Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
I cant delete folder with this game because windows tells me files inside of it are open somewhere, even rebooting windows doesnt help. Does this shit has malware or something?

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Looks interesting, but the writing is just bad. Probably just badly translated?
I try to improve my English but like I said earlier I speak French :giggle:. Some translation are French expressions that, perhaps, makes no sense in English :eek:

Reactions: Envoye

klmr585

Jul 23, 2020
I cant delete folder with this game because windows tells me files inside of it are open somewhere, even rebooting windows doesnt help. Does this shit has malware or something?
just start your pc in safe mode with prompt, search for the folder and delete it, simple is that.

Reactions: Dragofinder

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
It's more likely to be a corrupted filesystem or malware from somewhere else. Suggest you run a full file system check and full antivirus scan of your system.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
I'll try to change the code a little so you won't have to (ctrl) pass the useless days. ;)
Looks like the mod's have been a little too aggressive in their cleanup after the NTR hatters. They seems to have delete my post with the below content.

The useless days is one thing, but worse is actually the useless mornings, noon's, evenings, nights etc. You have 1 new event daily and a number of pointless grinding repetitive events during the day, like working during the day, the sex while watching TV in the evening etc. But what really annoys me the most is the fact that the sandbox format is the completely wrong format for your story line and is ruining the story. It would be so much better as a VN with the option to skip the fetishes you don't like. The buying cloths and gifts can easily be incorporated into a VN. You don't need a sandbox environment for that.

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Looks like the mod's have been a little too aggressive in their cleanup after the NTR hatters. They seems to have delete my post with the below content.

The useless days is one thing, but worse is actually the useless mornings, noon's, evenings, nights etc. You have 1 new event daily and a number of pointless grinding repetitive events during the day, like working during the day, the sex while watching TV in the evening etc. But what really annoys me the most is the fact that the sandbox format is the completely wrong format for your story line and is ruining the story. It would be so much better as a VN with the option to skip the fetishes you don't like. The buying cloths and gifts can easily be incorporated into a VN. You don't need a sandbox environment for that.
I though about something for that. I won't change my game because others like it in it's current form :). But, I'll add an option to go directly to the next event, this way, everybody should be pease? :D For the repetitive event on the first 10 days, I'll need to change a lot so, that will have to wait :coffee:.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Why were my posts deleted, were they uncomfortable for someone or maybe telling the truth about the value of the game is scary. One cannot express one's disdain, hahahahahha
According to the notification I got for my deleted posts, it's because the mods has cleaned the thread for posts related to NTR basing. You probably got a similar notification.

Since this game is clearly not to your liking. Why don't you just leave the thread before the mods kicks you out of the site?

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
I though about something for that. I won't change my game because others like it in it's current form :). But, I'll add an option to go directly to the next event, this way, everybody should be pease? :D For the repetitive event on the first 10 days, I'll need to change a lot so, that will have to wait :coffee:.
The changes you propose won't solve the main issue. If you really feel that the sandbox format is the best format for this game, you should continue down that road and stop trying to please me. Unless you change the format, it will just be a wast of time.

You will never be able to please everyone. The only one you should care about pleasing with this game is your self.

Reactions: m4pII
4.10 star(s) 31 Votes