this.:cool:
(Rather, he automatically becomes a cuckold, whether he wants it or not. Especially if the child is not from him.):ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dragofinder

PML 021259

May 31, 2022
After playing all the ways in this version of the game, I had a strong feeling that yes, Lisa wants to give birth, but not from MC.
Even on the most "optimal" way for MC, at the first opportunity, she morally castrates him and openly dreams of giving herself to another man with a bigger cock than MC (preferably black).
"Queen of Spades" in one word.
MC, if you're not cuck, as you claim, drop her before it's too late and run away... or give her to your "best" friend Saul, but make sure that the baby is from Mr. Carter or Creed.:LOL:
Stop! The escape is canceled.:cool: We need to save Lisa's little sister... Saved?(y) Can run with the youngest...

Last edited:

PML 021259

May 31, 2022
A stupid thought.:confused:
If the game is called "Lisa TI", then why is MC Paul and not Lisa?
The full name of the game is "Lisa TI, raising a true cuckold.":giggle:
Does changing the nickname affect anything? Please, let them influence...

Last edited:

PML 021259

May 31, 2022
Going the "ideal" way for Paul.
Paul doesn't share Lisa with anyone (except Mr. Carter). Everything seems to be fine, but on the 20th day at noon (like a bolt from the blue) Paul and Lisa find themselves at the threshold of Saul's house. Saul comes out. They greet each other. Right there, in front of the fucking Paul, Saul gropes Lisa, and with the words "let's celebrate a new relationship," puts Lisa on his shoulder and drags her into the house.
He sits Lisa on his lap, and then commands Paul... Less than 5 minutes later, oops, Saul is already naked, and Lisa makes him a feetjob and eats a snack, abundantly watered with Saul's milk.
After swallowing the remnants of milk, Lisa on the blue eye, says to the stunned groom: "Paul!!! This is not what you think..." And then regurgitated with gusto...:ROFLMAO:
Paul turned to me and said: "WTF??? What was that??? In front of my eyes!!! And what happens when I'm not there??? No fucking way, a 'best' friend is called, and Lisa with him!!!"
I am in response to Paul: "I'm out myself... Fuck them both. And leave Lisa 'barefoot and pregnant'...
(Well, do you like small horns? Do you like it? Get used to it... On other ways, the horns will be larger and branchier...)
Not, wait, let's ask DEV, maybe there's a mistake here... something's not right here.:geek:
Is Saul your 'best' friend? Or not anymore? And Lisa seems to be a modest girl...
DEV will explain and explain everything to us."

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 31 Votes