MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
I must say sandbox mod is the most difficult mod for adult game, people always want to try all the stuffs, and if you miss something and the game move to next episode, you will miss it foever.

I suggest dev make the game "fake" sandbox, like milfy day, is looks like, but is not a true sandbox.
In a sandbox, there are no episodes or different routes. It's multiple parallel story lines. If you want episodes and different routes. Make a VN with options and choices, in which case I would love to bring this game back from the trash bin. But until that happens. This game stays in the trash bin.
Beside that. Missing content also happens in VN's when they are multi routed.

And yes. This is far from the only game, which try to fit a VN story line into the sandbox format. And yes. They all fail and become grind games.
One of the few sandbox games that actually is a proper sandbox game is Love & Sex Second Base https://f95zone.to/threads/love-sex-second-base-v23-9-0e-andrealphus.13488/
Another one that works from a format point of view is Club Detention https://f95zone.to/threads/club-detention-v0-064-hotfix-3-yorma86.120015/post-12005050
Both games works because they have multiple parallel story lines, that only sometime crosses and very seldom is mutual exclusive. When they cross in most cases one of the story lines has to wait while the other one catches up, after which the both progress in different directions again. The choices you make doesn't end one in favor of another.

Last edited:
Reactions: PML 021259

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
In a sandbox, there are no episodes or different routes. It's multiple parallel story lines. If you want episodes and different routes. Make a VN with options and choices, in which case I would love to bring this game back from the trash bin. But until that happens. This game stays in the trash bin.
Beside that. Missing content also happens in VN's when they are multi routed.

And yes. This is far from the only game, which try to fit a VN story line into the sandbox format. And yes. They all fail and become grind games.
One of the few sandbox games that actually is a proper sandbox game is Love & Sex Second Base https://f95zone.to/threads/love-sex-second-base-v23-9-0e-andrealphus.13488/
Another one that works from a format point of view is Club Detention https://f95zone.to/threads/club-detention-v0-064-hotfix-3-yorma86.120015/post-12005050
Both games works because they have multiple parallel story lines, that only sometime crosses and very seldom is mutual exclusive. When they cross in most cases one of the story lines has to wait while the other one catches up, after which the both progress in different directions again. The choices you make doesn't end one in favor of another.
The problem of the Club Detention is the same thing "Lisa"'s dev will get. Bug, wrong scene repeat, create same model,etc. One man is very very hard to hold sandbox type. If someone really want to do that, i will say learn Treasure of Nadia. One main line, and other will be parallel side story.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
The problem of the Club Detention is the same thing "Lisa"'s dev will get. Bug, wrong scene repeat, create same model,etc. One man is very very hard to hold sandbox type. If someone really want to do that, i will say learn Treasure of Nadia. One main line, and other will be parallel side story.
Club detention does have quite a high number of bugs, but it's not bugs like the ones you see here in this game. It's mainly bugs related to rollback due to the way he uses object oriented programming. Club detention has very few if any of the bugs we see in this game.
The big difference between Club detention and this game is that he has multiple parallel story lines. This game doesn't. Therefore. The sandbox format works for Club detention, but not for this game.

A game with one main story line and a number of parallel side stories will never be a god game in a sandbox environment. It will end up as grind game. If you have a main story line, you must go down the VN route. Here it's possible to have parallel side stories too without turning it into a sandbox.

Last edited:

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
I suggest dev make the game "fake" sandbox, like milfy day, is looks like, but is not a true sandbox.
I tried to play Milfy day a little bit, and I have to say. It's a typical grind game where content and story line has been substituted by grinding stats, and working your way up to sex one position a time with minimum 5 positions to go through. It won't work in neither sandbox nor VN format. It's NOT a good example of a sandbox game. It's a VERY BAD example. If grinding was removed there might be enough story left to justify a VN.

Last edited:

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
I see your point. I've put a poll on my discord server about that :). When I started the game, at first I just wanted to do a sort of trainer like corruption so a sandbox was logical. I ended up preferring a story driven game but didn't though about changing the sandbox format to vn :rolleyes: since I wanted to add some (bad idea, now I know it) grinding to progress Lisa corruption. That was not fun in the end... So! That's why the beginning is different from the rest of the game. That's why the phone event are hard to replace (that was part of the grinding bad idea of the beginning). I'll change that after my next update :). Still, I like the idea of getting Lisa pregnant by choice. In a vn, I don't know how to do this? (the week programming was made to decide on who will get Lisa on her fertile days). I'm open to ideas :)

tresemeio

Feb 19, 2023
Possibly this was already asked and adressed, but i cant find it.
How can I play the office and Lisa boss path? Thank you

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Possibly this was already asked and adressed, but i cant find it.
How can I play the office and Lisa boss path? Thank you
This is a phone event that happen when you work on the computer. You need to begin with the sexy outfit until you have no more message from Lisa. Then, you put the slut outfit and everything should work (sorry for this German mechanic :LOL:)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I just found this game and have a few questions
Before I play

Is there a path where the mmc likes his GF sleeping with other dudes?

And from what I have read there is pregnancy planned
Is it possible the mmc will like some other dude knocking her up?

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
I just found this game and have a few questions
Before I play

Is there a path where the mmc likes his GF sleeping with other dudes?

And from what I have read there is pregnancy planned
Is it possible the mmc will like some other dude knocking her up?
MC is 100% supportive if you want :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: rgnar62 and Joshy92

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Good stuff i liked how the swinging and the relationship with saul was done
The sandbox needed a little bit of work at the beginning but i ended up enjoying the avn. Also the animation needs a little bit of work
good game

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Still, I like the idea of getting Lisa pregnant by choice. In a vn, I don't know how to do this? (the week programming was made to decide on who will get Lisa on her fertile days). I'm open to ideas :)
Quite simple. Let the player decided whether to cum inside or not. cum inside = 100% guarantee for pregnancy.

The fertile days way works fine if you have a good sandbox environment with multiple parallel story lines. But with only one main female character, it's almost impossible to get the timing right for the player to pick who should knock her up.

Reactions: Dragofinder

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
this game is so hot, i never got into the pregnancy part of the NTR despite loving NTR, but i'm currently trying very hard to make sure someone else knocks her up lol

also, if the training is happening on the days she's going to your buddy's house, it would be hot if he bullies you out of doing the training lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dragofinder

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
I played some of the Creed's route labels, that's savage compared to Saul and Carter routes. :oops:
So the route is not compatible with the other 2? I haven't start a new game to try but given Creed's event only happen during her work and she doesn't have time for that during Carter's event?
Because if I continued my save on day 20 the 5 days are packed with events there isn't a time for wife to go to work LOL.

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Phone event´s is missing with the new updates?
It's there but it's still complicated to advance on it :censored: I need to rework that part.
I played some of the Creed's route labels, that's savage compared to Saul and Carter routes. :oops:
So the route is not compatible with the other 2? I haven't start a new game to try but given Creed's event only happen during her work and she doesn't have time for that during Carter's event?
Because if I continued my save on day 20 the 5 days are packed with events there isn't a time for wife to go to work LOL.
:ROFLMAO: Yeah, it's a bit too harsh. And too early for if you compare to Saud and Carter :D.
It's compatible but yes, Lisa schedule is full when on all route.
I'll change the timetable in a future update :).

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
It's there but it's still complicated to advance on it :censored: I need to rework that part.

:ROFLMAO: Yeah, it's a bit too harsh. And too early for if you compare to Saud and Carter :D.
It's compatible but yes, Lisa schedule is full when on all route.
I'll change the timetable in a future update :).
Yea might be a little too early to be fallen like that :LOL:. Since I triggered the labels manually instead of playing the game, are the bad end labels actually implemented? The deal for her to go on a 12 days trip might be better to have it implemented when further down the corruption path.

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes